Previous thread deleted. re-uploading pics of my friend at the nude beach for any who missed them

previous thread deleted. re-uploading pics of my friend at the nude beach for any who missed them.

if anyone wants to know, this is polo beach in mokuleia hawaii.

Go on

age?

and here's the nude beach masturbator

my friend is 40.

Noice
Do continue...
Btw, what camera did you use?

Any pics of her pissing in the water? Like a yellow cloud.

I used a gopro hero session 5. easy to conceal in my hand. the fucksquatch masturbator was photographed with a nikon coolpix P900

no, sorry. she does pee in the water but couldn't get any videos.

Your 'friend' just lets you photograph her naked body at the beach?

Nothing about that is suspicious.

no, she had no idea. she's moved away from the islands though.

>she had no idea

Even more suspicious.

on a busy day, the beach looks like this. mokuleia nude beach in hawaii.

Bunch of dudes and like one woman...about what I expected.

I'm not even friends with this girl but got her pic. easy to do when you're pretending to talk on the phone.

Thanks for the info.

Man, I'd love to get my hands on a P900. Been eyeing that camera since it was released, but unfortunately, its waaay over my budget.

Overall, apart from the amazing zoom, would you say its a decent camera?

is it true that people really bring their kids to place like this?

every now and again we are treated to views like this. but this was videoed from a good distance away. they had no idea.

I think I was in your thread the other day. Good stuff. Would like to travel there some day.

image quality is decent but be aware that the farther you zoom the more difficult it becomes to keep it steady and get a good shot. don't expect DSLR quality though. This is right where this girl climaxes with her partner and a bunch of pervs watching. Sorry don't have a means of uploading the full video yet.

IT'S A QUESTION

is she rin??

ayy footjob waifu

>bunch of pervs watching.
OP you realize your taking pictures of your friend and randoms without permission right?

fart?

>>comes into a voyeur thread
>>acts cucked because voyeur content

Get rekked, panjeet

thanks. I appreciate it.

the faggotry is strong with this one

oooo oooo me next
douche

Samefag.
And a pedo.

yes, a bunch of pervs to include myself.

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy faggot

ass fag
and fingered by his uncle

friend's face pls

I am not that guy

Thanks.
I'm not expecting perfect pics.
But having the possibility of a long zoom is nice.
Ever tried the moon mode?

Frikkin loving the pics btw

You realize that those two are just as big of pervs right? They fuck in public because they like it when randos watch.

and you're the reason we can't have nice things in here
move on to another thread

never tried the moon mode, but glad you enjoyed the pics. this place is slowly becoming a million dollar beachfront real estate plot so maybe these nude beach days are drawing to a close. However I am still able to milk as much as I can for now.

this would have been nicer if I were closer, but not about to risk getting caught.

Please point out the hypocrisy...

Protip: look up the meaning of the word first

What distance were you at here?
600m?

can't say exactly as I don't want to give my exact location. but far enough away that they couldn't see me. I could actually stay right out in the open and stand up and move freely and they still wouldn't notice. that's mostly because the sun is behind me and they can only see vague shadows from their end looking in my direction.

your girl is hot op. how many times have you done this to her?

Exactly the reason that camera sparked my interest.

Observing without affecting the environment.

Fortunately here we have many nude beaches, usually in protected areas.

the trick is to figure out what days are good and to find a good vantage point with evasion routes so you can easily slip in and out unnoticed.

2 of my fave nude beaches

Meco

Roughly 3km of beach

And

Fonte da Telha

About 8km of beach

And perfect places for photo-ops the whole length

awesome. make sure you got evasion routes. I have found this to be a huge advantage to me over the few years I've gone to this beach.

Any good getaway stories?

Only thing Id be worried about would be someone flanking my 6 while I was diatracted looking at the beach.

Do you swap out memory cards while in transit in case you get stopped, and asked to see what you were taking pictures of?

never happened. I am well hidden amongst trees, if I see any of them coming in my direction I can relocate fast behind another set of trees. I also make my path round thick brush. easy to temporarily hide the camera there and come back for it later.

Thanks for feedback and input.

Im going to sleep.
Hope thread is still up in the morning.

Cheers, op

was "dangerously close" on this pic but well within an evasion path. This is the beach womanizer. not quite as bad as fucksquatch the masturbator but still a huge womanizer, loves to massage random girls he meets. Seen him with a bunch of different girls over the summer months, but he has one regular girlfriend. Interesting how one can observe all this behavior without getting anywhere near visual range.