Tfw smoking 3 packs of cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 3 packs of cigarettes a day
>tfw also drinking a fifth of vodka every night

Is smoking and drinking everyday degenerate? I've been thinking about quitting both habits but not sure if I should

Other urls found in this thread:

howtousepsychedelics.org/addiction/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Um yeah quit at least one

I no this is bait

pretty unhealthy.

you'll die at 40.

but whatever, if you died doing what you love: being a junky slave to chemicals.

not judging you. i'm the same.

Smoking or drinking at all is degenerate.

Well yea because you're going to be in bad health and then die early, in bad condition.

If you must, just smoke weed, drink a little less and do psychedelics once a month or 2. I guarantee you, you'll be more than satisfied with those fixes and you'll be doing much much less damage.

>inb4 DUDEWEEDLMAO

I like drinking

I quit drinking but now Im smoking more, around 10 a day.

I need a vice 2bh. And my life sucks so I don't mind the risk of not living into an old of an age as i could

tobacco and alcohol are the most degenerate drugs you faggot, you will probably die from either cancer or liver failure. Just start smoking something healthier like weed

Well your liver doesn't.

If health is no concern to you, then why even make this thread?

>I'm drinking 8 gallons of milk a day

is drinking this much everyday bad? does this mean we need to ban it all outright?

>10 a day

that's nothing I smoke 75 a day

have fun dying

anything overdone is degenerate, moderation allows you to enjoy many things without becoming a slave to them

however, to be able to determine what is moderate for you personally, the easiest way is to experience both extremes of the spectrum, that's how the majority learns this shit

DUDE
SHITPOSTS

Bro keep making this thread and just quit. That's an absurd amount of smoking.

Together, the health risks are dramatically increased.

I work and invest in a business that sells medical equipment for people with respitory problems.
Smoke up OP. See if you can get to six packs a day. I got a ventilator with your name on it.

I smoke about 4 ciggys that I rolled of 'Merican Spirit a day.

I am trying to quit because it is kind of detrimental to my health and strength training.

>3 packs a day

>Leaf

How the fuck do you afford it? A pack of 20 cigs is almost $10 canadabux.

If this isn't bait, how the fuck can you smoke three packs a day?
I smoke less than a pack a day and honestly feel like I've ALWAYS got a smoke lit.

How do you even find the time?

>3 packs
>Canadian
Unless you're smoking garbage cigarettes you're spending at least 35$ a day, 800$ roughly per month to someone else so you can kill yourself faster
Literal cuck

alcohol is degenerate. also pork, because the dna is bad for us if we consume them

Costs me 36 bucks a day for cigarettes

Well the good news is there will be one less shitposter on this board when you die

that'll be in like 2 decades statistically though

How do you afford it? That's like 9 grand a year.

I work as a landscaper

I work outside and pretty much smoke 1 after another

Its detrimental to your body and mind. Take it from a recovering alcohol with two dui's under their belt. I blew a .49 on the second one...take a break from both and you will literally feel your mind clearing from the fog of alcohol addiction day to day.

Quit both and take up buying chink shit from Ali like the rest of us.

Smoking is what keeps me alive. I hope i live long enough to enjoy it more.

>healthier like weed

Yeah, because inhaling a combustible material is healthy.

You drink too much and smoke too much.

OP I like having a smoke once in a while and drinking once in a while but you are way overboard my man.

Pussy, Kaltenbrunner smoked over 125 cigarettes a day

Quit while you can OP
I'm an alcoholic, and currently detoxing. I was doing pretty good for a bit, but I fell WAY off the wagon this week. It all started with a bottle of wine, and next thing I know it's 4 days later, and I have empty bottles of booze all over the floor in my room.
I love drinking, but it's slowly killing me. Pretty sure I have an ulcer from it.
It's not worth it, OP. Quit while you can.

>.49

Holy fuck if real. I blew a .22 and thought that was extreme (the fact that I didn't refuse to blow proves I was retarded).

Unless you get the shakes, you are not an alcoholic

I drink and smoke as much as the average Canadian

What about currently detoxing did you not understand
I've been shaking, vomiting, and sweating non stop all day. Not the worst withdrawals I have had to deal with considering my bender wasn't that long, but I am certainly in withdrawal.

Smoking is degenerate as fuck. There's nothing wrong with drinking in moderation. The best cultures in the world do it.

That's the worst feeling ever

sorry, misread, how long did you drink every day for? be careful

you are addicted, ofc its degenerate.
also smoking and drinking on a regular basis is disgusting.
Harming pleasures should only be enjoed at special celebrations.

so do I, but i find cigarettes taste like ass when if I smoke while exerting myself.

>3 packs a day?

Is this humanly possibly?

Yeah its not that hard to smoke 3 packs a day

Fuck off sand nigger

Might as well inject crocodile. Thats cheaper at least.

Thanks dad

I drank mostly to combat my crippling insomnia. Would drink myself unconscious every night. I realized I was killing myself and sought help. Now I'm on a medication regimen that helps me sleep, haven't abused alcohol since except for social engagements. Maybe a six pack for myself once a month.

The withdrawal was awful. Shaking, foggy headed, sweated my balls off, threw up a lot, shit blood for a few months.

Now is all good. Stop while you can, user. If you're drinking just to sleep talk to a doctor about trying some insomnia meds.

1 cigarete can take 5 minutes
1pack includes 20 cigarettes
20*5*3 = 300 minutes
an average person is active about 15-16 hours a day. about 930
literally smoking 1/3 of the time.

How can one go through a pack of durries let alone three of them. I'm genuinely curious how you smoke that many a day

how good is your life user?
if its the choice of a short life doing shit you really enjoy
or a long one doing shit you hate and being miserable every second of it

is it really a choice?

THREE packs a day?! How do you not feel like shit? This June I'll be an entire year without smoking. I quit cold turkey after smoking for years. Just quit, you'll feel better.

Also, a fifth of liquor a day is insane too. You may need medical intervention for your alcoholism because quitting that cold turkey could kill you.

I smoke 75 a day, a pack of cigarettes has 25 in it

Yea it sucks, but I did this to myself.
Nice trips btw

This particular bender wasn't very long. When I was in my early 20's use to drink a fifth of whiskey a day, and did that for years. I have noticed once you get physically addicted to something, and quit it's that much easier to get physically addicted to it again. If I drink for more than 4-5 days in a row I start feeling withdrawal symptoms. Of course when I decide to drink I go all out.
I use to be a heroin addict too (don't touch that shit anymore), and have noticed the same thing. About day 3-4 I would start getting sick again.

>3 packs a day

I smoke 3 cigarettes a day and I sometimes find that excessive. A bit of liquor won't kill you, but at that amount you are basically frying your liver.

enjoy your premature death.

>3 cigarettes a day
>excessive

LOL what

literally smoking more then 4/10 of the time.
considering thiswtf is wrong with you smokers?

I've tried to quit once but withdrawal was horrible so I got hammered again

>tfw when its 1:30am whilst eating a jar of vegemite and dont want to go to sleep

No one said it's healthy. Smoking a plant is ****healthier**** than smoking a plant with 60,000 additional chemicals added to it.

>he doesn't vape

You need to ask your medical care provider to help ween you off. They've got drugs that will help with that.

>exchange drugs with otehr drugs
good goy

How do you manage to smoke a cigarette every 20 minutes, that is if you don't sleep in a day

I usually have one after the other

Withdrawal could literally kill him without seizure meds and stuff like that.

If you want to quit you're going to have to get benzos. You very well could go into a seizure if you don't drink.
Also weening yourself down helps A LOT. If you cut your drinking in half for a week, or two the withdrawals aren't nearly as bad.

in my psychology anything more than 0 cigarettes is excessive. i smoke purely because I enjoy it, but I realize it's awful for you in any amount. the damage to your lungs occurs even in such low amounts. with even 1 pack a day you're basically taking a week off of your life every day.

i like to enjoy things a little, but I'd also like to become a centenarian if possible.

UNCOMMON FLAG!

Quit smoking senpai. The Nicoderm patches are kinda expensive but really work...and they give you fucking wild ass vivid dreams that you're totally aware in every night.

You have to want to quit tho...if you do just follow the plan and it'll work.

And like switch to beer or something and work your way down to occasional drinker.

>Reply
>taking in smoke steadily over the course of a day
>not excessive damage to your body

im convinced canadians might be literal retards.

its time to cut our hair america.

1/10

drunkbros, I'm 26 and drink a liter of 80 proof vodka split between friday and saturday night, and sometimes maybe like 5-6 beers during the week, but usually not, been in this routine for like 3-4 years. my liver typically hurts a little to a fair amount, and i've thrown up blood/bile on a handful of occasions after killing most of the liter in one night
how long till something bad happens to me, and how long till i have until its not reversable

Quit it all, gym gym and do a sport

I jog 8 miles to work everyday (60 minutes), and 8 miles back.

Whats your excuse?

>Whats your excuse?

I have a car

I don't workout I get enough workout at my job

Fifth of vodka a night is racing towards liver damage and flushing a day's worth of pay for a skilled professional each month.

Three packs of cigs a day is more lung abuse than a Dickens novel character would endure, and probably more money than the alcohol.

Throwing up blood means you probably have an ulcer.
You continuing to drink hard liquor is making it so it won't heal.
With that said you honestly don't drink that much. When you start killing a bottle of vodka every day is when it's time to be seriously concerned.

didnt kill my father, he quit smoking.
He wasnt smoking that much though...

I'm assuming OP's post is legit and not bait in order to write this post. I understand you smoke 3 packs a day and I assume you get a lot of enjoyment out of it. Stop thinking in the present moment for those tiny moments of pleasure. Think about your future, think about how the cigarettes are actually taking a massive physical toll on your body, and realize that when you're much older, you will have less time in your life. You will have countless health problems. I've watched countless members of my own family die from some sort of cancer related to smoking. My grandmother died from cancer just because of 2nd hand smoke. Smoking has absolutely no worth and the best option for yourself is to get on the nicotine patches or quitting medication and stick with it. It will be VERY hard, but it's the best option you can take to stay alive well into your old age. Quitting smoking has instantaneous effects and the faster you quit, the faster you can become healthy.

So do i? Admittedly, I couldn't do it in a fucking hot place like Australia

The vodka costs me 24 dollars a day and the cigarettes cost me 36 a day

Edit: maybe start smoking less and less first.

My advice as a former druggie: Quit one, keep the other for 6 months. Then quit the other.

It's up to you which is more important. You can thank me later.

I was talking about alcohol.

Quitting smoking suddenly won't kill you even if you're a heavy smoker, no. In fact, that's what I did.

Try pyschedelics, it has helped me quit smoking.
howtousepsychedelics.org/addiction/

>$60 a day for self-harm

Married lawyer?

Bro thats bad, straight calcified piss rocks.
>This happened to me

I'm 2 days into quitting drinking and I feel great. Of course today is day 3 and it's also payday so this is going to be a rough night to get through.

I'm a landscaper

Yes, I know I don't drink as much as a lot of other people in my situation, I manage to suppress the urges by working. I'm mostly just wondering if it's sustainable to drink this much forever, or if I'm going to have to slow down at some point - I really don't think I'm going to start drinking a bottle a day, I can't intefere with my work that greatly. My intake is only like 50% more than the recommended 2 units a day, but my stomach/liver are starting to get pretty swollen and painful at times, and the throwing up blood/etc. a handful of times was super shitty. I just want to know when I hit the point of no return, I'll shoot myself before I go through liver cancer/failure.

I actually can confirm this.
I started smoking cigs when I was 16. I was tripping on acid when I was about 18, and realized how fucking stupid of a habit it is. I gave away my pack of cigs, and never looked back. The idea of smoking makes me sick now.

You can get a handle of garbage vodka for $12. If you're gonna be a drunk do it right.

Not in canada, the cheapest handle I can find is 53 dollars

Quit smoking cigs all together and pick up weed instead
As for drinking there's no replacement for da white mans devil juice

ah oh, thx for that info on smoking.
The point on alcohol doesnt seems strange though...