You are so fucking mad right now

You are so fucking mad right now

I am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hate to admit it, but yes, I am.

I bet Money on Barca advancing for 25x return

Yet I'm still mad at the blatant diving from the rat King and nerman

I bet on em 10/1 and cashed out

kill me

Not even mad, Im used at getting fugged in the ass now

Not really i love to see Barcelona do well

the funny thing is I have yet to see a spanish flag posting in defense of barca

>mfw I told my grandfather "Match is gonna end 6-1"
>mfw he was laughing at me and said if I knew so much about betting I wouldn't be so poor

Anyone know what the odds were for an exact score of 6-1?

I think all funky scores are at 500-1 at least on bet365 but don't quote me on that

The latest addition to the Universal Choking Sign.

Careful to melt or cut your cheese into small bites, Frenchies. You won't choke that way.

Didn't watch the game, was it actually rigged though? I mean how shit do you have to be to get scored on more than 4 times

Barcelona were doing their usual diving around but IMO only the Suarez pen was a wrong call

so basically the choke to choke all chokes from pSG

Amazing game.
Flopping faggots got caught red handed.
2nd penalty was BS.
Pique hand ball was unavoidable.
PSG played a shit game like Barca did last time.
Sup Forums is full of autistic crybabies.

No. PSG had like 30% possession and thought parking the bus was a good idea. They asked for it.

They could've probably pulled another 4-0 if they tried to attack. Midfield and defense were shit again on the Barça side.

Ok, maybe not 4-0, but something like 3-2, 2-2, etc.

WILL Sup Forums EVER RECOVER?
HOW CAN ONE BOARD BE SO WRONG?
HAHAHAHA

>flag
Checks out

Unai Memery is a hack. He literally found the perfect strategy to play against Barcelona in Paris and decided to throw it away at Barcelona, only went back to it when he was already losing 3-0.

>mfw closing stream minute 84 thinking I won't miss anything

LOL

This is more impressive than the Falcons choking. This will always be remembered as a choke, not a comeback, unfortunately.

same here

there was refball no doubt but a team of psgs level shouldn't be shipping 6 goals in just one game it's a fucking shocker

can you be my bf? I want to try gayness

I'm not even mad anymore.
This is just funny now.
Like, how the fuck do they keep getting away with this? It happens almost every year. And if it's not refball for Barcelona, it's refball for Real Madrid.
Is Spain broke because they spent all they money bribing UEFA? I can really not explain this in any other way.

exactly

conspiracy to keep the honest black Englishman down

AHAHA WE DID IT BROS THE MEMES WORKED PRAISE KEK

>farca scored 4 goals without refball,psg 5
>how could a team of psg's level concede that many

I usually hate Barca but I'm not mad

They showed real heart and belief and exposed PSG for the frauds they are

Both teams have got a worldwide fanbase that must be motivated to buy scarves and shirts. UEFA takes care of that.
And don't get me started on what they do to >us, the rest of the teams, in the league.

It's the same reason why the Ronaldo Messi rivalry exists and everyone talks like they're bitter enemies, marketing.

You can't even begin to imagine the money UEFA makes with Barcelona and Real Madrid, it's outright ridiculous.

Ratboys eat that shit up like hotcakes, the new generation are already wired to love Madrid and Barcelona, and we live in an era of globalization so even young south american kids suck madrid and barca dick without condom

here you go, visca el barça.

BASED BARCA

All memes and bullshit aside, what was with this challenge?
It's a shit quality WebM but it wasn't really mentioned on commentary and there were no replays, despite Di Maria staying on the ground for a bit.

Barcelona fans are soon going to regret not getting knocked out tonight. Reaching the quarters doesn't change the fact that this season they're a complete mess. Juve, Borussia Dortmund, Buyern and (a fit) Real Madrid all have great chances of absolutely destroying Uefalona. It'd be better to lose to PSG 5-3 on aggregate w/o resorting to refball than get raped 9-1 later on. Oh well.

psg was robbed of 2 penalties and Barcelona got 2 robbed penalties
Also inexplicable 5 minutes of injury time
and Neymar should have been sent off after hitting Marquinhos.

On that list, only Jewve and Buyern have a chance of beating Uefalona.

After this comeback, I unironically believe Barca will make it to semis as favorites.

Only teams who can fuck them over this time around are Bayern and Halal. Atletico are shit and underperforming atm, Juve are overrated, City will Shitty, Dortmund has an even worse defense and the rest dont matter.

This might be the season we see an El Clasico final

So much butthurt. 2 penalties, one minute for each penal. 3 minutos as normal dead time. Two not given penalties to barcelona (evens out with the other two not given to psg). From the otrher two penalties, the first ine totally was, the second was based rat king earned by fooling the ref. now fuck off assblasted monkey.

didn't look like a foul in real time and di maria is a known diver
That's it

Everyone tried to meme PSG into relevancy here after the previous game. But unfortunately people don't realize that memes never actually work out in the end. In the end what matters is if you're good or not. Barca is the best team of all time, meanwhile PSG is just some shitty internet meme. But everyone here is butthurt that their internet meme didn't win so they are justifying why they lost.

It's no different from how Sup Forums memed Trump into presidency, but now that he's showing that he's doing an awful job regardless of one's political affiliation, the memesters still justify everything he does because he's their meme.

Fixed this image like they fixed this match.

stick to lardcollide land of the flabbiness

M A D
A
D

This from the land of too much fucking carbs.

If you eat American, and work out, you bulk up and look like a god. If you eat Italian, and work out, you still look DYEL tier.

>amerifats

soccer is so fucking gay

imagine being emotional invested in a sport where poor people kick a ball around and never score

literally LMAOing at all you poor poverty ball """""fans"""""

He stayed on the ground though and literally no one seems to mention it even when replaying his missed chance

lol memes amirite guys

>DYELs

People ignore habitual divers

Suarez got a penalty lad

Suarez's sociopathy is endlessly amusing.

>be american
>get shot
>go to the cinema
>get shot
>attend school
>get shot
>be firefighters
>get shot
>shop at the mall
>get shot
>out to buy some tea
>get shot
>go to a club
>get shot
>go out for a run
>get blown up
>take a plane
>get hijacked
>take doggie for a walk
>dog gets shot

too impressed to be mad
t b h

>decides to continue to veer off topic because he can't handle facts
Lmao, typical loudmouth Italian. Talk too much, but with very little substance. Quantity over quality.

psg had a fucking away goal for fucks sake, I'd say it was

20% refball
50% barca being sick clutch cunts
30% psg sucking massive dick

Be Irish
>get drunk
>get drunk
>get drunk
>get drunk
>get drunk
>get drunk

>be american
>reply on Sup Forums
>get v& and monitored by the NSA as he's reading this

PSG went into the game with the mindset that they were going to defend for 90 minutes, and they paid for it.

Keep in mind, Barca plays teams like these in La Liga all the time, and these are the teams they always beat 5-0 or 6-0. It's when teams aren't scared of them, that's when they lose, that's when their mediocre midfield and shaky defense gets exposed.

PSG didn't deserve to go through. Even if it ended 4-1.

The pen on suarez was a dive, but PSG was a fucking disgrace. They deserve to be out. Good riddance.

this shit

Great game as a neutral but BT Sport's coverage was so biased it was ridiculous. It's like when ITV had Barcelona games and would just suck them off to no end. I understand it when it's British teams but come on.

Also
>No replays of Mascherano's tackle on Di Maria
>No one willing to flat out admit Suarez dived

Come on now, guys

Oh and yeah Barca refballed but despite that PSG SHOULD NOT HAVE FUCKING BLOWN A 4-0 LEAD.

>be American
>Fight for our rights against shitty leaders
>be Italian
>let Berlusconi fuck you in the ass for free

>Be Irish
>get famined

BT don't even control the feed do they. They bandwagon English teams hard but they've never struck me as bandwagoning Spanish ones before, seems pointless desu

Yeah I am mad bitch

>PSG is better without Zlatan they said

Apologize

two shitties

PSG played like shit but there was definitely some refball. Unai Emery is a hack. Instead of doing what won him the last match, he decided to park the bus except he doesn't know how to set up a team to defend. The man should be gone before the next week. Can't believe these doping midgets have gone through

i think mascarano tagged his shooting leg as he was swinging to shoot, causing him to miss.

>be canadian
>?

>mfw i went to bed in the 86min because it was over

>Pooris Taint Gaymane
I want Verrati to leave that sorry excuse of a team.

>You are so fucking mad right now

No I'm not I won 900 euros nigger