It's 10:00. I've been out all day, haven't eaten a damn thing, just drank water and coffee. I'm not hungry...

It's 10:00. I've been out all day, haven't eaten a damn thing, just drank water and coffee. I'm not hungry, but I know I should be. Should I make some food, Sup Forums? Or just go to bed?

>pic unrelated but kind of hot?

Other urls found in this thread:

surgo.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go to bed and wake up with a mighty hunger that'll be satisfying to please.

Fuck it. Now I'm hungry and found gniocchi in the freezer. Food time.

one thing i always look for and never find is a guy with massive saline balls unloading inside a girl
have seen guys with saline balls fucking girls but i need the scene with everything gushing back out

the closest i got was a japanese girl with a fake dick pumping other japanese girls full of massive amounts of fake cum.. which was pretty damn good but waiting on the real thing

Oh, it... it doesn't increase the amount you cum. You'd need to inject into the seminal vassacle for that, which would not inflate the balls. That's up towards your prostate, deep in there. Would hurt like hell and possibly wreck your internal organs.

Massive balls are fun though.

o shit god damn i've been scammed, what about the videos where the guy cums like 200ml how is that done, dude big cumms in pucci makes me happy

Have done this to myself but not as large as this.
Me and the GF have saline fetish.
Considering silicone injections, but might be TOO permanent.
Saline doesn't last long enough. After doing it about 2 dozen times, it's mostly gone within a few hours, making sticking needles into your junk not really worth the time.

Having massive balls is HUGE turn on. Indescribable until you've tried it. I imagine it would be a similar feeling for a girl who has tiny tits who suddenly has huge ones.

Usually they do it with a pump line that runs to a source. Someone with a big syringe full of "cum" that they push through the tube. It can look pretty genuine.

OP here, would really love to try it but apparently it's now impossible to find the supplies in the US.

lucky dude if i suggested injections to any girl i know they'd call the police. motorboating a puffy saline pussy is something i'll never do feels bad

bedtime. fasting is good for you.

Canadian here. I highly doubt it's impossible to find in the US. It's standard medical supplies. You just gotta know where to look and what to get.

surgo.com/

I get most of my stuff here. Pretty sure it's Canadian only.

Need needles, IV bag with saline, and IV tubing. That's it.
I've used 60CC syringe + needle before too along with saline.

Not when this is the third day in a row. Also I'm already eating.

This is now a saline thread

She doesn't want it injected in her pussy.
We've put it in her tits before.
Usually we just do my ballsack but I've done my dick before too. Doing it on your dick hurts more though. Ballsack doesn't hurt much past the initial needle.

>This is now a saline thread

i don't know what this shit is, but it's fucking gross and probably a good way to ruin your dick and balls and get infections

Only if you're an idiot. Done this probably like, 40 times. No infections. Gotta be smart though. Don't inject puddle water in your dick.

>Don't inject puddle water in your dick.

or i could just not inject anything into my dick.

Sure, that's your prerogative lol I'm not telling anybody to do it. I get it's not for everyone. The GF loves it so that's a plus.

As far as I understand, keep it sterile and bleed your line, and you should be pretty safe unless you've got some serious metabolic problems.

tits are cool but lips are the staple

Yeah, I did lots of research beforehand. Watched youtube videos on how to start IV bags, etc etc. Very little info online on how to do saline injections for sexual purposes so I had to watch generic ones.

Yeah, Canada only :(

Apparently it WAS easy a while back, but sometime in the Obama era the DEA decided to regulate it to maybe hopefully stem the opioid problem (because that makes any sense for SALINE). You now need a prescription to buy needles or anything that's designed to be injectable.

Or FDA. Or congress or someone.

I get the needles themselves from the local needle exchange in my city where they give out needles to drug addicts (not sure if that exists where you live). It's free, anonymous, and I don't have to worry about any paper trail for ordering any needles on the internet lol
Only thing is, they probably think I'm there for drugs, but oh well, I just get lots while I'm there.

The other supplies I can also get locally at a medical store here. I don't live in a huge city either. I bet you just don't know where to look.

so you inject a syringe into your dick multiple times? that sounds horrible

leave the needles for the addicts you fucking weirdo

Well the payoff is usually worth it when my dick and sack are huge and my gf is sucking my ballsack which is like a big water balloon. So yeah, that happens.
Or you can do IV bag too.

>weirdo
muh feelings

>i dont get vaccinations cos only junkies use needles