How long will $30 (2.12 grams) of good weed last you?

How long will $30 (2.12 grams) of good weed last you?

2 days

5-8 hours

Wow
Wow

1 second

Wow

3 or 4 days

6 month's

Wow
Wow

My lunch break.

HOW SIX MONTHS?

How much would you be smoking throughout those six months? Just when you're havnig a really bad day?

MY LIFE IS HELL

I HOPE THESE PEOPLE SERIOUSLY
SERIOUSLY
FUCKING
KIL
THEMSELVES
FUCKING
HORRIBLY
FUCKING
AWFUL PEOPLE
JUST KILL YOURSELF
WHYYYYYYYY
WHY DONT THEY
THEY'RE JUST AWFUL
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>2.12 grams
Like maybe 5 minutes.

2 weeks

Wow

Wow
Wow

you're paying too much fag

For what?

whats he paying 2 much for

I'm paying too much for fags? I don't smoke.

I thought those prices were okay. How much should that cost?

inb4 you buy ounces of the stuff

you get deals usually if you do that.

>2.12 grams
>$30
It wouldn't last me for shit, because I'd never pay that much for less than an 8th ounce, I don't care how good they say that shit is.

Huh? Too much of what? Weed? Fags? Much? Too? Paying? You're? I don't understand. For what? what's he payin gtoo much for? I'm paying too much for gags? Well, I don't smoke. But, let me telli you winking man of the pussy doodles foundation James Liller says his big fat sloppy penis wants to be inside of your mouth

Oh my god, you get $30 ounces? How good is it?

Toolboxes

you should never pay more than $10 a g

0.3g will of good weed will have u baked for 3-4h

do you plan on toking once a day? then 7 days.

I usually pay about $50 for a quarter ounce (about 7 grams).

no

I don't. 2,12g is a little less than 1/8oz.
An ounce costs me around $250 for the cheap shit, $300 if I want the good stuff.

No I usually get grams for $10

1-7 days
just depends

look people lets be honest i dont know what the fuck that shit is but i will sure try to get 2 bowls into it and then suddenly realize theres still another bowl packed 4 hours later

6-12 hours

ITS NOT 2015 ANYMORE PPL! 10/g or GTFO. I get an oz from my friends in CO anywhere from 180-210. Also 2.12g would last me either one smoke sesh (one fat ass joint) or a few days on my waterpipe, depending on how willing I am to smoke it all at once.

I'm slow, have a tiny 6" bong, smoke about half a bowl a day, but I live where it's legal... So if I pay, it's about $125/oz for shit tested in the 25-27% range... Most of my friends grow, and as a disabled vet they all like me to try a lot of different strains... I'd say 2 grams is like 3-5 days as a lightweight..

About 4 bowls

can make last up too a date if I really conserve otherwise 1-2 hours tops

A week probably. When I have weed I only smoke 2 bowls a day.

if I have money spend, 2 days

if I'm broken, between 5 days and a week.

2 days but that's because my tolerance is low rn even though all I smoke is top shelf top shelf (said it twice on purpose fags)

What in the fucking fuck is that? Weed coated with sugar?

Kek are you offended did I offend you or?

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH $30 AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA $30 for 5gs of da bess

Wow

I get 2 Gs of some fire from Colorado up here in Nebraska for 20 dollars.

morning, maybe

Half a day.

I had this exact same situation happen but 1 gram lasted me 5 days and I made it through roughly half way. Was high roughly 6 hours each day. Then on the 6th day I just smoked the rest in one day and pretty much insta passed out.

4 months because of the jew inside me

2 months, I'm really really good at taking fat rips from tiny specs in my poor-boy apple pipes

Good weed? Few days if I don't over-do it an form a tolerance. Also, that would get me 3.5g here, plus a few free joints.

a week

All week if you are new and don't have a lot of tolerance.

One day if you have been smoking more than a couple of years.

A gram lasts me about a week usually. I smoke often but I don't smoke a lot in one sitting.

1 blunt

3+ days

>$30
>2g
Must suck living in an irrelevant state

I wish i was ur dealer id give u 220 an oz all day

Pretty much this

yea id say a solid 6 months

i use a nice dry herb vape but i mostly just use wax pens that are cost effective as well

im not a nigger who roll backwoods blunts on tuesdays

You are a faggot who vapes though.

youre a dumb piece of shit who doesnt know what a weed vape is compared to vape juice

I probably smoke anywhere from half an oz to an oz a month. And that's me guesstimating.
>few places will throw in a free gram or something
>daily gifts of shit prerolls
>shake, always mix a bit of it in to make it last.
>2 oz of shake for $40

A day.

2 or 3 days.

Wrong kind of vape buddy

Lol I pay 220 an ounce for good shit. Gotta love living right next to bc

A week maybe

Why does the day of the week matter? Its just weed.

it shouldnt but for me i have a serious week day schedule and if i smoke ill sleep the day or night away completely

personal shit

3-4 days

I'm not the stoner type, but I do smoke with a group of friends so that much usually takes an hour to run through

>paying over $100 for an ounce
Your plug is shit

Anywhere from 8 hours to 2 days depending on if I work that day or not.

I smoke 2 gram joints. So... 25 minutes?

Depends on how depressed I am. Day or two I guess?

Depends on where you are. My area in Ohio, I can get it for $80, but it's brick weed and tastes like bleach. $120 an o is what I pay for high mids.

Where in Ohio? 614 here.. also I'm OP

Kill yourself faggot, you pay too much for bud. Digits decides if you flush your stash for being an overpaying retard

Half g pure lill stumpers after work so four days, I've calmed down with weed this last year.
Normally do that in one session

Near Mansfield

£40 per quarter usually good stuff and £50 for an ounce of hash.

how much do you smoke my dudes? I did about 0.2g after 2 weeks of drinking alcohol only and went to solid [7]

2 days, 10€/g

Ahhhh
I'm jelly of your hookups

8 euro a gram,with a coffeeshop next to my house.gotta love the netherlands.

I'm scared but come let us taste the briny copper of unborn fetuses while mother lets you suckle on her tit, but alas don't suck to hard or it will be today tomorrow again and goodnight thanks for having me.

Several weeks. I used to somke every day but now only like once or twice a month when I am smoking, sometimes go a few months without smokkeing

2 days