Best drug fueled story you have?

Best drug fueled story you have?

One time i took 1400 ugs of acid and walked across my town twice and the whole time i was with my buddy and we talked about everything the whole time everything around me was beautiful and just so awesome.

I once did shrooms and tripped balls for hours and passed out.
>woke up
>slightly horny
>start flogging the ferret
>blam, just like OP's pic
must have shoved glitter in my dick while tripping on shrooms.

1400? That's a heroic dose man, how the fuck did you still have an ego at that point?

glitter is better than the instrument valve oil I used as lube and got into my dickhole in 6th grade

one time i swallowed a lot of datura seeds, and by a lot i mean like 5 bulbs, i got very sick and my friends carried me to my place, after they left me alone i started seeing and talking to people that werent there, and even imagine myself in places i was clearly not at the time, the scary part is, while it looked very real, after like 8 hours you get used to it and can tell halucinations apart, also i didnt eat or drink anything for 2 days since thats how much the whole thing lasted
10/10 would never do or recomand this to anyone again

Yeah, I've heard datura is pretty fucked. Wonder how it compares to salvia

He may be lying but I also know people who have handled ~4000ug without ego loss. Really fucks you up but you just have to focus on the right things and not focus on what it's doing to you and it wont sweep you away. Always remember that it's just a drug and you're just really high. Takes practice

its the worst way to get fucked, your throat gets so sore and dry no matter how much water you drink, and you end up puking from it, one of my friends even puked blood, also you dont feel hunger or any general desire for anything
also its pretty dangerous since the halucinations talk and walk beside you and may tell you to do stupid things, i saw a friend entering a car in front of my house and tried to open the door to follow him, then i realised the door was locked and the car was empty, its a fucked up drug man, its not even a real drug tbh, its pure poison

okay now I'm calling bullshit on 4000ug. No way in hell anyone could drop that much acid and still be intact with reality. Most people never go anywhere near 1000ug let alone four times that

I guess when they say it's satan's weed they aren't exaggerating

Drugs don't break any egos. You just fail for the woowoo that they do.

fall*

yep, a lot of people warned me about it, but i guess junkies allways learn the hard way when it comes to things like mind numbin poisonous plants

I smoked ass lint once.

It was ok.

It wasn't me but the guy who did it has been dropping acid for 30 years. Was an accidental dose while cleaning out some vials. He told me he just focused really hard on the TV show he was watching and reminded himself that it was just a drug. I've personally taken 1000ug before and it ripped me out into oblivion but I've only been dropping lsd for a short period. This friend of mine is not one to lie so i have no reason not to believe him

I did psychedelics. If you want to break your ego, it's simple. Don't be a cunt. It doesn't take lsd to figure that out

>10 or 11 years ago
>riding around in central Georgia
>in friend's big old van that used to be a church van
>we're all just stoned as shit
>absolutely in middle of fucking nowhere because the middle of Georgia is just old farm country and hills
>I'm starving
>say so
>informed that there's nothing for 30 minutes in an direction at least
>no food in van
>I end up eating a pamphlet on fire detector safety

Shelved and drank juice of about 1' of San Pedro, then spaced these of the next few hours at a rave:
>A handful of mushies
>A few E's
>A few mLs of GHB
>A few bumps of Ketamine

I ended up tripping absolute balls and had a full outer body experience: time stopped, I floated through the roof, through the atmosphere, beyond the solar system, galaxy, then universe. I entered another dimension of warm nothingness, where I had a coherent two-way conversation with an entity that seemed to be 'god', who answered a bunch of questions before sending me back to earth. I then proceeded to the toilet where I simultaneously throw up and shit out cactus juice.

Was roofied in a club woke up in an. unfamiliar flat with two girl eating each other out . One popped her head up and said
> bout time you gonna join in.
I was late for rehearsal

Popped 4 XTC pills once most likely cut with something not right, realised that when I came home, laid in my bed and was at two places at the same time. When i turned to the right I was in my room, when I turned to the left side tho, I was still in a club talking to people and playing with my phone, I was actually enjoying it, still surprised I actually remember it since I was probably tripping my balls off

I took two double stack rolls and a ten stop of geltab acid once. Was out in the woods in Tennessee and thought there were landmines all over(turned out to be pinecones) and a brown polar bear.. Was high stepping all around and trying not to anger the bear. Next morning at the waffle house, the waitress face slid off into my pancakes. Ate the fuck outta them and told her she was delicious.

Ten Strip***

Back when I first started smoking my dealer decided it'd be fun to give me a dab of almost pure THC since my tolerance was so low.

Time for me slowed down so much that almost everything felt like an entire day. All I remember is going to a park with my friends who were also high as balls and sitting talking. However I woke up the next day with a black tarp over the back of my cat and three complete sound systems in the back and in the trunk. I found out later from my friends that we all decided that it'd be fun to rob a local car shop that we knew didn't lock the garage. The tarp was so no one could get the license plate.

We ended up selling the systems for 1k each.

I'm almost kinda glad I can't remember.

WOW

I have the best acid story. It's 100% true. And it was the most amazing night of my life.

Please do tell

mmmk

Buddy gave me the powder from the bottom of a pound of shrooms which I mixed with mash potatoes and split between three of us. One was a chick that lied and said she had tripped before, started freaking out, crying and wanting to be taken to hospital for "heart attack". I tried to calm her down, while my buddy was laying there looking very blue. Later he told me he died and came back. Anyway, the chick has me walk her home, where she continues to cycle crying, hospital, wow, for about two hours. I am trying so hard to keep her from loosing her shit, I am not really tripping, until I looked at the clock, it stopped, I left my body, lived whole entire lives where I had kids, job, etc, then wham! I am back with the chick and the clock as another second passed. Trippy. I will never forget it.

I love jizz

and then?

I did the same thing with Belladonna. Went driving because I thought it was weak shit. Kicked in, my headliner was like the universe, shadow animals all over my hood, ran over a curb and blew out 3 tires. Pulled over somewhere, girlfriend was having DTs in the middle of the road.

I suddenly am aware of cops and just notice it's pouring rain. I was apparently taking a shower under a woman's rain gutter. Cops dragging me while trying to pull my drenched pants up They cuff me and throw me in the back of the cop car. To me my hands are free and I'm driving the car, screaming because it's not doing what I want it too. Cop is furious, pounding the glass and yelling at me.

End up in county, everyone is scared to death of me. I keep seeing cigarette butts everywhere, but they turn to gel and disappear. I grab one and quickly stuff it in my pocket. Now I just need a lighter. I keep seeing them crystallized in the floor so I start pounding and scratching, trying to get them out. I give up and go from person to person asking for a tool to get the lighter, they all quickly move away and ignore me.

Gave up on the lighter quest and went in a cell, pulling the door closed behind me out of habit, trapping myself. The isolation is too much, the beanbag mattresses are writhing with people inside. I try to tear them out, but just as I tried to a massive DT hit me.

Eventually got bailed out for indecent exposure and took 3 days to come down. What a ride.

>be me 17
>typical weird guy but I got a lot of friends and somehow I'm really lucky in life in general
>get invited to this music fest in the middle of a giant field called the ball.
>lasts a weekend.
>Big camping thing
>I love to camp so I decide to go.
>invite a few of my friends probably about 6 of us in total
> I pack myself a tent and all the things I'll need, they bring their own shit and own vehicles
>eventually that day comes and we all leave so we can get there around the same time.
> I end up being the first one of my friends there and set up my tent and campsite. See a few people I know through friends and from just being a real extrovert
> by 11am it's full of hippies.
>everything smells like weed.
>people walking around offering edibles and chocolate shrooms and acid like it's not fucking illegal
>holyfuckingheaven.jpg
>never done anything besides smoke and drink
>decide I'm going to do everything I can

Cont.

you should look into those theories where memories can implant themselfs, I may butcher this but

Sometimes when our mind gets fucked up, we'll have strange memories almost like "implanted" by the weird time that it can't explain, so the only way to rationalize that is by creating a logical backstory to that memory.

For example, you may have a memory of reaching the conclusion that you had a whole different life and wife and kids, and that while lifetime phenomena can simply can come from a fucked up sequence of memory storage, and so your mind can't deal with that in a normal way, so it rationalizes that you really did live that life, so it creates its own memory, sometimes of a few seconds, sometimes of lifetimes

I wish I had links, but this is just my drunk recollection of all of it

this makes me feel nauseous

>all friends have arrived.
>nights coming soon and we decide to gather firewood.
>me and a few friends start heading for a trail in hopes to find wood.
>walk past a truck carrying a mobile home
>big and I mean BIG old son of bitch old man sitting outside mobile home with box beside him
>as we walk by I hear him say " AYE BOY M'ERE"
>Turn and lock eyes
>he is just looking at me and I was beta asf so I just walk over with my friend Ethan
>he asks me if I like Apple pie
>whatthefuckoldman.pdf
>"u-um yeah I guess"
>tells me to give him 5 dollars.
>ask "why?"
>"IF YOU WANT SOME OF WHAT I GOT IN THIS BOX YOU BETTER HIRRY BEFORE I RUN OUT HAHA"
>curious as fuck so give him the money
>he reaches in the box and pulls out a jar of yellowish liquid pops the top off takes a sip and then tosses me my own jar.
>"what is it?"
>fucking Apple pie moon shine
> tells me his name's Dirt and he has more if we wanna buy any more
>Moonshine +1
>say thanks awkwardly and head towards the trail again yo try and get wood for a fire.

Took 3 buses drank a bottle of maker's mark in one sitting with my friends, then took a bunch of eddies (edizolam) and I don't remember the day but people tell me I drove over a fence into a backyard in my friend's car and beat the absolute living shit out of a girl who tried to calm me down and took more eddies

>so fast forward a few minutes and there we are in the woods far away from any fest go-ers
>almost got enough wood when more fucking random shit happens.
>some motherfucker that's like 6 ft tall in a mushroom hat, and I mean a GIANT mushroom hat, walks out the fucking woods like outta fuckin nowhere
>toadsworthonstilts.gif
>walks right up to me and asks me if I want some shrooms or acid
>tell him I don't have any money.
Now looking back and having a longer list of shit done just do to age and opportunity I can tell he was tripping dick. But back then I had no clue and was like what the fuck is wrong with this nigga.

>asks if I have anything to trade
>tell him all I have is a bunch of sticks and this jar of moonshine that some guy named dirt gave me.
>all of a sudden this nigga loses any and all shit he had left.
>falls down on his knees and starts offering me everything short of head for it.
>fucking give it to him because he is freaking me out.
>I've never seen a man this grateful.
>never
>he thanks me and pulls his hat off and reaches inside of it.
>pulls out 2 tiny balls of tin foil and hands them to me.
>darts off into the woods with jar and hat
>just stares down into my hand at the two balls of tin foil.
>wtf
>open up the first one
>It's 2 tiny squares of chocolate roughly the witdth and length of my pointer and middle fingers together.
>open up the other one
>one tiny white paper square

Cont.

Little did I know shit was about to happen

>shrooms +1/8th
>acid + 1tab