What does Sup Forums think was going through Richard Osman's mind when he got on the plane and looked over at his...

What does Sup Forums think was going through Richard Osman's mind when he got on the plane and looked over at his fellow flight friends?

>"There's absolutely nothing wrong about being jewish."

"Can't wait to get to the middle East and prove they aren't all terrorists"

Full list.

probably Alanis Morrisette

We don't know if it's a bomb yet for sure.

Prob thinking he was lawrence of arabia.

None of these faggots better be loud

Looks like a Turk anyway he probably did it

kek

You realize Joao David e Silva isn't a muzzie name and the one name about RIchard's looks Western too.

Actually Joao David e Silva might have been the only non muslim on the plane considering Richard is a turk muslim.

>We asked 100 people to name as many terrorist attacks in the past 10 years they could think of"
>"Egyptair Flight 804 was a pointless answer, very well done if you got that one at home"

Welcome to Pointless?

"HOW PROGRESSIVE! I wish Canada was more like France!!"

Is there a full list?

If there were three security on such a small plane, seems like someone important might have been on there.

Idk these were the only names CNN had

What's that flag?

Yea i know, the name above richards last name was Hess thats why i covered it up. But yea poor richard probably thought the brazilian was a muzzy anyway

Richard is actually dual UK-Aus citizen, so he would have been at least 50% shitposter...probly had a luff while there.

______ Papers.

>The flight plan I just filed with the Agency lists me, Osman, Dr Silva here, but only one of you!

What the fuck is wrong with your flag? What are you "Dark Japan" fuck you faggot eat shit and die with your whole family burning in a fire bitch. COME GET SOME!

holy shit capped

do you think Mohamed shouk the air?

>Dark Japan
KEK

wew

dad pls

>bangladesh

yeah i hope japan bangs your ladesh for stealing their flag and making it dude weed lmao

Calm down my Moorish bro, I'm 1/4 th Ottoman too you know?

pretty sure that guy is actually the portuguese victim reported here

Takbir japan

>What's that smell?

Kek already confirmed it was a bomb via granting dubs to all the people who said it was a bomb

All logic at this point indicates it was a bomb, religion of peace strikes again.

Planes don't just suddenly blow up at 37,000 feet

Underrated

Could he be related to Tim Osman? Interesting coincidence.