Share your stories of same SEX experiences, if youve had many then share first one

Share your stories of same SEX experiences, if youve had many then share first one
Who was it with?
How did it start?
What did you do?
How was it?
Would you do it again?
Did you cum?

my girlfriend was being a bitch the other day so I downloaded Grindr just for an ego boost. ended up getting my dick sucked by a cute cross dresser. probably going to see him again next weekend too. 10/10 would recommend.

bumpp

you prob have a nice cock tht curves up

nice, how big r u? wherer u do this at?

>drinking with mates
>roll home
>meet equally drunk guy in the street
>we kiss and shit
>super nervous. Wanna taste but know I'll pussy out.
>drunkenly explain he can't let Mr back out
>basically ask him to force me
>we find a quiet spot
>start getting him hard with my mouth
>he's fairly big
>try to stop
>he grabs my head and fucks my mouth til he's done
>won't take his cock out til I swallow
>hated it but now I beat off to the memory

eh it's ok, curves up a bit.

I'm six inches long five around, he was so cute telling me how nice my dick was talking with his mouth full. even let me cum in his mouth it was awesome. I'm in Washington state.

One time I was at my friends house for a party (he is gay). Got super drunk that night, next thing I know I'm in his bed getting my dick sucked and my ass rimmed. He tried to put in me but could do it, so instead I sucked him off and passed out! From the moment forward I think about sucking another dick quite often! Thanks M! :)

Hawt, would suck irl

sounds fun, what was his dick like? did u swallow? howd it taste?

thank you kind user

No prob, shame you're almost certainly miles away

It was pretty big, to be honest I can not remember if I swallowed or not, hopefully! ;) I can't remember the taste

Got really drunk a couple years ago with a gay friend, I've always been curious and one thing lead to another. He had a nice, big dick... Probably a little too big. I blew him until he came in my mouth, then I was still hard as hell and wanted to get ducked so after a couple more shots I ducked him until he was hard again. We found some oil to use as lube, and he worked it in slowly, it hurt like hell right until the head popped in. As he slid in balls deep, I felt this warm fullness and tingling in my prostate that was like cumming. I lost my mind as he fucked me, I have no idea how long until he pulled out, leaving me tired and sore and sticky and dying for more dick. I have a girlfriend who fists me, now.

mythicapeman on Snapchat send me a thing some time

that got me so fucking hard

Same here

Same

I was at my friend’s house in 7th grade, and I was close with all of them, and were just chilling playing video games 3 on the bed 3 on the floor... when one of my friends suggested we give each other head… he'll even go first… so I was fuck it, go ahead, he went under the blanket and the first time I got sucked was by one of my good friends... (and it went undetected) ... So, I was like alright my turn… I got under the blanket and looked at the dick like enh... why not... started sucking it, but he pushed my head down and I coughed... I thought we was caught, so discretely got from under the covers with the speed of light and no one noticed. We began playing hide and seek in the house, and we kept hiding together, sucking each other… That was the only time I sucked a cock, never really wanted to since, but this whole “gifs that make you wanna suck cock shit is starting to get the better of me, and I’m thinking about hitting him up”

I have had a few other encounters, and love cock, but I'm not really into guys for relationships. Lucky for me my girlfriend likes to strap one on in addition to fisting. She's thinking about watching me suck some guy off or get fucked, but I'm not sure if that'll happen.

>Be me
>Too smart for my own good
>Can't sleep due to faggot parade
>Can see the end of the parade from top of house
>Police and politicians splitting away one block from where parade ends
>Send out 9 armed quadcopters and 4 ground drones
>Position them just right and we'll hidden
>Pounce on them with pepper ammo and flash bangs
>So many sissies, freaks, and traps running in pathetic fashion
>Direct link to one of the ground drones >Load up on anything valuable
>Payment for irritating me with the faggot parade
>Send the drones to hide in different directions, home them later
>Valuables are all plastic and paper: basically $0.12 in scrap
Disappointed.jpeg

Got a handjob from this really feminine gay kid when i was like 12 gave me a few blowjobs for like 2 years and made out a few times. I'm a christian but if getting head like that puts me in hell I don't want to be in heaven.

>MeetMe
>cosplayer that's really obviously a dude in drag
>offers to discreetly come over and be a submissive cockslut for a night
>whynot.png
>starts by sucking me off
>take him from behind
>cum buckets inside, no condom
>"round 2, user?"
>let him ride me on the dining room chair
>watch Full Metal Jacket

>comes over a second time
>cosplaying as Tracer from Overwatch
>lube dries out after a few minutes of riding
>don't feel like cumming in dry ass
>decide he should cum this time instead
>jack his little dick off
>he cums all over my hand, mid-ride
>kisses me both times like we're getting married
>most intense, tightest, passionate sex I've ever had
I want it again and again but I moved back in with my parents recently

gave in to curiosity about 6 months ago

i mean, don't get me wrong: I still think women are hot but like, one mind-melting orgasm from taking a hot load in my ass was all I needed. I'm hooked for life.

greentext

Was my story boring? Never shared this before

I liked it. You going to do more?

I'd love to! I live in a small town in the West of Scotland so discrete dick is nonexistent

If anyone else near me is up at this awful time and wants blown... Lemme know

> 16
> friends house party, parents away
> late into night most people passed out besides the few eccy heads still dancing to shitty trance music
> get blown out with a chick i was working on all night because fat jealous friend and too much to drink
> go lay down in dark room dejected
> friends 14 year old faggot little brother comes in, jumps on the bed starts asking me what happened
> blah blah women and their fat annoying friends
> starts rubbing my thighs
> can tell he's testing boundaries
> play dumb
> eventually moves for my cock
> play dumb somewhat scared now
> room is quite dark but can see him move my waistband down and my now raging hard cock pop free
> I'm stupid fucking horny
> feel hot breath on my cock and his hand slowly pumping it
> wet warmth as he starts blowing me
> feels fucking great
> not worried about anyone coming in because the bed is behind a half wall, so ill have a second to push him off and cover up if anyone opens the door
> just laying there enjoying having my cock sucked
> eventually pulls off, nuzzling into my chin and neck while pumping my cock with his hand
> "do you want to fuck me?"
> "........................not here" I reply after a few seconds of consideration
> "my room has a lock on the door"
> "o-okay"
> we get up and sneak off to his room
> looking at him, he's wearing a hoodie, tight bum shorts and leg warmers. To this day i have a fetish for leg warmers from this incident
> get to his room, locks the door
> throws himself at me
> making out
> take off all our clothes and move to the bed
> he gets a condom and lube out of his bedside drawer
> i rubber up while he puts the lube on his asshole
> flip him over doggy style
> im not even thinking about it at this point, super fucking horny and need to fuck
> push it in, REALLY tight at first, but then loosens up
> pumping away, he's moaning, I'm grunting
> eventually he starts breathing really sharply and then his back arches up and he starts quivering

> stop pumping because wtf
> he lets a really long low hnnnng
> sort of pushes me back with his legs
> turns around, pulls my condom off and then pushes me back down onto the bed
> starts sucking my cock again
> I blow a few seconds later, one of the strongest orgasms I've ever had, bucking my hips
> he swallows my nut
> we make out and go to sleep

fucked him on and off for 3 years, only guy i ever fucked. Wouldnt be opposed to trying it with someone else but its pretty rare i see men feminine enough to arouse me

I was 14, he was 10
Met on a campsite in France
Saw him naked once as he came out of the shower
Ended up convincing him to let me suck his dick
Fucked him in the shower every morning after that til he left