Sup Forums how would you get revenge on people who wronged you in your life?

Sup Forums how would you get revenge on people who wronged you in your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoofing_attack
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I key people's cars if they seriously fuck me

Damn, any stories user?

Forget them. Live your life to be the best you can be. I used to think how great it'd feel to show up at a high school reunion and show people how well I was doing and what kind of car i had, but you what? When I really thought about it? Fuck them anyway. They are nothing to me now. I moved on.
You need to move on dude.

This.

Ultimate revenge is making people want to be you.

you're a giant fucking pussy if you mess with someones car.

anyways OP, kill yourself and say it was their fault you did it. it will ruin their lives forever

Law Enforcement. And trust me there would be more than a few random stops that ended up in violent sex acts.

What a fucking pussy thing to do.

Who "wronged" you? Did someone call you a faggot, OP? Come on, rage at me bitch.

Kid hit my truck in our high school parking lot a week after I bought it. Pulls up next to me at a stoplight two years later and says "sorry about your truck" then flips me off and takes off.

Figured out where he lived, keyed his car and put nails on the ground two inches in front of his tires.

Eh im not really wanting revenge on people user. It's more of a question for Sup Forums
Not doing a teenage drama user, even if i did feel like killing myself
No one really user, just a demented question for Sup Forums

Then don't fuck with me. Keying a car could cost you 100s of dollars. And often that's not enough compensation.

Only way to beat a pussy is to be a pussy

I still have moments where I want to do that. There are times when I visit my hometown and go out to eat and some asshole who flipped me shit in high school is bussing tables or waiting, and leaving them the fattest tip they'll get all month. Gotta say, it feels pretty good.

Kill someone they love in front of them violently

Stuff them in jars, install feeding tubes. Til they drown in their own filth.

Keying is so entry level. Use a rock for better results.

>Then don't fuck with me.
OR you could grow a pair. Confront and deal with said assholes to their face.

Render them unconscious and then slice their spinal cord that leaves them alive, but as only a talking head going through life giving blowjobs to a straw to do things.

Yes. This is the honestly the best. No need to do anything malicious, just be the best you can. Eventually you won't even care about them anymore. But they'll see you doing well and will sure as shit know.

No then you might set off the car alarm.

Don't worry, your ugly ass car ain't worth keying user. It already looks like niggers took a shit on it.

First is the recon process, learning as much as you can about the target of revenge. Depending on their operating systems and online habits, spoof the email of a trusted source to send an exploited CVE word document that silently downloads a meterpreter shell.

Watch the backdoor is in place, you can install keylogger, hijack social media accounts, upload pictures to the target's machine, depending on the severity of the target's offense.

Alternatively, you could use a man in the middle attack to DNS spoof popular website and send the target to a website with an infected javascript file. ECT

>edgelording this hard

kek

Shut the fuck up, not everything can be solved with smiles and handshakes. A competent shop can fix it for $200. Consider it a fine for being an asshole.

Do you... Do you know what any of those words mean? You talk like a CSI episode.

Doxxing also this

No if I caught you doing that shit you'd probably be shelling out $200 bucks for dental work faggot. I dream of faggots like you trying shit like this.

Spoof some racist or fucked up shit into a post from some social media account of theirs, send it to an employer, school, family member etc from an anonymous account

And dumb niggers like you are why I carry a gun

Plz stahp.

Thing is, the guy won't know you did it. So he'll treat you like the faggy coward you are every time he see you.

Living well is the best revenge.

Oh I'd have that gun off you in about 5 seconds and stick it up your ass faggot
you don't key my car fuckwad
ever
ever
ever
you got that?
fucking EVER

Imagine if the face hugger got Chucky.

That's exactly how it works, you can literally do this in MSpaint and yahoo mail and get some asshole to lose his job at chipotle

Save up cash for a few years, fake my own death or disappear under mysterious circumstances then proceed to quietly take them out one by one, doing my best to make it look like an accident/robbery gone wrong.

I'm gonna key every car I see until I key yours, take my word for it

That's not what spoofing is.

>people who wronged you in your life?
Get over yourself.

your gonna get raped

www google com/search?q=spoof+definition&rlz=1C1CHZL_enUS709US709&oq=spoof+def&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0l4.1581j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

>keying with house key
>keying so much the key loses shape
>can't get into house , karma

Beat their fucking asses

The way I've been mocked throughout my life is one of the reasons I'm considering becoming a serial killer.

pass the bong, nigga

That would never ever happen faggot. You're just mad because I keyed the car that costs you nearly 2/3rds of your paycheck in monthly payments.

I ask them to apologize

I fuck their girlfriend

Yeah because within the 5 seconds he'd have already put it back in his vehicle after smoking your ass

My mothers family blamed me for her death and said I never loved her 20 minutes after I put her in the ground.

They have tried to contact me time and time again after that and knowing they will die never hearing from me or finding out what i am doing with my life is all the satisfaction i will ever need.

>implying i have a car
Plz take ur 3ed world problems else were , i only travel with high jacked Walmart scooters

They are basic pen testing concepts that any noob could pull off. Anyone who knows anything about computer security knows what the terms mean.

cum in his ass and call him a terrible father

Not sure what in there has you convinced. Try this

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoofing_attack

So you watched some online shit? So how do you intend to mitm your victim? You have a system set up between him and his dns server? Do tell.

In what way does creating an imitation social media post for comedic effect not fall under the category of a "spoof"

Might not be deliberately for comedic effect but it is still funny regardless

Go be a kunt elsehewhare

I'm not saying its not funny. All I said was that it's not spoofing. I'm sorry for being a dick pedant. It's just a very different thing than what spoofing is.

>wronged you in your life
Get over it and quit being a faggot?
Remember them. I have found that often you will somehow have the opportunity to fuck them over in the future. Often without them even knowing that you were the one that did it.

I did not intend to make you feel insecure. You could pull it off too if you took the time to learn.

When you check the box to allow your computer or portable device to connect to networks automatically, they will send probes looking for saved networks every few seconds, depending on the device settings.

You can use software to record those probes and spoof the SSID of networks for which the device is looking.

The Rouge AP then pretends to be the desired network to trick the device into connecting to it.

When the device connects, you become the man in the middle

From there, you can do cookie injections, SSL strip, DNS spoofing etc.

With captive portals, the target device will automatically load a URL of your choice when a device connects.

the best revenge is to burn their house down.

Checked trips.
So, you... Follow them around with a rogue access point?
I understand quite well the concepts behind the attack, but not your logistics.

That sure is fucking hard though. Indeed it is the best revenge out there since you don't have to stoop to their level and you simultaneously better your own life. However that takes hard work and time and I'm lazy.

So fuck it I'll just key their car.

Or just generate and encode a python payload, burn to badusb, plug into their system.

Following them around, no. If you have done your job in the recon phase, you will know where they will be and at what times. If that is not a viable option, there are many other attack vectors.

It's not something I do every day, of course. There simply would not be enough time in the day to target every asshole on the planet. Gaining access to a certain person's online life can be easy, or it can be a time-consuming process. If someone has put in the effort to get my attention, they will get it, but it will likely be more than they bargained for.

Teach me daddy

Wow, you sure know a lot.