What's so great about keurigs?

what's so great about keurigs?

convenience

nothing beats an orthodox fresh pot of coffee though, the taste difference is definitely noticeable

they are amazing enlighten yourself!

Speed. I can have a hot cup of coffee in under 2 minutes.
Don't use k-cups though, those are a scam. Get your own filter or make one, use your own coffee. It's 6-10 times cheaper depending on what you drink.

they make coffee.
but dont even talk to me if I havent had my morning cup a joe!

Ask Tito Browntown. He will tell you everything you need to know.

People think they're easier because ads said so
I boil water and use a French press
No paper filter no plastic cup to go to landfills
Keurig does not even reach the required temperature to properly brew coffee
Consumers are just blind sheeple

This. These machines are shit. Just the latest fad from Wallstreet.

Don't even drink coffee so I don't fucking care. Boiling water for a tea is easy enough, and before you ask, I'm not a britbong.

I don't drink coffee but I know my girlfriend can have it going while she starts her day. Money well spent. K cups can get pricey.still a great black Friday deal.

I can boil water in an electric kettle and use a French press in the same time
The kettle will boil the water
The keurig wont
The French press is all glass which makes it easy to clean and leaves no strange tastes
Keurig is plastic, it gets buildup of coffee residue and leaves an after taste of sewage
Keurig requires special chemicals to clean
Keurig kcups add more waste to the landfills

Things like this should be illegal

who the fuck is tito brown town?

Nothing, you will, probably, end up throwing it away.

I always spent too much time adding just the right amount of styrofoam flavor to my morning brew.
But with keurig I get it in seconds!

plus they have that funky fishtank sort of taste which becomes really noticeable once you start brewing by hand

They make environmentalists angry.

>sheeple

I like to close my eyes and put mayonnaise on my styrofoam and then see how long it takes for me to find it

You can cover that up with some international delight
International delight smells and tastes of harsh chemicals

Special things like vinegar like most coffee makers to clean? I've not noticed any strange taste because I use a bottled water like the instructions say to use - it's been distilled so no mineral deposits/plastic taste.
There is no residue or buildup - because it deposits the brew into your mug, not a holding tank.
Also read what I said about k-cups.

many people just want a single cup of coffee in the morning asap and don't care about the taste and it fits that niche, bury a third world country in trash to save 15 seconds in the morning, boomers/genx love shit like that

>bury a third world country in trash to save 15 seconds in the morning
waaa

enjoying your juicero?

The news told me to be mad about Keurigs so I'm furious!

Nothing. I used to have one and I prefer a regular old coffee maker, or french press, or tea kettle.

I just want a cup of something decent to good tasting, has caffeine, and doesn't require too much time. I love my k cup machine. Comes out boiling hot and steamy. Fuck your little French squeezing pressing juicing shit. Not my landfill, not my problem. I'll forever bug more k cups.

Whoever sits there and makes coffee by hand each morning, has such a boring ass life that they actually have no where important to be or do...so they diddle their little coffee beans and faggy filters.

Just had a great idea. I'll be giving Keurig machines and k cup flavors to all my family and friends this Christmas. I wanna spread the k cup love! Fill that landfill baby. One sip at a time.

>i use plastic bottles of water because my Jewish overlords said too
The landfills keep getting bigger
And so does the cost for brewing coffee

#firstworldproblems

Filters?
French press does not use them user.

tell me, what vapid experience are you in such a rush to experience if not a kick ass, hand brewed cup off delicious coffee? genuinely curious

I appraise mother's basements.

I hate u ;_;

i love all of you.

then what?

Nigger, are you completely fucking useless as a person?
I don't fucking buy distilled water, I make it. If you weren't fucking stupid you'd know how as well.
I complained about the cost of fucking k- cups, you think I am gonna buy something I can make on my own?
Fucking useless waste of space.

Then I buy a Keurig machine and k cup and install it. Gotta keep the k cup business thriving.

I swear to god you hipster fags and your french presses and your IPAs. You fags wont be happy until everything tastes like earwax and kale.

Go vape a bag of dicks. My keurig brews my coffee while I shit. If your morning life isnt automated to do everything you need while you squeeze a fat Log go join antifa and get run over.

So am I supposed to like it or not?
Fix this mix-up Jewish overlords, inconsistentcy kills obedience.

I use a single cup percolator, nothin like boiling bean juice in the morning.

>This post brought to you by Keurig®: For appraisers who ain't got time for that shit

Oh and they make biodegradable kcups now for you envirocucks

nothing

french press faggot checking in

Stove-top perc then add a teaspoon of real cream, fuckin perffff

learn to coffee

Plz
Nobody wants a mouthful of grounds

I've been using a Melitta pour over with paper filters since the early 90's. I think i got my six dollars worth.