Fellas, is it gay to take a dick up your ass?

Fellas, is it gay to take a dick up your ass?

Its only gay if you stick your dick up another guy's ass. taking one in yours isn't

who cares, it feels good

tho it's funny, I've only been fucked by extremely gorgeous shemales.. never someone who actually looks like a dude

i don't know but it sure feels goooooood

No faggot, that's gay. Thinking about the dick inside you is what makes you gay. If you think about vagina, you can fuck either gender and be straight.

FFS all these faggots trying to make themselves not seem gay. Just do what I do losers.

blackwing_drago?

receptive anal is the absolute easiest thing to get addicted to.

If the first person who does it to you knows what they are doing you immediately understand why there are people who do that and pretty much nothing else.

It can literally make you stop caring about your dick.

Bitch do you really treat this thread seriously?

Bitch, do you really treat that post seriously?

It's only gay if the balls touch.

huh?

just asking this question makes you as homosexual as Fuck
Faggot

If you use a condom, then you are 100% a confirmed faggot. real str8 men fuck raw

I've been pegged and fucked my own ass with dildos and have worn plugs, but I've always wondered what having someone bust inside of me would feel like. Also what a hot cock would feel like in my ass.

nothing

No It Is Not I Do This All The Time And I Am Straight I Have A Wife And Three Kids And They Are Also Straight. Gays Are Just Straight Guys Who Like Other Men And Their Cocks. it Is Not Possible To Be Gay. I Am Straight.

Fair enough

Yes it is, butters.

You're grounded.

Nah man you're good

Feels good man, you should try the real thing

Not if you say no homo

yeah? you free?

Sorry, I'm a bottom :(

nope i just got fucked by a big black cock and i am 100% grade A heterosexual

It's fun to take a dick up your ass.

This. I'm addicted to having my prostate smashed in by men in uniform and blue collar workers.

What kind of uniforms?

I don't get it. I'm alpha in the bedroom. I like choking and orgasm denial and throatfucking and causing pain. I've bottomed 3 times. The first time was just fuck nope. Neither of us knew what we were doing. The 2nd time it hurt like a bitch and I came the hardest I've ever cum in my life and the 3rd time it still hurt and I came hands free.

My question is. How the fuck do you get used to the pain. I love topping but there is no denying that a prostate orgasm is the best orgasm you will have but it's still not worth the pain.

I have a little over 7 inches and my bf takes it like a champ and loves me getting aggressive. He's only 5.5 inches but I act like a bitch slowly going down on his dick and bobbing till he hits that spot and then I cum lol. I also don't get the obsession with cumming inside. It's hot to do it as a top but as a bottom I didn't feel anything when he came I just had piss shit for a little.

Tl;dr
How do I start enjoying bottoming and forgetting the pain so my bf isn't always missing out.

Only if you two get married.

Kill yourself

Most kinds of uniforms do it for me. Scout leaders, UPS drivers, cops, military, etc.

Buy a heug dildo and goatse your asshole

Nah not at all.

Only if you cum.

Pretty much

NO U

It's only gay if you're liberal. If you're conservative, it was a mistake and you love your wife very much.

only if you go antique shopping with the dicks owner afterwards, and have mai tais for brunch.

It feels like aids soup

is it a boy's dick or a girl's dick?

Kek
It's even more funny nowadays because I have no idea if you're actually a trapfag or just trolling

What's the best way to achieve a prostate gasm without dick in my ass

Sit in bath. Put legs up. Finger butthole. Middle finger should reach. And claw upwards towards your dick/balls because that's where the prostate is

Everyone thinks it's towards the ass more but it's in and up towards the balls

Yeah it's pretty gay. I'd rather be a girl so it's not gay tbh

Do I have to go in deep or no and for how long

LGBT =
LET
GOD
BURN
THEM

no.

It's less gay to take a dick in the ass than it is to fuck a dude in the ass. If you fuck a dude in the ass it's more gay because there are female asses you could fuck instead. However you can't take a dick up your ass from a girl unless it's pegging or some shit. I'm not saying it's not gay, it definitely is, but that it's less gay.

tldr: banging dude ass: 10/10 gay, getting banged in the ass 6/10 gay

It's only gay if you cum...

Jokes. You guys have never had an orgasm until you have one whilst being fucked...

Get it right faggots

If you say "no homo" just before taking it in the ass, then you are good

Don't really know, but it feels amazing

go much slower, use lots of lube, and stretch

if its hurts -at all-, you are doing it wrong.

it only takes 2-3 minutes to stretch once you get good at it

You gotta learn to relax and chill out before it happens. If your not relaxed it hurts like you say.

Go slow with him and get used to it and relax. Then you'll be fine and cumming even better than before. Trust me...

Really no way to know without actually being there but when you hit it you'll know. Your whole body will feel it

Easiest way I find to hit it is. Aim for the belly button when fucking. Always hits the spot and you can tell you've done it by the face on the guy...

nope

i had actually had anal lots of times before i had good anal and it was life changing when i found someone who knew what they were doing

i like saw stars and went out of my mind, unable to think about anything but pleasure, and it didnt matter if i came because it just felt like i was orgasming continuously

Only if the dick is unfeminine

Not if you have a Vagina.

its just a form of working out, thats it
its NOT gay