Should I fuck this 47 year old off Tinder?

Should I fuck this 47 year old off Tinder?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_us9VWMs5kE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How is this a question?

47 is pretty old
.I've never gone that high before

May as well do it for the shits and giggles. At least you can say you've done it. Who knows? You might be pleasantly surprised.

I fuck a 46 yr old nearly every day. Whats your issue?

Ofc u should unless ur gay?

what you should be asking yourself is why haven't you done it already.

Do it, video it, and post it here. She looks pretty damn hot for 47

Is this a b8 thread?

I have done a 54 and it was great. If they haven't had any in a while they are pretty open to anything.

This is Sup Forums. Everything is a bait thread

My 52 year old married ex co worker is coming over for a bottle of wine on Friday. She’s married. I’m 35. Think she wants to fuck?

Ffs man..of course she does

Hey man she looks decent for that age. If she's down, dick her. And cum in her face.

What’s the best way to initiate? I think she loves her husband so will probably be a bit unsure of herself.

If she is coming over "for a bottle of wine" she will probably be the one to initiate.

Nah I know her she’s quite timid and probably feels like she hasn’t got ‘it’ anymore. How do I make her feel like it’d be good to fuck?

Dude there's plenty of unattached cougar pussy out there...no need to fuck over her husband

If she's a bit on the timid side, compliments are probably your best bet. Make sure you focus on things she's wearing, or her hairstyle; things she has control over. Complimenting something that she chose to wear ALWAYS beats complimenting something she was born with, like her eye color or something like that. Its a small difference, but it goes a long, LONG way in the end.

I had a FWB situation with a 44 year old when I was 18. It only lasted about 3 months but was the greatest 3 months of my life....she had a great body and lower back tattoo. But what I'm saying is DO IT.

Sounds good. Make her feel wanted. Sexy. When’s the best moment to translate compliments into physical touch?

arent you 35?? holy fuck and you're asking a bunch of virgin 19 year olds for advice when to make the first physical touch? You'll know and you will be super nervous but just fucking go for it and lean in and start sucking her tits and lose your V card already.

Kek. More I’ve never tried it with an older married gal. Thanks for the tough love tho user!

whatever you say user...god speed.

Why not
youtu.be/_us9VWMs5kE

You fucking Super Fag, wtf are you even asking fucking Sup Forums? You fucking Autist

pussy u wont

I don't understand why you all think I'm a fag lol..I'm just asking

Best part you may be able to nut inside her w/o worrying of her getting pregnant.

pics??