Im a fan of football, have been for a long time, neither a fan of barca or PSG, so im even on this, but be honest...

Im a fan of football, have been for a long time, neither a fan of barca or PSG, so im even on this, but be honest. do you think there was something involved between UEFA and barca, to make sure they would go through tonight? be honest. is football rigged?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNZeRHc4FT8
twitter.com/ElTransistorOC/status/839609772873760768?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's just that the barca players are all diving manlet pieces of shit who keep whining at the ref

even that manlet faggot messi keeps cussing at the ref

Fuck PSG AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

of course it's rigged, are you fucking stupid?

there probably is, but it doesn't change the fact that PSG fucked up beyond the realms of possibility

chelsea won against them with 10 men and even >arsenal managed to beat barcelona at the camp nou

psg are officially a joke now

football is rigged but today mutch wasnt
psg blowed 2 90% goals

>Offside goal
>2 inexistent penulties
>Yellow card for getting kicked
Sounds like a normal Barcelona ref to me

Football has always been rigged. Since the 30s at least, and maybe the 20s. But there are limits. This was bullshit.

Neymar made a bet with his team he'd score 2 goals tonight. He did.

I hope PSG got a lot of money from this.

The only people who claim it isn't rigged are Barcelona fans.

OP here, i will admit that, if it WERE rigged, PSG would of had to be in it too, because no team legit fuck up a 3 goal lead with literally 5 mins on the clock, that doesnt even happen in hockey...
if this game was legit, why didnt psg just park the bus when barcelona scored the era penal?

>is football rigged?
Of course

So where was the Barca ref in the first game?

>UE doesn't recognise catalan as an european language even though it has more speakers than slovak or danish
>France doesn't allow catalan in public schools in old catalan clay
>Uefa helps Barça so catalan people don't chimp out
Yes it's true and it's only fair

>but today mutch wasn't

I just think Referee's subconsciously are more likely to give key decisions for teams the while world is in awe of, happened for Buyern yday, happened for Barca today and sometimes happened for us in 90's & 00's

I'm never watching anything other than EFL ever again. After Portugal fluking their way to winning the Euros and now this football is dead to me

definitely rigged
i'm 100% sure the QF draw will be fixed in such a way to ensure a barca-real final

Wait, you guys actually didnt know the CL was a complete rigfest before this match?

Was this your first Champions League or something? I gave up on this tournament ages ago.

referees especially champions leage refs get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars a year specifically to avoid any bribes, why would someone comfortably making half a mil a year risk everything for a single bribe?

>Pique handball
Watch the replay. He put his hands behind his back seconds before the ball was kicked at his arm. Not intentional, not a handball

>Nerman penalty
He was brought down but it was a tough call that could have conceivably gone either way.

>5 minutes stoppage time
there were NINE fucking yellow cards, 7 goals, and 6 substitutions. 5 minutes is perfectly standard after all that.

Stop whining you butthurt babies. The only problem here is PSG managing the literal choke of the century.

This shit was more rigged than the time they beat Chelsea in 09.

Finally. Thank you.
There is nothing worse than Barça fans.

>half a mil a year
that's what barcelona pay messi every week. they can easily buy the ref

this. there were 2 very simple goal opportunities for psg in the last 20mins but they thought they didn't need them so didn't make sure of either of them

not in camp nou

hahahahahaha
no you didn't give up shit
your teams lose everytime cause they were manure and you are just jealous lol

>american having to explain it to retarded euros

weird times

>leaving out the Neymar stomping part
Yes yes, very good bandwagoner-sama.

so they get paid to make sure they dont take bribes? sounds like a bribe to me :3

You think such a scandal would be uncovered by now.

lol no. champions league refs are paid 5k euros per game

>make supposed half mil a year refereeing
>'hey friend, take this million yuros, if you get us through we'll give you another million'

easy

Hello uefalona

it will be Barça vs Atletico
City vs Real Madrid
Bayern vs Juventus
Sevilla vs Dortmund

Ah, so UEFA can only reach the refs when they're in Barcelona? Lel

only a retard would say no

Oh shit is that a real picture?? How did they get away with this??!

psg did a penal in a freekick
4 hands in the same

>Juventus
>Sevilla

Did you guys watch the same game as I did?

PSG tried to park the bus against a team in which literally EVERYTHING BESIDES THE OFFENSE is shit, did retarded fouls that not even South American relegation-tier teams would and expected to win?

Look at whenever they gost past the midfield.

PSG choked hard. Face it guys.

>thinking you can hide a 1 million euro bribe somehow with taxmen, cops, and watchdogs constantly up your ass

they literally cant even have contact with another person from the public or either team on the morning of the matchday and are monitored all day

it doesn't work like that. """"good""" performances give referees a bump in their careers. """""""outstanding"""""""" ones like the roach today will set him for life. This guy will ref the 2018 CL final and the WC final. Prestige and money.

so this is the legendary kiwi shitposting.....

I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly

>on the morning of the matchday
the ref appointments are fixed
the draws are fixed
the refs are bribed

at any given time 9/10 spanish footballers are in court for tax avoidance. nobody looks at the refs but if they did, they would be too

how exactly do you think they can hide bribes? like when you decide to open an account with 3 times your annual income in another country, questions begin to be asked

Its embarassing to lose 6-1, even if the ref is against you.

I still believe in Porto at least putting up a fight

youtube.com/watch?v=WNZeRHc4FT8

that's never a penalty

are you fucking stupid? it's not bribes, dude. it's advancement in career, that's the prize (legal increased income + prestige).
Learn how to read.

t. Tom Henning Ovrebo

they're not at the level required, sorry.

The worst is that you probably believe your own lie. Sad.

>is football rigged?
Football is as real as the WWE

(Tu)

Sorry only ebglish turkish arabic and german allowed, no non muslim languages that would be another reconquista

check flag
no nation match

I meant to include that the rest could have gone 50/50. You think a ref not seeing/calling a stamp would only happen to Barca? Didn't it happen just this weekend in the EPL?

Of course it's rigged, any event with money involved is bound to face fixing to a certain degree.
I don't really mind since I know that won't change and money>fairness, I mean it's pretty obvious that barca is a bigger trademark than psg, but this can apply to pretty much any sport.
The only thing that bothers me is when they don't even try to hide it, not caring about anyway aside profit.

IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT

"Handling the ball involves a deliberate act of a player making contact with the ball with his hand or arm with clear intent of interrupting the ball. The referee must take the following into
consideration:
• the movement of the hand towards the ball (not the ball towards the hand)
• the distance between the opponent and the ball (unexpected ball)
• the position of the hand does not necessarily mean that there is an infringement
• touching the ball with an object held in the hand (clothing, shinguard, etc.)
counts as an infringement
• hitting the ball with a thrown object (boot, shinguard, etc.) counts as an
infringement"

can anyone explain to me why there arent more side refs?

>Es una jugada al limite, trato de tirarme *balbucea* quizas-obviamente lo toco, está claro pero bueno...no tengo mucha más cosa que decir. Son jugadas donde ya nos iba cualquier cosa, lo único que no nos iba era que marquen ellos, por suerte no pitaron

>It's a challenge on the limit, I threw myself in *mumbles* maybe-obviously I touched him, it's clear... but well I don't have much to say. It was a play were we could take anything, the only thing we couldn't take was another goal, luckily the ref didn't call it

>mwf Popcorn Saint German loose to a guy who has more than 1000 hours on CS:go.

>concede 6 goals in a match
>blame ref

Ok buddy.

this is how I saw it too

why would you literally park the bus against barcelona haven't psg watched any of thier previous seasons ucl games

arsenal beat them at their own game in 2010 or whenever AT HOME, any time a team goes defensive it back fires because they got quick pacy manlets up front who dive whenever they can

literally all they had to do is fucking play higher up and PRESS

CONCEDED

GOALS

PLAYING

DEFENSIVELY

This

Emery should be sacked after this season, even if he wins Ligue 1. He made a mess of PSG when it should have been an easy operation.

so you seriously expect him to tell the ref "actually you got this one wrong, please reverse your decision"?

sometimes refs fuck up. if you think thats the only reason PSG conceded 6 fucking goals in one match you're delusional.

Mascherano tripped Di Maria, that's why he couldn't score

JAJAJAJAJJAJAJA CRY BABY VISCA CATALUNYA

What, is that really it?

> if you think thats the only reason PSG conceded 6 fucking goals in one match you're delusional.

not the only reason, if ref didnt give ""penalty"" to suarez they wouldnt concede 6 goals.

>they conceded 6 goals so everything is deserved

nope you disgusting shit

you are becoming a colony of algeria and it's only fair

>they conceded 6 goals so everything is deserved
pretty much. they played like 11 Sup Forums posters getting together and playing barcelona. deserved the ass whooping they got

they didn't thought barcelona could lose by this much during the first game

your logic is disgusting and pretty much retarded

Barça and UEFA have a neverending love story: Stanford Bridge scandal, Bernabeu Scandal (2010) and now this...just Barça's daily bread.

2011 sorry

well considering one of the """"penalties"""" gave messi a GK 10 ft from the goal...

is there any video of this? there wasn't any replay of that

>Sevilla
Lestah are back.

Reminder that PSG did multiple hands tin a freekick and no one has even put a webm of it
Reminder that PSG would've choked anyway next round so this would be pointless just like atletico geting to 2 finals
Reminder that France allows arab in schools but not catalan
Reminder that in both penals there was contact even though the players dived
Reminder that we are going to win the triplete this year again.
Reminder that we have make history and than no one will remember the Suarez penalty just like no one other than chelsea and madrid fans remember Obrevo
Reminder that we deserve it

I agree that PSG chocked, but that Ref was overwhelmed by Camp Nou. He was dreadful in favoritism for Barca.

Maybe the Kraut had no love for the old enemy across the border.

You're a fucking idiot if you try to rig games through referees. Just do the match fixing with the other team instead of being a mongoloid on the off-chance that you'll get a dubious penalty card.

>people unironically keep pouring money into a sport that is corrupt beyond saving

why? why are the working class so blind?

Emery should be sacked right now in the middle of the night, he is a fucking pussy.

twitter.com/ElTransistorOC/status/839609772873760768?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Guys?

Damn is this image REAL?

Barça always has help from the refree
Red cards, penaltys, offsides...

>Uefa bows to Barça
>In contact with La Moreneta
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control Catalonia with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (New Barcelona will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Barça players
>Bartomeu is said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of a football club that will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Barçabots inside you right now
>Bartomeu is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Barça bunker in Wilkes land?
>Their players learn fluent catalan in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with Barça. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only in La Masia
>The club is from 1889, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, is a timeless club existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re a benevolent team

>do you think there was something involved between UEFA and barca, to make sure they would go through tonight? be honest. is football rigged?

No there wasn't. It's just butthurt. Always butthurt. When it was 1-0 it was still butthurt about Uefalona, when it was 2-0 same thing, even after PSG scored, and it looked like it was over there was still butthurt.

>Cry that UEFA are always trying to fix Barca - Madrid final
>It has literally never happened

This board getting blown out is good for my mental health.

Barcelona praises HIM and so HE imparts HIS blessings upon them unlike the godless mohammadeans

mfw there actually wasn't

When did arsenal beat barca at the nou camp?

nvm it was at the emirates

>me

either way, >conceding 3 goals in like 10 minutes

>the caliphate of paris

Nothing was as rigged as that senpai

Today, football is dead, for me.