Hey Sup Forums I just took a 300mg edible for my first time and it's been 15mins and I dont feel shit...

Hey Sup Forums I just took a 300mg edible for my first time and it's been 15mins and I dont feel shit, should I take another?

Other urls found in this thread:

weedpress.wordpress.com/science/studies/ld50-of-cannabis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No dummy. You've heard all the stories. Just wait

No, it takes some time to kick in, up to 35ish minutes.
Or you could eat a few more, and the devil will rip your heart out through your kneecaps.

sure. have 2 more just to be on the safe side.

edibles are more of a body high

You're supposed to wait 30-60 minutes so 45 mins is when you should take another if you don't feel anything but only if you didn't eat before eating the brownie

the more the merrier

Eat two or three more it's not enough

no you should not. you're about to get fucked

My buddy said he's already feeling shit but he's like 100lbs lighter than me, perhaps since I'm a bigger dude I might need more? (Op)

No. 300 is a ton. Literally Just wait haha

You might need to shove the edibles up your ass to get a more direct effect

Holy shit enjoy your trip! 300 for your first is A L O T
>go eat something with fat
>it's suppose to help the THC in the edible to be absorbed by your body faster.

No give it time dumbass. Don't be like me. I ate an edible back in January that I didn't even know the amount(ended up being 1G according to guy I got it from and I ate it within like a couple minutes) and it hit me hard as fuck when it did, felt like gravity got way stronger and like an idiot tried standing up and passed out. When I came too, I felt fine but was groggy as fuck and when I closed my eyes, everything in my room became loud as fuck. It was not a good time.

Take more, it'll be fun.

LOOK FUCKHOLE SUGARS IN THE MEMBRAIN TURN INTO SUPREME DELTOIDS THAT WONT REACH YOUR ACESIONS UNTIL THEN YOUR JUST GONNA HAVE TO EAT MORE

You mean theres 300mg of weed in your edible or 300mg thc?

Wow okay haha, the guy at the store told us he does 300mg daily so we figured that was the normal amount. I guess I'll wait and report in if it gets wild (Op)

Thc

300mg daily doesn't mean 300mg all at once. DAILY. How many hours are there in a day, user? Not 1. Don't take it all at once. He probably eats half with his morning coffee and then half at lunch or after he gets home from work

roll my weed on it das an asstray

Bitch, I do 1g for starters and usually follow up with another when the first kicks in. Quit being a pussy and take more.

nice trips

No dummy,I took half a tab of acid and didn't feel shit for hours,and I was thinking it was a fake until it actually kicked in, and boy did it,just be patient

I wouldn't believe him unless his stomach was empty at the time, or he has an increased metabolism.

Alright my dudes, its been about 45mins now and I seriously don't feel anything. I think I'm gonna take another one, this one must have been a dud. Can I smoke a joint while waiting for it to kick or is that too much?

Op btw

Dude eating shit takes longer than 30 mins to kick in you impatient dumb fuck, this is why people die and have bad experiences

you know eat more so you'll learn

>Cannabis infused edible
>Why people die

yeah, you gotta eat like 4 or 5 of them to really feel it

It usually takes about 2 hours before I feel the full effect. I can usually feel it around 45 minutes to an hour but right about 2 hours in is where it really hits.

It's a figure of speech, hoe

good lookin' out, satan

I'm a pretty regular smoker, I feel like my tolerance might be too high. Took the other one but I ain't gonna smoke the joint. My buddy seems very focused at the TV. This thread is like 50/50 to do it or not so lets just see how it goes (Op)

>Hoe

I already said do more
see:

The people telling you to eat more are just hoping you'll freak out and die but honestly you won't really be able to move much anyway so just eat it all and try to enjoy the ride.

>protip...you won't enjoy it at all

You may as well, what's the worst that could happen?

Being a smoker isn't really relevant when it comes to edibles. The chemical that gets you high is different. When you smoke, the THC instantly affects you. When you eat, it gets processed by the liver and the THC gets converted into another chemical called 11-hydroxy-THC, and is more potent.

Honest question, can you OD from too much edible THC and if yes, how much?

I remember I took a really strong edible once, I remember laughing at a chocolate waifer then I started freaking out before passing out. I had a weed 'hangover' for about 3 days

OP should drink 2 shots. It'll help kick it in.

You are fucked user. I smoke heavily every day, and I still only eat a 50mg portion at a time. 150mg makes me want to sleep very badly, and anything over that will give you the spins and possibly make you throw up. Good luck buddy, you're a classic case of "ate too many pot brownies."

You'd be a retard to take another.. just fucking wait.

youre gonna fall asleep or spin and puke. wait 1 to 2 hours

Is that the mass of the edible or the mass of THC? Because I've got some edibles from Vegas, and the ones with 12-15mg of THC make me baked. You're not eating 300mg of THC right? That'd be fucking nuts

You dead yet?

If not tits or gtfo

No. Youd have to smoke 1500 lbs in 15 min, or eat the equivalent. Idk how much that is in mg edibles, but i would still imagine it to be really hard.

weedpress.wordpress.com/science/studies/ld50-of-cannabis/

You can green out and vomit but you won't die.

Smoke two joints

Good to know. I am this idiot. Was just curious how much I potentially fucked up. Sounds like I made out well only passing out. No puking and not much of a next day hangover, though I still took it easy.