Are you down with this, niggers?

Are you down with this, niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4900306/Robert-E-Lee-no-longer-church-named-him.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes massa

>she said, wearing clothing made almost entirely out of cotton, while smoking a tobacco cigarette

No. I'm a black dude and even I can tell she's retarded. She wasn't even born in the time of slavery. She's just piggy backing off of history class to whine. She's pathetic.

Suddenly, I feel like buying some cotton decor.

It's quite ugly

no.

my favorite comment was on the lines of calling her a hypocrite for being against decorative cotton but not against cotton fabric

Between this and the cunt from earlier bitching about the service dog in the restaurant, I can see why black guys like fucking anything but their own race. Its like sticking your dick in piranha.

To each their own

That's true

>Took the facebook to complain

Why should I care about 1 nigger out of 7 billion+ other humans, who complained about a product on facebook, a social media outlet designed to convey thought?

Basically... Why should I care?

because the nigger is american and is therefore within the top 350 million people out of 7 billion.

Who gives a shit?

we need to call out instances of bigotry like this so people understand their intolerance wont be tolerated anymore.

Do you want to live in a world just full of these idiotic humans? We gotta call out their bullshit or it will spread like a disease.

In other words, you should give a shit.

so give the attention whores attention?

>350 million people
That sounds like a lot of reasons to not care about one person.

It's not like it's not gonna happen anyways, bro.

As part egyptian i can only hope that water melons will not be sold anymore as they are a manifestation of poor wages, work environment and political oppression of the small worker in egypt.

also, WASH MY DICK KOONTAH!

If it's negative attention, yes.

Tsk, niggers.

No you fucking fgt and if you think all black people think like this, you're a fuckin idiot

Blame the left and eat a dick

Everytime I see this I want to decorate my house with pic related type stuff.

> a bottle opener

Agreed.

Attention whore.

But it DOES and if everybody keeps looking the other way......
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4900306/Robert-E-Lee-no-longer-church-named-him.html

the decor doesn't look too good either

Who are you talking to?? New to Sup Forums?

the vast majority of blacks do think like this though, which is ironic, because if we didn't have cotton for their ancestors to pick, we'd have left them in africa to kill each other in tribal wars till the end of time. this sheboon ought to be thanking her lucky stars that cotton exists, cause if it didn't she'd be living in a mudhut right now as the 7th wife of some warlord who stole her as spoils of war.

dude what the FUCK