Is pegging gay?

Is pegging gay?

Not at all. If a hot girl is willing to do that with you, you're lucky in my opinion

Only if you think getting a blow job means you're gay. That being said, I love all the cock, real and plastic.

I feel like it's kind of leaning towards bisexual, for both people participating. It's fun to cross dress and have her fuck you though. I mean, if you're bi.

Id probably feel like absolute shit after I came

Aiming for a prostate orgasm, or are you planning on wanking it a bit?

Both why wouldn't you wank

Well, it may make you tighten up a bit, and that could cause tearing or a hemorrhoid.. It's a submissive role, and you're going to be being stimulated other ways. Don't over-stimulate. Prostate orgasms are worth the wait.

Yes

Hey user, my girlfriend has asked me several times if I'd be interested in this.

I try to remain open, but this one has me scared to be honest. Tearing/hemorrhoids sound fucking awful.

Can you share some tips on how to make it a pleasant and successful experience? Do I need to douche my ass to clean it out or do I just do it sometime after pooping?

Start with small toys, use lots of lube, take it slow, make sure you're nice and relaxed. I generally /go/ in the mornings, and I don't really do butt-play until the evening. I prefer to shower afterwards as opposed to beforehand, but if she's going to use tongue, or if you've just had a long day and feel dirty, than maybe beforehand would be better.

Relaxation is key, and lube. Make sure you trust your partner, and guide them.

I've done it a few times with my girl. It's not gay

Okay thanks user. Is it something I need to work up to over time or can it be a single session ramp up? I've heard the ass can stretch pretty far if you let it, but do I need to play with toys one day, then another day work up to a bigger toy etc. or can it be done in one session slowly?

>Is pegging gay?

Is this a faggot thread?

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

Well, I wouldn't go to far too fast. Stay relaxed and within your comfort zone. I haven't used a toy in a long while, so I'm tight af atm. I tried to use my girthy toy recently and well.. I should have warmed up first. Also, better lube. Careful which lubes you use with certain materials of toys. I love liquid silicon lube, but some toys are made from a petroleum, and those two don't mix. The toy will start to deterierate and potentially cause cancer. Stick to water-based lubes to avoid that. Don't have a fan blowing in the room or they'll dry out too fast. Can just add a little spit or water to get the lube all lubie again though.

Cool. Thanks user.

You bet, be safe.

Don't listen to that faggot. Wear a but plug for an hour, then let your man fuck your ass you faggot

A DICK
GOES IN THE ASS
THAT'S GAY NIGGAS
NO MATTER WHAT THAT DICK MADE OF

>those edges

I respectfully disagree.

Definitely not full gay, you're still being pleasured by a woman. Prostate stimulation and general assplay aren't inherently gay. However, if the dildo is sculpted like a dick and/or your lady's calling it her cock, then it's getting into bi territory.
Anyone who just calls it gay should be disregarded.

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

coming from a gay Sup Forumsro, no. unless you actually want real dick in your ass, then it would be gay.

>faggot stealing straight mans dubs

Kek

>Drunk
That explains it. I'm not on your case though, cunt, you're the one riding my ass.

na, i'd like to be riding your ass, you fucking queer faggot

>is sex between a man and a woman gay?

Compliment accepted.

Dude just go find a glory hole or something and get this thing out of your system.

>arguing semantics

It's taking a fake cock in the ass

It's the gayest straight thing you can do. Does that answer your question?

If a man is being fucked like a woman, then yeah it is

When you fuck a woman in the ass, you're a man fucking a woman like she's a man. Gay?

How is that fucking her like she's a man?

Because that's how men fuck each other yo.

But it's not like that if a person sees their partner as the opposite sex. Fantasizing fucking a dude when fucking a girl still makes you gay

This is true. Fucking someone in the ass is gay as much as tribbing is lesbian. Appreciating a girls' ass is one thing, but to want to stick your dick up there, bro might as well be gay.
Remember, she poops from there.

Only if the strap-on is shaped like a dick, and has little balls attached to it.

Is a dickgirl still a girl? I posit not, and I'm a tranny. It's male homosexual behavior to take it in the ass or to strap one on and put it in anothers' ass.

Balls mean a lot to you do they? A dick is a dick in any form if it goes up your ass. A cucumber is a dick. A dildo is a 'dick', even if it's shaped like Ronald McDonald or smth. If you are putting things in your ass you are at least bisexual.

What about a blowjob with the pinkie up the ass?

As a woman who pegs, i dont entirely think its gay but I also dont think a man who likes sucking on my plastic cock and being called my little whore is straight. Probably bisexual or bicurious at least. Either way I dig em :) tiddies and cock is a good combo imo

Not per say, I mean, presuming sexuality has to do with both physical attraction as well as personality, which I believe it does.

It's not for everyone. Personally I get anal fissures for no true reason time to time so anything anal is pretty much off for me because my anus is too sensitive.

That's pretty hot. I don't think I'd suck it unless it was beforehand, and you would have to give me a love-tap or two to make me submit.

Pretty gay

Pegging is fucking gay as fuck If you want straight butsecks you need a trap

You probably need more physical activities and hydration, and less fiber and red meats.

Honestly the most fun about it is he might not entirely want the cock in his mouth but oh boy its gonna get in there

I like your personality - Are you a bit bisexual yourself, or?

Yea im bisexual, I love tits and dick.

Bullshit on the red meats, ya just gotta cut your meat against the grain. Makes it way easier to digest.

No it's not. It's just what gay people do.
A implies B, but B doesn't imply A.
Typical logic error.

wtf am i reading?

Your bf is a lucky dude - Wish I had a kinky gf

If it wasn't for him I wouldent be tjis kinky honestly, he awoke my femdom side. I mean we are both switches but still.

>Is pegging gay?

It's a sexual act involving a penis, so yes. It's gay.

I'm jealous.

fucking a girl is gay then, it involves a penis

Strap ons aren't penises though. They look like penises, but lotsa things do. Like bananas. I fucking love bananas. Don't think I want to suck a dick though. Unless it was some kinda Bananamans dick. Then guess what, Bananaman, you lose. You're getting castrated cause I was feeling snacky.

Yes, it is.

There's still a penis on the male, presumably. Since pegging is the act of taking a strapon to a male. And the presence of a penis during a sexual act makes it gay.

So masturbation is gay? I fucking knew it!

It would only be gay if you were performing the act with someone of the same gender. If you're male and she is female, and you're both into pegging, then no, it's not gay.

Yes. Definitely gay shit.

>this.

>having consensual sex with a woman is gay
Are you retarded?

Homosexuality isnt defined by what goes in a hole, but rather by the gender with whome you have super sexy fun tiems with. In this case a male and female are fornicating. Heterosexual it is.
Faggot

ITT faggots who are afraid of a little ass play

Is male on male fisting gay?

You need a trap to fuck your ass for it not to be gay ?

I can't follow your logic man...

Yes. Because male x male = gay.

Hecken gulag for you, faggot!

is it gay to put things in your own ass?

>getting fucked in the ass
>totally not gay

Who cares what's gay or not, just do whatever the fuck you want in the short time you have.

Now, that's gay.

Is it gay to jerk your own cock?

Is it? I'm... asking for a friend.

Better ask Sup Forums they know everything About beeing gay.

kek

Well that was a goddamn letdown. I expected that shit to rocket out.

It woulda gone FOONT

Getting smashed up the shitter is gay.

If you even have to ask, you are a huge major faggot...

>The dildo is molded after a mans cock
>That dildo is now in your ass
>The dildo that was molded after a mans cock is in your ass
You are thinking about that dildo being in your ass, You are thinking about how that dildo feels in your ass. You have that mold of another mans cock in you and you say that isn't gay.

You know you want it!

there is no plausible way that can fit in a human body no matter the hole

Kobayashi would set a record swallowing that thing.

I mean, for a trophy and a modest cash prize, not like just for kicks or anything.

Y-ya for cash, That would be acceptable nothing gay about it.

Well I mean, there's the trophy too...

>is having someone shove a penis shaped object up my ass gay

Can't forget about the trophy, i mean that's the only reason anyone would do it. Not for cash or pleasure, that would just be weird.

What if it's done by a female, while another female sucks you off, and another female sits on your face? And like, six other bitches are banging each other around you waiting for their turn with you. Still faggotry?