I have a free copy of Jordan Peterson's self authoring program ($60 value) and I will give it away for free to the...

I have a free copy of Jordan Peterson's self authoring program ($60 value) and I will give it away for free to the person who posts the most in-depth critique on postmodern theory (Include your email in ur post or you don't get it)

Go.

[email protected]

I don't actually agree with that photo at all. I don't even know why I posted it. I actually like Jordan Peterson and have thought about doing the self-authoring program myself.

Do you want it

I ain't gay

[email protected]

Jp is a prerty cool guy and he doesnt afraid of anything

He is right about postmodernism. It's fascinating on the surface, but when you really research it it seeks to break down the fabric of society, not just through gender roles but individual ability, it's definitely cultural marxism, anyone who says otherwise doesn't understand it.

And Sam Harris is a fake intellectual, any time he's confronted with ideas outside his purview he ignores them uncomfortably because he's basically just a druggie with an above average lexicon.

I would but I already bought mine. Sort yourself faggots.

That feel when you want to try the program and you enjoy Jordan's takes on things, but you want to masturbate as well.

the concept of "culturl moorxism" is postmodernist itself you dumb fuck

I''l refrain.I want to personally contibute to his work wonce I get a job. You know... to reach the to of a dominance higherarchy or some shit. I'm really drunk and have a drinking problem and I feel contempt formy girlfriend who will eventually become my wife because she has serious daddy issues and I have a small dick so my chances of fiding a woman who will stay with me are very low so im sicking with this one. wubbaluba lub dub. im not a faggot... ive been binging rick and morty ad it's subpar. kill me... please anything may be better than this realit.

No it's not. Even if it is, many of them are outward marxists who parade with hammers and sickles, so nothing you say has substance.

yes it is you dumb fuck. learn some fucking history ffs

Bought mine too. Haven't done it yet.

Postmodernism is nothing but dribbler faux intellectual trash. It's nothing but a buzzword to make people seem smart. When it becomes possible for a people to describe as ‘postmodern’ the décor of a room, the design of a building, the diegesis of a film, the construction of a record, or a ‘scratch’ video, a television commercial, or an arts documentary, or the ‘intertextual’ relations between them, the layout of a page in a fashion magazine or critical journal, an anti-teleological tendency within epistemology, the attack on the ‘metaphysics of presence’, a general attenuation of feeling, the collective chagrin and morbid projections of a post-War generation of baby boomers confronting disillusioned middle-age, the ‘predicament’ of reflexivity, a group of rhetorical tropes, a proliferation of surfaces, a new phase in commodity fetishism, a fascination for images, codes and styles, a process of cultural, political or existential fragmentation and/or crisis, the ‘de-centring’ of the subject, an ‘incredulity towards metanarratives’, the replacement of unitary power axes by a plurality of power/discourse formations, the ‘implosion of meaning’, the collapse of cultural hierarchies, the dread engendered by the threat of nuclear self-destruction, the decline of the university, the functioning and effects of the new miniaturised technologies, broad societal and economic shifts into a ‘media’, ‘consumer’ or ‘multinational’ phase, a sense (depending on who you read) of ‘placelessness’ or the abandonment of placelessness (‘critical regionalism’) or (even) a generalised substitution of spatial for temporal coordinates - when it becomes possible to describe all these things as ‘Postmodern’ (or more simply using a current abbreviation as ‘post’ or ‘very post’) then it’s clear we are in the presence of a buzzword.

wow my nigga
you try tohard. have a drink and just kill yourself. anybidy who takes themselfs that serioly should probably just die

I didn't read it, but he tried. And he's on Sup Forums.

Give it to him.

Is your definition of a druggie someone who has ever done drugs in their life? I guess that makes me one too.

I changed my mind. I decided to actually read it and he's a retard. Don't give it to him.

That was two sentences.
Two.

It makes Peterson a druggie too.

Postmodernism takes on many meanings among the pretentious, but the works of Jacques Derrida suggest everything that JP says, and even if they didn't they have been hijacked by sociologists to suggest as much, so you;'re full of shit either way.

Um no. Do your own home work nigger

I'm curious. Structurally is it all just writing prompts? Or is there some software or more complicated stuff included too?