The other day I posted asking opinion on Ruger 10/22 or S&W M&P 15-22...

The other day I posted asking opinion on Ruger 10/22 or S&W M&P 15-22. Ended up getting a Ruger American Target with a Leopold VX-2 scope. It was a bit more than I originally planned to spend, but the scope can go on other .22's so...

Anyway, what's the next purchase? Colt AR-15, S&W M&P Sport, Ruger AR556 or Ruger GP100.

I really like Rugers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WdNX9I_fMFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice rifle to start with, ammo is cheap as fuck and it is reliable, very easy to maintain

I.o. m214

I'll have to look at the AK's

I personally own one like this and i am happy with it, replaced the stock with a recoil absorbing one and threw a bipod and scope, feels right

Yeah, it didn't make much sense to get bigger caliber. I don't hunt and there are only 100 yard ranges near by. 100-yards with a .22 is challenging and fun. 100-yards with a .556 is boring.

It's my first scoped rifle. Looking forward to trying it out.

I also own a 10/22 carbine and its a fun little rifle

I was looking at getting the takedown and swapping out the stock and throwing a scope and bipod on it. lots of mods coming available for the takedown.

Maybe I'll pick one up if it ever goes on sale. Bass or Big 5 has Rugers on sale every other month or so.

Find a local .22 benchrest match and shoot it with a pair of protektor bags

Nicest group of shooters out there

Great thing about ruger 10/22s is the accesories available, wish you luck on your search

How much would a Mossberg 590 and pack of slug shells cost me to kill myself with?

Woah man, whats wrong?

I need to be destroyed. I dont care who it hurts.

How about you buy a woman, Petey?

Find a hobby man, go to the range and relax, it works, if you get good enough you can go compete and meet people

Well forget it, Im going down to Home Depot tomorrow and building a slam shotgun. Thanks.

Making money moves
youtu.be/WdNX9I_fMFM

Any of the AR chassis weapons are great starters. Tons of mods and accessories, even a .308 receiver

That good old Mauser 98 System. Just yesterday I shot with an updated version of the Repetierer. Did you try the Blaser R8 yet? An outstanding rifle. For optics I use Leica and Swarowski.

No. Never tried any of those. I'm mostly handguns and shotguns. New to rifles.

For sports or game?

Just sporting clays.

I had some Zoli for sporting. It went pretty well with that shotgun.

I would just go with a Mossberg 500 but then I bought a used Franchi O/U. I really like that gun.

I don't get why people shit all over 22s. The thing will still kill you if you treat it like a toy.
Despite this, they are fun and you can give the rifle to anyone and they can shoot it comfortably.
Its cheap as dirt too and you can shoot the whole day and it won't have a physical toll on you. 22 is also interesting to try at longer ranges as it gets way harder to shoot accurately than say a 223 or a 308.
Pretty fun to invite your friends down to the range and just see who can shoot the best groupings at like 100 yards.
That's just my experience.
It does get a little boring if you do it too much so I'd recommend having a variety of guns. Anyway. Have fun.

bmppp

shotting a .22 at 100 or more yards is like shooting a big caliber at 400yards

Do you throw the cat at them and then hit them over the head while they are distracted?

is op kill???

Strange, I had a friend irl that asked me the same exact question as OP, huh...

Something about a hamster, some duct tape and a jar of vasoline. I didnt' get too many details.

And? what was your reply? AR-15 or revolver?

should get a slide fire stock

bump fire for a bolt action gun?

take down is awesome. also shop around more than just big box stores. the internet is your most helpful friend. gun.deals is a very good one

internet is hard when not sober

nah, it's not alcohol unsoberness

Recommended him a Police Trade In pistol like a Glock. He was looking into getting a first gun either a Ruger 10/22, a S&W M&P 15-22, or a S&W sd9ve.

>guns
I heard good things about jelqing if you're insecure about your penis size.

build your own AR.

ah. This is like a 5th gun.

First rifle though.

First gun was a Bereta 92FS

I'm cool with my dick size. Thanks for the concern over my penis...I guess.