So I just read this article about this woman who worked at a morgue and regularly raped the dead male bodies...

So I just read this article about this woman who worked at a morgue and regularly raped the dead male bodies...fun fact: she got pregnant after she screwed one of them.

The question is HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? Andy medfags out there with an explanation?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/politics/satire/stiffed.asp
nokilli.com/sacto/karen-greenlee.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Be for real dude. You know she was fucking her brother. Shes got middle america meth head written all over her.

its not

Andy the medfag here
sperm still kicking for a few days in the sack after death

How can a dead guy get hard?

post the article you fucking moron

you can't rape someone that isn't alive, fucking meninist propaganda

erections and orgasms dont happen after death

Yes, the human body still has many muscle memory functions that work for hours even days after they have deceased. Bodies in the morgue will often have limbs shoot up or other body twitches as a result of the brain slowly shutting down communications with the rest of its muscles. During this time the body is still able to gain erections depending on the death. usually a death that isn't due to blood loss

ask reddit you fucking watered-down cancerous fag

no, you retard, the heart needs to be pumping for any of the muscles to work, to have fuel, you dont even know what muscle memory is you gay retard

All i know is when I die, I hope i have a massive erection.

name is Karen Greenlee faggots

No

Jennifer Burrows...the name is in the fucking article

>girls would rather have sex with corpses than you

When my dog died he got a boner. It was weird cuz i was holding him and it came out and touched my arm.

faggot please

nokilli.com/sacto/karen-greenlee.htm

>andy medfags

Woah Woah Woah op. Just one second... since when is it rape if you fuck a corpse?

cuz they are unable to give consent
not that theyd mind

Would you rather admit to raping a corpse or fucking your sister?

>majority of erections happen because of stimulation
>once stimulated blood needs to follow into Dick to get erection
>blood can only flow if you're heart is beating
>stimulating can only happen if brain is able to process what is happening

You can't have a massive erection if your dick is tiny

He's already stiff. I don't see the problem.

Kek

silly snowflake educate yourself before posting your ignorant opinion.

neither of which required for sperm to be present

A death erection, angel lust, or terminal erection is a post-mortem erection, technically a priapism.

a future accidental father in the making.

also, erections do happen after death.

If I take money from a dead guy it's not stealing. If I shoot a dead guy it's not murder. So why when I stick my penis in a dead guy is it still fucking rape? No shit the dead can't consent, but they can't do shit.

If there was a baby, defenitely the corpse.

She will sue him for child support.

I am a corpse. Nobody ever listens to us when we say we've been sexually assaulted. The burden of proof shouldn't be on the accuser in these situations. Why would we make something like this up?!

>angel lust
Shut up... Nobody calls it that..

Dont ask me how i kno this, but if u rub a dead guys hips he will get hard, and sperm has food in ur nut sack for days niggy,

Dead guys get more pussy than me lol that's a new low

>muscle memory
>after they have deceased
You failed anatomy

>You say you were once caught in the act of necrophilia once?

>kill yourself
>go to morgue
>????
>get sex

sorry i'm using frank terms for you infidels to understand but regardless of the chosen vocabulary my point is still correct. YES! you still may have erections after death!

Mourning Wood?

Here you go Sup Forumstards. The whole fucking thing was/is made up.

from "worldnewsreport"....

That's nothing but clickbait fiction, homes. However, it is possible that there may be living swimmers in a dead guy for a couple of days. You'd probably have to withdraw it with some type of syringe though, because obviously the guys junk isn't gonna work...

>die
>girl fucks my corpse cock at the morgue
>girl gets pregnant
>baby comes out is stillborn
>mfw she can't sue for child support

yeah..thought so

i was like 98% sure it was fake...but a tiny part of me wanted it to be true