Post what country you from and why you hate them

From india hate them because they cocky bastards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DeHTl_rYWgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

poo

go back to your designated shitting street Sanjay

How's floor shitting going op

what happened pajeet? didn't get into IIT, an American masters program, your h1b visa, or a prestigious IRS scam? is that why you are projecting so hard?

Until you can run a goddamn country cuck, eat a dick

Do you work at a call center?

if you hate Amerifats, does that mean you support China?

Open chest dere
I love u show pussi

Hello this is fbi you have an payment to make or else we call fbi and you be arrest unless you purchase 500$ itunes at walgreens

show bops and vegane

The chairmen of the FCC is Indian and quite honestly, fuck that guy and all he stands for. He needs to be executed. Wanting to end net neutrality wont restore market interest in America, it will lead companies to disregard service and focus on the money. I fucking hate India, its a shitty country with shitty people and their environment reflects it. Fuck you OP

From India and hate them bcuz their country is so much better than ours. We don't even have enough toilets for everyone here, and those bastard americans have more than one beautiful porcelain throne in almost every house. Plus they've actually had a successful space program unlike our shitty one that couldn't throw a rock into the Indian ocean if it tried. Gosh my country sucks so bad. damn those american bastards

indians reveal their true soul when you listen to videos like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=DeHTl_rYWgM

i don't know if it gets that bad here but this guy is british and he has a special hate for indians. he calls them and lets them do their thing to install a connection to his machine and they tunnel in and get confused. he's had them connect to "microsoft bob" OS and others. here, it's "windows 93" fakeware. he knows their insults and gets them to go fucking crazy.

what they reveal is interesting... it's the mind of one insect of a billion; truly. they HATE other people and the most interesting, horrifying thing is that when he tells them that they are awful people for trying to hurt people with their scam--they offer a service by lying about a machine being infected and charge like 300 bucks--they LAUGH at him and MOCK him for "being hurt" by them. it's totally the mind of a laughing torturer. also, they have one very sad trait that's common among most of them; they start going off like "i am your father, i fuck you, i fuck your mother. call me daddy."

it's the mind of someone who feels like a nothing insect and hates all the other insects and feels like they have no power and enjoys any power they can pretend to impose on their victim. it's very sad and childish.

india.

ok rape you next week

zimbabwe

I fucking hate Americans fuck man they can actually speak English instead of sounding like Aladdin without Islam and they can actually dispose of their waste like wtf why wouldn't you just shit in the street and fuck cows all day????

Listen here red dot. Why don't you go shit in the street and stop hating on us because we know how to use the toilet

I'm from America.

We're all cunts. Even the nice ones are cunts. No one can drive. Everyone has massive egos. All the food is shit and unhealthy. Every country hates us for inaccurate reasons.

Burgers are fucking retarded cucks, who let thier obese wives get fucked by blacks. shame on you US FAGGOT

agree bro.. amerifags are the biggest assoles

/thread

Remember that time your country dumped tannery effluence and CORPSES into the same rivers you draw drinking water from?

PRAISE THE MOTHER GANGE. SHIT IN ALL THE STREETS.

This thread is now a designated shitting street.

JAY IS THAT YOU BBYGRL?
--Neigbro

you hate us because you aint us

remember the time when trump was elected. we shit on streets u shit in DC

we hate u cause u need ISLAM to wipe ur faggot asses off the earth.

India is full of curry smelling shitskins who's claim to fame for their space program is doing it cheaper than others.

Because like in IT, they pay their employees slave wages. So they didn't do it better. Just cheaper.

Scum of the fucking earth.

like how ur cuck dad abused u?

Cannot tell if troll or real.
Laughing regardless.

Checked and keked

hate us cause we anus

>Because like in IT, they pay their employees slave wages. So they didn't do it better. Just cheaper.

hahahahaha did u lose ur job to us , faggot?

Argentina fag here and I hate them because they meddle in affairs that doesn't concern them. I can't wait until the fat Asian man child turns USA into a steaming crater. After what they did in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Nazi Germany should be considered mild in comparison.

laugh till ur sis or wife gets cucked cause u cant get ur meth dick up.

Niggah look like Carl with a tan

The irony here is we can afford meth.

agree man... they are cunts

I'd be pretty bitter towards people if i had to shit in the street too.

They're disgusting subhuman scum.

afford it till ur wife or sis gets on blacked.com cause u turn into a sissy ..

>Argentina
>The country that wishes is was Chile
>But remains as successful as Venezuela

>I'd be pretty bitter towards people if i had to shit in the street too.

its such a irony that all these american faggots keep these pictures handy and ready to post everytime this thread opens up.. its almost like they have this obession with shitting in the street.

do u jerk off to those pics?

Doesn't even make sense.
You seem to have this obsession with black cock.

JOHN BETTEBDORF: STREET SHITTER EDITION

>>The country that wishes is was Chile

better that americunts

I have plenty of problems with fellow American drivers, that's true. But you've never driven in another country have you? Shit hole countries have drivers with zero fucks to give, and even less survival instinct. God damn Mad Max every day. I'll stick with what we got, thanks.

>black
but but what about ur sis?

Fuckin curry niggers

do u think ur great cause ur a nigger lover?

Implying that we will let shitskins and sand niggers run over our borders like the Eurocucks did. Kek have fun! Topkek!

The atom bombs were the least bad thing about the war. It ended the war and didn't fuck over millions of people in the end.

The Tokyo fire bombings, which didnt use nukes, were worse than the 2 nukes.

hahaha patience nigger lover... its over soon! we coming for ur lives.. ur such a cuck and beta fags...

Sister is a white Christian with 2 kids and a husband that works for DHS and draws an absurd salary.

So...everything you Indians dream and wish you were at night.

Doesn't even make sense.
Do you understand English, pajeet?

DESIGNATED

See, that's the funny part. I work in infosec. My company tried to save a bunch of money by bringing in offshore coders.

As soon as they started submitting code, I kept sending it back because they were so full of XSS and SQL Injection vulnerabilities that the project had to be shelved. Their code barely ran, was buggy as shit, full of memory leaks, etc.

After 6 months they all got fired, and we sued the shit out of them because it turns out they tried to sell the source code to one of our competitors.

The funniest part is that when they came in, we started noticing footprints on the toilet seats. They do that indian shitting street thing where they squat, and they don't know how to sit on a toilet. It got bad enough we had to have a seminar for them done by other indians who have been here a while to teach them how to shit.

Indians truly are scum of the earth.

LOOK WORLD WE'RE SOPHISTICATED NOW

Listen pajeet, I know your mad that you are forced to shit in streets and that you gotta worship animals as fucking stupid as cows. you should try steak, it's better than curry.

You speak English like a retard

Aren't you late to your job trying to scam old ladies into loading malware on their machine?

God damn! Toppest of keks!

The squatting thing is because their toilets are metal or sometimes porcelain bowls with no stand. So it's just a bowl in the floor. So you walk in, squat over the bowl and shit.

Source: spent 4 months in India (Calcutta) contract work on municipal water. Will NEVER go back.

america is the only reason you have the ability to be on the internet now dumbass. you would have 70 rupees tops in your pocket if american business didn't bring money to your pocket.

nigga u missed india

Not an american. but when i went to jfk, the whole airport was just indians trying to escape india and find a job/life in america.
Should be more grateful.

How much shit did you eat?

Pic related

Freedom never sleeps. Good lesson to take back to the slums, Pajeet.

We asked Japan to surrender and when they said no, we bombed them. When we asked again and had refused once more, we did it again. If it wasn't for Pearl Harbor, we never would've been in that mess nor did we want to be.

>Aladdin without Islam

wat

india doesn't even let them out to visit america. they are too scared they wont come back. they have to leave on work or school visas then they never come back after smelling fresh air for the first time

Kek'd and Check'd

>street shitters
>shit eaters
Pick both

cant wait to fill her Christian ass with my cum... she can pay me with her husbands absurd salary for giving her pleasure which the cuck cant.. Damn i might even let the two kids watch while i plow her ass deep and creampie it.

you breathe in shit everywhere you go in delhi. the smell smacks you in the face when you arrive.

They breed like fucking rats too. But their mortality rate is trough the roof. And the accidents they have are straight out of fucking bugs bunny cartoons.

They need to be sterilized.

Amen, Sup Forumsrother

>indian
Too long, assole ... no time to read

Still waiting for Pajeets fecal propelled rocket for the space program

lol so many memes saved... like ur obsessed with shit.. scat fetish much?

You are what you eat

If it weren't for rape, indians would be practically extinct.

>And the accidents they have are straight out of fucking bugs bunny cartoons.

Gave me a good chuckle.

So the first 2 days I was there, I was fine. The food is awesome.

On the third day, I fucking shat ALL. DAY. LONG. With blood.

The rest of the week, I swear to fuck I was running for a toilet every half hour. It was that fucked diarrhea where you just "shit out" pure water. When I did eat, it was smashing the turbo button on my anus.

After like 3 weeks of this, it got better. I still had diarrhea like once a fuxking week the entire time I was there. Its a REGULAR THING FOR THEM to have the shits once a week, they consider it part of their cycle.

To answer your question: I'm sure I ate some street food that was made by an unwashed, shitty hand.

Also, I saw like 2 soap dispensers over there that ever worked. And hand sanitizer doesn't exist. It doesn't fucking exist. It's like trying to find black currant flavored stuff in the States.

yes yes... we are coming for ur wives

your rebuttals are weak like your country's military

I know, reading is hard, isn't it you filthy shitskin dalit.

Lol, true.

thats the middle east you utter utter retard not india.

Implying that your tiny Dick can satisfy a woman. Just stop. Please. Just wear your dress and swim in your shit-infested Ganges.

> On the third day, I fucking shat ALL. DAY. LONG. With blood.

Had you done this in public you'd be their new God

You don't even need to save these memes. Just go on Google and type in India and you get shit memes automatically.

hahaa see ur obsessed with us.. u know words like dalit etc which are indian words.. stay away from us... ur such a nigger lover.