Tall

>tall
>feminine body
>blonde-haired and bright-eyed like women
>tan orange
>passive-aggressive
>welcome arabs and blacks into their countries and force it on everyone else as well
>love islam and everything leftist
>are very racist towards another Europeans
Are Germanics the niggers of the white race?

Other urls found in this thread:

little-details.livejournal.com/3044564.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Objectively, yes

Germans are the niggers of Europe.

Like what the fuck is wrong with you.

>>feminine body
that's asians tho

tfw i do that too when im alone

I'm a manlet and dark haired/eyed but from bavaria

Watch out what you say, Pavel.
Remeber: 18 days.

Come at me.

unironically silverback

They both look like monkeys.

WTF I LOVE NEOLITHIC MONKEYS NOW

wtf i HATE germanics now
wtf i LOVE slavs (specifically POLES) now

Germanics can't be niggers
When given free time, niggers "just chill", do drugs, commit sexual degeneracy that is sex outside established relationship, commit murder and play basketball.
Germanics with time to spare would rather simulate driving a forklift, simulate working on a farm, commit sexual degeneracy that is sex while dressed up in a suit of a cartoon wolf and commit murder of Europe.

>tall
yes, what's wrong with that. Are you a manlet?
>feminine body
kinda collides with your first claim
>blonde-haired and bright-eyed like women
like women? being blond haired and bright eyed is not a typically feminine feature but rather a feature of specific ethnic groups, regardless of gender
>tan orange
neither me nor anyone from my friends and family does. It's usually peope who use tanning cream or the solarium a lot.
>passive-aggressive
some are, it hate that
>welcome arabs and blacks into their countries and force it on everyone else as well
most do, i hate that
>love islam and everything leftist
most do i hate that
>are very racist towards another Europeans
no. and again a country is not their politicians.

>tan orange
I just turn red tbqh

There's a difference between being a disgusting slob by yourself, which everyone does, and doing in public like that.

>German being a killjoy
There's a fucking surprise.

Autism isn't niggerish, but it sure is a reason to hate germs

this

fuck g*rmanics

He just hates germans.
Like the rest of the world.

>Killjoy
???

Germans are the niggers of Europe.

Sounds like two sides of the same coin.

No, but we will live in a lifetime where we will see them destroy themselves so there's that.

Germans are the rightful rulers of Europe

You completely wrecked Europe once and gave half of it to communists while simultaneously making sure no nationalist will ever be taken seriously again which conveniently fits into you destroying it again, this time for good.

>destroying countries
Oh look who's talking

Just shows that this entire continent is inferior

Nothing the US has done is anywhere on the same scale what Germany did and continues to do to the rest of Europe.

>gave half of it to communists
but that was you, goober

We never used nukes

As much as I hate Germany you're wrong, you destroyed the Middle-East, you helped us destroy Africa, and you organized countless coups in South America

No, that was the Third Reich hardening the Red Army and giving it a reason to steamroll Eastern Europe.

No, you did worse by poisoning the psyche of your future generations and castrating them of any sort of nationalistic tendencies, something bearing lovely fruit right now. Japan's birthrate is shit, but they're not destroying themselves and they can still entertain the idea of preserving their country without someone accusing them of a gaggle of 'isms.'

The Middle-East was broken long before we got there, as was Africa. The radicalization of the Middle-East is as much the UK and France's fault and the migrant crisis is a problem Europe chose to take on. Nobody forced you to take them, you could have just as easily turned them away, but you didn't.

And yes, we fucked with South America, but we didn't total it to ashes like Germany did with Europe and we didn't undermine the culture of the countries in it by flooding the continent with foreigners. A country can recover from economic hardship or a brutal regime. It can't recover from demographic replacement.

>everything is someone elses fault, every bad thing we've ever done is not bad because someone else has done something bad also
you bring shame to your people

>poisoning our future generation

Fucking kek. Do you really think the allies would have allowed us to stay nationalist. It was and still is allied propaganda that is brainwashing our children.

>Has done
The Third Reich was pretty bad indeed. Not judging your intentions, they had to be stopped.
>continues to do
How would you even compare our EU with your military interventions that destabilized the middle east?

Don't you know that the eu is literally killing europeans systematically with the help of joos n shiet?
Shame on you

my ancestors :)

Oh piss off. Your post applies even more to the Germanfag for his post here but you were nowhere to be found. Not to mention the "everything is someone elses fault," is exactly what the Euros are pulling in regards to a migrant crisis they chose to immolate themselves with.

You had plenty of time to reverse that or amend your laws to get rid of it. The fact it's still there is on you. We were fine with strongmen in South America. We were fine with Franco. We were fine with the Greek nationalists and the Turks. A moderately nationalist Germany would have been nothing controversial. The fact refugees are in Germany is ultimately your fault. You let them in when you had every right and every power in the world to say no to the migrant crisis but you didn't.

I didn't, I compared your misguided naivete for flooding the continent with migrants and your previous destructive war (that invalidated European nationalism from that point forward) to such.

Remember that Anglos did nothing wrong.

USA has destroyed way, way more countries than Germany. There's no debate on the matter. You've destroyed all of south/middle america, most of middle-east and the occational african and asian countries.

Remember though that Americans are filthy Krauts.

There zealotry and short sightedness comes from their german roots

Anglos SHANT be blamed

Did we burn them down to nothing like Germany did to Europe in WW2? Did we flood them with migrants like Germany is helping to do right now? The volume is there, but not anywhere the same intensity.

No one said that. The only people trying to push off their problems ITT are Europeans who think their migrant crisis is something they had no choice in when they could have easily avoided it if they had the will to.

>On one part the Ancient Britons who were notorious for their rampant homosexuality and bestial urges, free young Britons were said to offer themselves to every foreigner that passed their way, and they were actually indignant when their offer was declined. And it was added that they did not do this out of a shortage of omen. Of all the ancient Celtic peoples they were the most degenerated lot, especially during Roman times.
Anglos are worse scum than Germans

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

You're just making that up. Slanderous. Really unfair.

little-details.livejournal.com/3044564.html

>Did we burn them down to nothing like Germany did to Europe in WW2?
>Germany burnt Europe to the ground in WWII
murrican education
>The volume is there, but not anywhere the same intensity.
Not only is your volume tenfold, but the intensity is way worse. Middle-East is nothing but shit, South America is mostly shit, while Europe even with its troubles is still the greatest place on Earth.

Wtf? I love Poland now!

>livejournal.com

Creasing

The Middle-East was shit long before we found it will be shit long after we leave. We weren't the first there by any stretch of the imagination. The UK, France, Russia, and Germany all had a hand in fucking it up before we got there. Europe had just as large an impact in fucking that place up as we did.

South America is a mixed bag. I think you'll find the places that are shittiest there are those with recent hard left governments. I'm not making excuses for the support of dictators, but it's not the same thing as leveling a continent like Germany did or the demographic replacement it's helping facilitate for the continent. A country can recover from a shitty ruler or an economic slump. It can't come back from being on the wrong end of genocide like Germany did in the past or being demographically replaced like Germany's helping with now.

Honestly, tell me what's worse, fucking a nation up or erasing it from existence?

>east europeans and muslims autistically screeching over our superiority

Next time without Italy

This whole migrant crisis would not have even started if the USA's interventions didn't lead to the existence of ISIS!

The Dutch Prime Minister actually warned them about this happening before the Iraq war.

>cucks
>superiority
Pick one

I already picked superiority.

Your royal dynasty is of West Slavic origin.

You wish.

>See someone talk shit about the glorious Vaterland
>It's a pole
Looks like someone needs to be Blitzkrieged again

And the migrant crisis would not be impacting Germany the way it is now if the country had had a sensible plan to deal with it or turn them away. They're in Germany because of Germany. The ultimate responsibility for that rests on you. The US does not control Germany's borders, nor its policies on refugees. That's on you.

Then Germany should have seen it coming and should have taken provisions to prevent the mass migration from impacting it the way it did. The US acted like a retard, but blaming it for your choice to accept the wave of humanity that resulted is shifting blame. You had every right and power to turn it away.

I don't.

>I set your house on fire but it wouldn't have much of an impact if you managed to buy a fire extinguisher.

Not at all close to an apt analogy. Germany isn't in the Middle-East. Not anywhere close. A proper comparison would be me setting someone's house on fire and they decide to take their giant family and squat in your living room five blocks over. That family's homelessness might be my responsibility, but the fact they're shitting on your carpet is entirely yours because you let them in when you could have turned them away.

This is a very moralistic way for you to push the blame elsewhere and soothe away the dissonance of your country not acting with anything resembling a spine. It's easier for you to just blame the US for being the progenitor of the problem while its existence in your country is entirely your fault and no one else's. You accepted those migrants. Nobody forced you to.

Yes

But we totally destroyed poland on the battlefield

>tan orange
No-one tans orange. The only people with orange tans are self-loathing cucks and whores who spray fake tan over themselves.