Jesus Christ, do I have to move to Oklahoma to find a QT girl who is pro-life? Pic extremely related

Jesus Christ, do I have to move to Oklahoma to find a QT girl who is pro-life? Pic extremely related.

>Oklahoma adopts bill outlawing abortion

yahoo.com/news/oklahoma-adopts-bill-outlawing-abortion-190058171.html?nhp=1

No pro life chicks are everywhere. white women are 50-50 split on the issue

Not in my experience, or my city at least. They're all batshit feminists pro-abortionists.

Pro-life a edgy teenager shit. Grown up people realize that life is the ultimate struggle and strive to keep to a minimum.

Every abortion is a murder of a potential Einstein. People just need to use contraception/birth control. It's really not hard. And don't wear promiscuous clothing while walking down shady streets at night.

If it doesn't have an exception fot downies and other fuckups this law is shit.
Do you know that more than 90% of downies are aborted? Do you want there to be more downies?

>not wanting to murder children is edgy

wew

>tfw my wife hates niggers, mudslimes, and fags but won't vote Republican because of abortion.

Given most abortions are done by non whites, she is doing the right thing.

I never understand why far right conservatives want to ban something that murders black babies. Ah it wasn't for Jesus you would be totally race conscious. But I have no stake in the fight, I'm just watching it from the outside but the day you ban abortion will be the day recognized as white americans demise.

Enjoyr your 10 niglet- 10 spic familias

why are all czechs degenerate atheists?

How do you think OP got born?

wow fucking embarrassed of my state.

this. we should encourage non-whites to abort everything until they disappear.

eat shit christcuck. don't you have some muslim feet to lick?

Abortion should only be allowed in cases of threat to the mother's life, rape, and genetic inferiority. This is too hard for poltards to understand.

Pssh... ... Kid...

>They're all batshit feminists pro-abortionists.
sounds like here, expect for the religious westlands.

The midwest is bretty based as far as pro-life goes (I'd estimate about 60-65% in NE alone) you won't find super models but we have some qts.

>t. Happily married Nebraska fag

The downs test is only 30% accurate. Would you take that chance?

We should start using language to our advantage and always frame it as pro-life vs. pro-death.

They have reformation one hundred years earlier + there was a personal bitch of Germans since ever.

Tch, nothing bersonnal kib:D:D

I'm not pro-life.

There are plenty of legit reasons that a pregnancy should be terminated. Just a few off the top of my head,

Disease, disfigurement, health of the mother, rape, incest, unemployed parents, on welfare, non-white.

I feel these are all perfectly legitimate reasons that I think even pro-lifers would agree with me on.

Yes, I could put another baby in her, you can't just not have a downy once it's born.
>incest
That's no reason. If the incest caused a genetic problem that would fall under "disfigurement".

For the most part yes, but the principle of the matter remains the same. There are good black people, and good intelligent people who come from low income environments, rarer than high income families of course, but to end the life of someone who isnt an evil is an evil act.

>even pro-lifers would agree with me on.
Nah, pro lifers are completely inflexible with their worldview.

>disease
Very few diseases can accurately be tested for in the womb, and even if you could that leads to the hard question of is it okay to murdee anyone who's sick?

>Disfigurement
?? You wouldn't know until the baby comes out anyway because ultrasounds and sonograms can't give a perfect picture of the baby

>rape
Not as prevelent as it's made out to be, something around 35000 every year but check the number of total rapes and it shows that it's a pretty low percentage

>incest
My arguments for this are pretty similar to the rape ones foremost, would you throw a 14 y/o in prison becuase the mother/ father killed someone?

>Unemployed parents, on welfare
These are temporary problems, again would you punish the child for the crime of the parent?

>non-white
This is the thinking that's letting the left control these people for the past ~50 years, the appropriate fix is to force people to take responsibility for thier choices.

>kids should die
>c-cmon w-we should kill at least some kids

You realize abortions damage the womb and fertility. Would you take the chance of sterility for 30%?

goybook is filled with leftists from other states telling us how oppressive oklahoma is to women and how its literally like the 1800s

Then why don't you kill yourself?

>the appropriate fix is to force people to take responsibility for thier choices.

Somehow I don't think that is ever going to happen.

See? If you challenge a pro lifer's worldview, they report to strawmanning. Honestly, I'm getting tired of Canadian posters on this board. I think being Canadian could be another justification for aborting a fetus.

Being black is genetic inferiority and they do so in massive numbers but it would be completly unacceptable to outright say it.

Frankly think that a living stipend for those that undergo sterilization is the best way to ensure the black race becomes extinct in america after closing borders

>implying killing kids isnt killing kids
cmon yank, the fumes from the whitehouse surely havent fucked up your head this much.

Your sister lives in Oklahoma?

>fumes from the whitehouse
Your attempts at flagposting are cringeworthy. It's time to stop posting

Everywhere in rural/suburban PA. Really contentious issue. Women are in no way in consensus.

Even my hippy liberal girlfriend is pro-life. Despite being a fucking social worker.

>white women are 50-50 split on the issue
no.
don't know how it splits by race, but most pro lifers are female

It's worse to give up then to fight for a goal you might never achieve.

Well you're more than welcome to spend the rest of your life fighting for nigs to finally learn to take responsibility for themselves but I will not be joining you.

Do you believe in an afterlife where your choices in life make a difference?

Isn't Oklahoma filled with blacks and Indians?

No, but I am prepared for the possibility.

eat less fatty

I do, and i agree that it's hopelessly unrealistic to expect people to take responsibility. But I won't be judged lacking becuase i didn't try.

Blacks only live around the two big cities and mostly in the ghetto areas. Indians mostly stay on reservations.