I am currently eating Pocky. How much longer until I am a japanese citizen? desu

I am currently eating Pocky. How much longer until I am a japanese citizen? desu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WdNX9I_fMFM
kendo-guide.com/meikyo-shisui.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GO8h-yF7SiY
vocaroo.com/i/s0UbLycdlsmF
youtube.com/watch?v=B_qwUS8Uqjg
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
vocaroo.com/i/s13P3sewPdll
vocaroo.com/i/s1gQkRtD2aOD
vocaroo.com/i/s1hvZHTxPPE3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do you live in hong kong desu

no am amerikajin desu

ha ha me too im from texas

me too........wtf ...... howdy ya'll..... konnichiwa...desu....

hai desu sempai
gomenasai
>houston

>sempai
EEEEHHHHHHH???? IIIIEEEEEEE!!!!! ANTA BAKA???? i am kouhai desu. you are senpai desu.
>Dallas
I finished my pocky but still no japanese citizenship

!!! ok kouhai, i will treat you well, like my older brother.
i eat pocky before alot! my mama always gave me them when i was kid. so tasty heh

Faggots

Aka means red
Aoi means blue
Midori means green
Hanabi means fireworks
Yare yare daze is roughly analogous to the English phrase, "good grief".
Ocha means tea
Gaijin means foreigner

We both eat pocky senpai! I only allow myself to eat japanese food so that one day i may turn into shinji-kun. Like sushi desu! OISHII!!! Then my transformation will be complete!

You’re out
youtu.be/WdNX9I_fMFM

>I only allow myself to eat japanese food so that one day i may turn into shinji-kun
ha ha i like this goal! i eat onigiri, natto, nori, daifuku, etc... i also like drink green tea
there is a japanese specialty food store in houston called "daido" i go to sometimes. maybe they have it in dallas or something similar, it is really convenient for me to get japanese food there

HAI watashi go to nippon store . i have already fooled the nipponjin cashiers into thinking I am one of them! Also I buy lots of anime and manga from amazon.co.jp . it costs lots of yen to ship it to texas but it is worth it desu!

i just torrent my anime/manga from nyaa.si desu kouhai.
nippon store sounds cool !!!! :)

I used to torrent and save everything to hard drives but now I must get the blurays from the motherland so that gaijin-san desu won't call me a fake japan-jin person ne? I also listen to nippon music, and vocaloid. Japan is so advanced. Fighting robots!

nippon music, what is your favoirte? vocaloid too. ha ha! incidentally, i went through my computer and found this laser beam robot.

"Lilia ~from Ys~" is my favorite desu.
But I especially love vocaloid because 2D is best.
If only shinji-kun would get in the robot.
What sort of things do you like senpai?!

Lifting weights brah, gonna get big brah.

Japanese cars brah. Such as Honda, Toyota, Mazda... :)

I will visit Japanese paddy fields someday... and drink tea under tree... the air will have a nice smell because of all the grass. I will pray under tree and achieve "meikyo-shisui" because my mind will be pure, innocent, and peaceful. Then I will be able to cut trees with even just a rusted katana.
kendo-guide.com/meikyo-shisui.html

I am listening to Lilia ~from Ys~ right now. I really like this song.

NANI!? WEIGHTS? the only weights i use are stacks of paper to prepare watashi for my salaryman desk job in nippon!! Watashi think:
ICHI: use train to be japanese
NI: buy japanese car to be japanese
SAN: get rid of car and use bike for bonus points

I want to live in the mountains and bike for hours along the countryside to my office building where I will work all day long. Or maybe I will become a good house-husband and take care of the home.

I am glad you like the songs senpai desu!

>not lifting weights
>in 2017
yare yare daze to be honest fam
i would like to use a bike sometime too... and use train for longer trips

>I am glad you like the songs senpai desu!
thank you. here is a japanese song i like too
youtube.com/watch?v=GO8h-yF7SiY

im writing poems in japanese, i hope they are kawaii
> vocaroo.com/i/s0UbLycdlsmF

A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.
[spoiler]hokuto no ken is in my top 9 anime[/spoiler]

> kendo-guide.com/meikyo-shisui.html
arigatou gozaimasu senpai I needed to calm my mind. One step closer to thinking in japanese desu!

I am looking for my samurai. Or maybe I should become my own samurai.
> Not even linking to the music video
nani the hell senpai!? youtube.com/watch?v=B_qwUS8Uqjg
One step ahead of you, I already had the music video downloaded to my compyuuta desu. Very good very japan.

chotto kawaii gaijin-san

>One step ahead of you, I already had the music video downloaded to my compyuuta desu
i guess you could say that i was...
ninja'd.

i go to sleep now, nice talk with you kouhai-san.

maa, seikaku ni shitara nihongo was dou desu ka?
(Well, to answer accurately, how's your Japanese?)

Kakuno wa? (書くのは?)
How about writing?

「Pocky」o taberu no shika dekinai nara, nandaka tarinai... desu.
If you can only eat Pocky, that's kinda... not enough.

Hakujin dattara, muri desuyone.
If you're a white guy, it's impossible.

What about grammar?
文法は?

ばか外人

Aww okay OYASUMI NASAI senpai!! You will be missed! Arigatou gozaimasu for talking with watashi desu!!

Only drunk guys complaining about their work with other co-workers or at a Snack (hostess bar) use "yare yare da ze"

Good thread desu

>ばか外人
I'll have you know I graduated top in my japanese class and I am no "idiot foreigner". I am almost completely japanese at this point. I have spent my days reading manga and watching anime. You think I wouldn't be able to read your BAKA comment? ANTA BAKA??

>ばか外人
>カタカナを使わずにバカにするのを挑戦してる
やり方を習え。

Moshi moshi motherfuckers.

HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY SENPAI IN THIS WAY!!!! BAAAAAAAKA! i bet you are gaijin-san and don't understand the nippon-jin way of doing things. pathetic.

le japscrap cartoons thread

まあ、アニメや漫画で日本語を学ぶことはいいけど、足りてるか?

arigatou gaijin-san :D

HAI! はい、私は日本語を今知っています! nihongo !

I listen to this to practice my japanese: youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

A little bitch cursed the hell did you tell me? I graduated top of my class should know that the Navy Seals, and I have been involved in numerous attacks on the hidden Al Qaeda, and I am more than 300 confirmed kills. Gorilla War I troops in training and I think all the top sniper. What do you want me to, but just a different audience. I was celebrating my words fuck on the floor, holding or has never been seen before, and put out a fuck. I think you can get away with that, I went on the Internet? Think again, Dick. This time I touch my secret network of spies in the United States and the IP is really looking for, and so you're better prepared for the storm worm. The storm swept again you need a little bit of life. You are fucking dead, boy. At any time I could be, and the murder of more than seven hundred ways, and it's in my hands. I'm just really unarmed combat training, but I do not have access to a whole arsenal of the United States Marine Corps, and I think of the small, the poor donkey had to be used to the full. Only what you want your little unholy vengeance "smart" if they are able to learn about you from falling, maybe you keep fucking tongue. But you can not if you did not, and now you have to pay for the damn fool, are the winner. I went to Fury, and you will drown. You are fucking dead, Kiddo.

それにしても、「バカ」を使っても、「あんた」は仲良しの女っぽい感じる。
Even if you use "ANTA" with "BAKA", "anta" still has a close friend and feminine kind of feel to it...

だからそう言ったレベルなはずの人の為、ちょっと合ってないなぁ。子供やどうかしてるみたい。So it doesn't really match for someone supposed to be at your said level. It's like your a kid or messed in the head.

nani did you just say about me you little baka desu? watashi'll have you know watashi graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and watashi have been involved in numerous secret raids on haters of anime, and watashi have over san hyaku confirmed kiru desu. watashi wa trained in anime warfare and watashi wa the top otaku in all of Nihon desu. you are nothing to watashi but just another targetto desu. watashi will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this sekai, mark my fucking words desu. you think you can get away with that shit to me over the internet desu? Think again, baka desu. As we speak, watashi wa contacting my secret network of spies across all of Nihon and your IP is being trace right now so you better prepare for the storm, baka desu. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life desu. You're fucking dead, baka desu. Watashi can be anywhere, anytime, and watashi can kill you in over nana hyaku ways, and that's just with my bare hands desu. Not only am watashi extensively trained in unarmed combat, but watashi have access to the entire arsenal of the Nihongo's anime and watashi will use it to its full extent to wipe your baka ass off the face of the continent, you little baka desu. If only you could have know what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking dakimakura desu. But you couldn't, you didn't and now you're paying the price, you goddamn baka desu. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it desu. You're fucking dead, baka desu.

Non Japs trying to give Jap lessons on an English imageboard..... owned by a Jap.

Next time name this pathetic cancer YCYL, spastic weebs geez

anata are obviously gaijin-san, not japanese like me. try again baka desu my nihongo is foolproof. I have been speaking with japanese people on skype for years by now and I have flawless grammar desu. Asuka says ANTA BAKA and so it is correct. HAI

( ´∀`)ハハハ
それはいわゆる「コピーパスタ」だろうなぁ。オモロイ!( *´艸`)
ごめん、文書は長すぎて、読めんww。いわれる「tl;dr」だろうwww

Literal faggots.

eat my ass gaijin-san...b-BAKA!
> weeb
no, user, I am japanese you may refer to me as kouhai or sensei. desu.

You too.

そうっすか。
えええ、じゃ日本国内に住んでいるかい?
会おう、君

vocaroo.com/i/s13P3sewPdll

私はアメリカに住んでいる

see

>vocaroo.com/i/s13P3sewPdll
I am fluent in both english and japanese and I am afraid to tell you gaijin-san that your english is a little lacking.
ICHI : when you pronounce "ASUKA" you say assuka but it is ahsuka. i am sorry to have embarrassed you in this way desu. it is because you are non-japanese so you cannot understand. watashi japanese desu.
.... b-b-BAKA

im afraid you are simply incorrect, user

vocaroo.com/i/s1gQkRtD2aOD
IM MORE FLUENT THEN YOU.

EEH?? iie. i'll have you know i have studied english and japanese for years and I even taught some classes because I am so advanced. You cannot even comprehend the level of japanese that watashi desu am on desu. kouhai knows best.

I'll bite. I've lived in Japan for 6 years now.
Japanese are actually quite proud of their anime, video games, and bands and are just plain happy when they see foreigners embrace it, even when it's like that 2005 Sakura-con commercial that your comic recreates badly (at least use caps for their dialogue; can barely read that shit). It's just funny seeing these threads on Sup Forums so I reply and see how's it going back here, poke some faggots. I've come here on an interesting day.

あ、そっか。何歳?いきなり質問、失礼しますね。

>"you" instead of "anata"
it's plain as day, isn't it baka? Watashi no nihongo esta very good y tu no estas good japanese fluencia no desu. anata baka. anta baka. watashi no un-baka desu! haha

oh another japanese person here besides myself! finally! someone else who can actually understand watashi.

私は二十歳です. y tu?

vocaroo.com/i/s1hvZHTxPPE3
Its you who is owned, kid.

>EEH??

Made me kek a little IRL

I'm not Japanese, but a permanent resident in Japan. I'm originally from Canada.
If you want me to say it in Japanese: 日本人じゃないけど、永住者ですね。出身はカナダ。

> anta and anata are same
nani are you doing gaijin-san. Japanese pronounce different because they are spelled different, even a gaijin-san should be able to tell that! BAAAAAAKA! HENACHOKO!
> Being this gaijin-san
Get some help desu. Watashi (sensei-chan) could offer to give anata japanese lessons but only if you pay watashi for the emotional labor I would expend. how dare you even come into this thread knowing so little japanese. What do you think this is? Amerika? no gaijin-san this is nihon. but you probably don't even know what that means because anta BAKA. eeeeee...

90% chance your Pocky was made in Thailand. No joke. It's actually extremely hard to find Japanese made Pocky here.
All the Pocky at Walmart is genuine Pocky, but it's the made-in-Thailand distribution.
Hi-Chew at Walmart in the Asian foods section is genuine, but made in Thailand.
Hi-Chew at Walmart in the CANDY aisle is genuine, but made in Japan.
Identical bags even, except for the country of origin.
It's so hard to be Japanese in America!!! Anyway, there's a protip for everyone.

Watashi am very happy to be spread joy of japanese with gaijin-san!

Any advice for someone struggling to learn nip?

いわ、平成なんだ。
僕は30歳ですね。

I just showed this thread to my Japanese gf and she is laughing at how stupid all of you sound.

the best thing desu is to study because that how anata learn :) watashi study with cute guy makes study easier and japanese flow directly into head desu. watashi very gifted but maybe you are too and can become japanese like watashi soon desu!!!

Is there anything you're finding difficult in particular?
(何か特に難しいところがあるか?)

watashi pocky is japanese desu just like me. keep your filth amerika-jin desu pocky away baka. i only eat 100% official emperor stamped pockty for my pockty needs and wants and desires. if i cant' be sent the pocky from japan i have plans in place to grow it myself in the fields.. watch yourself user you don;t know who you are dealing with here. japanese expert des.

Eh shit. That's always the answer though, I suppose. Gotta knuckle down then. Thanks Senpai.
Learning Hinagata. For some reason I can't get any of the moonrunes memorized. Although this did make me think maybe I should get an actual lesson book rather than self study.

I looked up what Pocky is and we have some stuff called Mikado in Europe that looks exactly like it. Weird

> senpai
NANI THE HELL DID YOU JUST CALL ME.
IT IT KOUHAI
MY PRONOUNS ARE KOUHAI AND SENSEI
if you wont respect my honorifics what are you even doing trying to learn nipponjingo. try again later you aren't capable yet. what a disgrace. DESU WATASHI ashamed for anata. my failed pupil.

Then she should understand both of these requests:
You have a source JAV code for that gif?
その映像のAVビデオコードを教えてください。なかったら、おっぱいを撮ってアップしてください。

>Learning Hinagata. For some reason I can't get any of the moonrunes memorized.

Same problem here.

I don't have the code, but I will try to look. And I am not uploading any pics of my gf.

Welp. Guess I should sudoku.

Look up Human Japanese. The Hiragana part is free and helped me learn them in a few days, and fully memorize them in a week or so.

The entire program is amazing. But I still don't know it fluently because I have no real need to. I just find linguistics interesting.

Will do. Thanks m8. Have a drawing of Arino Shinya because I couldn't find the pic I wanted to post.

Kouhai is not a pronoun that's attached to name when conversing. It's mostly just a paper-only thing. Also, noone "wants" to be called kouhai. Calling you sempai is correct because you are supposedly in a more advanced stage in learning. There's no choosing honorifics; there's no "my honorifics". Everyone follows the same rules here.

I highly recommend "Remembering the Kana" by James Heisig. You can learn them in 3 days. He also wrote "Remembering the Kanji" (aka RTK) which was immensely popular pre-2010, but now maybe not anymore with all the online tools.

Pic is huge cheap-ass sushi rolls available at supermarkets here. And yes, they make sushi out of tuna salad too.

Even the Pocky in the local anime shops I go to is made in Thailand. Pisses me off. They have genuine Meiji chocolate bars sometimes, though. Made in Japan.

Same parent company, I believe.

Y'know what? I'm gonna buy that book right now. Thanks man.

Thanks. Haha, typical of Japanese women. They won't even do it on SNS. I do love the women here though. Good on you man.

Put me in the screenshot please. Desu watashi if you are taking a screenshot. If I keep fapping to japanese traps, will I become nipponese? Yare yare daze this makes me think...

I lol'd.
切腹じゃなけどね( *´艸`)

I want to be called kouhai. this is non-negotiable. i will commit sepuku if no call watashi kouhai. DESU DESU.
You will follow my honorifics or perish gaijin-san. You come to my thread and disrespect your elders like this. Shameful... BAKA
nani many times i gotta splain this!?!

NP, it looks kinda like pic related. It also has quizes and shit, plus cultural lessons, grammar lessons. It is a good crash course into Japanese language/concepts.

It is for almost every desktop OS and mobile device too.

indeed fap trap will japanese make i can assure your gaijin-san self of these truths to be self evident

>disrespect your elders

But kohai is the less experienced and usually younger one.. I don't get it.

Yeah I've already downloaded the trial version. I'll take a look at it in the evening.

I'm sick of Meiji chocolate here and miss Nestlé and Cadbury stuff...