Thoughts on wiggers?

Thoughts on wiggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I_PghPUSrS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mentally shitted

a brain shart?

Fucked up half wits. Basically a nigger is one of the lowest lifeforms on earth and to *aspire* to be one when you weren't even born that way makes a person irredeemable.

But the truth of the matter, is even the guys that were wiggers in high school tend to outgrow it. You might see one of those tards a few years later, the funny thing is a few years later (and often times a jail/prison sentence or two), and they act just like your standard dim-witted fry cook or janitor. The whole wigger shtick is gone.

I think what happens is they get locked up for the first time around 20 years old and fucking wiggers are almost as low as pedofiles on the shit list. Wiggers are hated by the niggers and locked up whites as well.

Troof. Though it's ULTRA-pathetic to meet a guy that's still a wigger in his 20s-30s. That's just shameful.... though 99% of them outgrow it (though it usually does last until the end of their teen years).

I'm from the city, i wear urban clothes and nice jewellery

Am i a wigger? I also have an irish accent which can be mistaken for an ebomic twang sometimes, damn, i guess im a wigger, hold on while i blast some system of a down and watch my girl get high as fuck and do some wierd lighty glove shit

Tl;dr the man makes the man, not the outfit

P.s i also wear skinny jeans and a polo with boat shoes of i want so fuck you

I agree. Who the fuck would want to be a nigger? I admit in high school I had my wigger phase. I think EVERYONE has a wigger phase. But as you said, we outgrow it. It's just a teenager identity crisis thing.

Yeah you sound like a wigger, you fucking nigger

Itt: autistic who have never held down an entire club

If you have 40 minutes to kill...

youtu.be/I_PghPUSrS4

Damn

I'd say about 95% of us never have a wigger phase. Maybe you live in fucking Atlanta or LA or something where it's more normal.

Though I def had a longhaired metal-head goth-ish phase. Basically a more exaggerated version of myself before I learned mottled coloring generally gets better results in adulthood.

I did tell say to a man at a red light when he got put his car, "NIGGA I WILL SHOOT YOU"
Wigger gonna wig i guess

>everyone has a wigger phase
I agree with this, although nine was during 6th and 7th grade. Wore long huge shirts and hoodies, listened to rap, thought I was cool as fuck.

Grew out of it towards the end of 7th grade and by 8th I realized how retarded I was

It's like that movie except i get

"im retarded" :(( doodoodooodooododoooookkkkk

Idk I live in nyc... So yeah I guess it's mornal for white dudes here to have a wigger phase in high school.

Yeah the wigger phase was like 9-10th grade. 11th grade was my poser rocker phase. 12th grade is when I got my shit together and after grauda is when I became a normal function Caucasian male.

See Idk where you live but I'm in the tri cities in Tennessee, and almost everyone here listens to country (I fuckin don't) and almost everyone I ever knew had a wigger phase in middle or high school. All but maybe 3 grew out of it and those 3 are jokes now (like they werent before)

no faggots
not even remotely close to everyone, unless you go to a nigger school.
fucking wiggers

Ok so by doing anything a 'nigger' would do, we're wiggers

Ok so if i wear skinny jeans, but don't listeb to rap music im ok, but wait, black ppl all wear skinny jeans, but wait, white ppl started it first right

Fuck im confused, ok ok ok, so no to cocaine? I think I'm in deep water here... ok so nothing that rap entails, i.e women, money, power, cars

Xuxk fuck fuxk im a wigger

There were 2 black kids in my high school lol the tri cities is backwoods racist NASCAR country.

sorry wigger
only degenerates like you

so you faggots were so cucked to black culture you went wigger for the 2 nigs at school? fuck you're pathetic

fly over states are fucking sad

Black's don't wear skinny jeans. They wear parachute jeans that sags to thier ankles. If you are into nigger culture and act like them, talk like them, listen to (c)rap music.... You're a wigger

Can you not read faggot? Starting to think you're the fuckin nigger.

I went through that shit in the 6th grade in an all white school. Those 2 blacks I went to high school with were freshmen when I was a senior.

YO YO YO WHADDUP.

Its ya boy Marcus comin' to you live and representin' from NYC. Yall niggas iz mad gay. Ain't no such thing as a wigga. Fuck YALL.

Marcus OUT.

Is he gripping his dick? I alwaus thought they were gripping gats when they did that

lol like you even clarified any of that, but not like the clarification matters, you made it even worse!

god damn, an all wigger school

too bad no one shot the place up, would have saved us a lot of hassle. hey, maybe you could have been killed. would have been great.

90s called to say ur wrong and that you should shut your stupid fucking mouth and get with the times

Rappers basically exclusively wear skinnies little virgin boi

GET EM M TO THA RUCKUS

MANDEM BE DUCKN WEEV WHEN MARCELLUS MARCIOUS GRAB DAT 9

Ok so what I'm gathering from this thread is you all still squeeze your zits in the mornings, have a ahit body type, wear skechers, oshkosh and never get diverse (if any) puss

I will prefer to wear my expensive jewelerry and names brands, all while acting and speaking like a perfect genleman, black chief keef while i pick up your daughter and/or girl you have a crush on

Blast migos*

More understandable concept to you basic boi's

Nope. Never had a wigger phase. Why would any1 want to be and act like a nigger is beyond me.

wiggers are my fetish

He looks either half black or full spic. He gets a pass

Looks polish u fukt

Im not sure what he is

>rap
>"power"
Lol

Actually I did clarify lol Also there was a shooting at my school my junior year, Google Sullivan central high school 2011 shooting. Only the shooter died though.

my brother is permanantly niggered.
he's in jail for 6 years right now for selling meth dumbass

>nice jewellery

That is what they speak of, yes

What kind of fucking stupid statement are you trying to make you autist

"Rap is engineer'd by gov hurr as to appropriate racism and the negatives of black culture"

You stupid fucking monkey, i said they speak of money, power, women, etc.. hence why you're not getting laid 2017, can't see the forest through the tree's

>Because you can only afford that convenience store shit

I dont understand your intention? Should i be naming off brands like i gibe a fuck about them or your approval? I just like to look good and i can tell you right now when you wear real shit, high class girls notice

Even broke bitches do, but you could wear that knock off shit around them

fuck all of you fags. im as gangster as any black man

Fosho