How romantically liberated is the French society exactly? I know it's a cliche, but how close to reality is it...

How romantically liberated is the French society exactly? I know it's a cliche, but how close to reality is it? Is it more acceptable to have much younger lovers, mistresses outside of marriage?

For example pic related, here everyone is going with the usual Balkan jokes and insults about him being gay, her being grandma, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2017/01/06/cheap-mini-mansion-south-dakota/96248418/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy#Affairs_and_extramarital_relationships
youtube.com/watch?v=mSsBBqlWQHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do they know he has a "stepdaughter" who was born in 1984 and an absolute cutie?

>the usual Balkan jokes and insults about him being gay, her being grandma

we balkans now

He is 26 years younger than her... my mother is 19 years older than me, I'm 20 years younger than my father.
I would not enjoy fucking a granny with floppy flaps.
Just saying.

>I would not enjoy fucking a granny
Me too, but my point is do you care he's fucking a granny? Does it bother you to a point of actually getting disgusted by it and calling him a degenerate?

Who am I to judge?
Do I find it disgusting? - Yes I do, I think he is sick or has some sort of weird fetish. But It does not bother me, we live in a sick world.

>he would not fuck a granny

We're so sexually free
open marriage is the norm here

i'm alright with macron's choice of wife ay

i don't mind older women and had a few crushes on teachers and professors

he just took the 'i wanna fuck my highschool teacher' meme and took it to the next level. she must have been alright in her day

it's a bit weird but not disgusting to me

why would a sane mane renounce to having kids forever in favor of a dry mummy who will die 20 years before him?

I mean it's alright and actually great if you fuck your high school teacher but mattying her is cuck supreme tier.

man*
marrying*

wew

love n shit

maybe he doesnt want kids
hes the president of france, what have you achieved so far luigi?

>why would a sane mane renounce to having kids forever
Lots of men didn't have children in their life, including for example pic related.

she looks younger doesnt look mid 60 years old
need some photos of her 40s

how sad

>ad hom

who cares about president of france anyways? the last one was a manlet beta and everyone made fun of him constantly, I prefer my life now over his life as president of france.

that's a genius' weirdness, not a granny fetish.

Being the one to actually seduce your school teacher to the point of marrying her takes extra balls, bonus points if she has a qt daughter like Tiphane. French people simply kept in line with their tradition of alternating alpha with beta presidents, ever since they elected two alphas in a row (De Gaulle, Pompidou).

Alpha Pompidou
Beta Giscard
Alpha Mitterrand
Beta Chirac
Alpha Sarkozy
Beta Hollande
Alpha Macron

Didn't Hollande divorce his wife to marry some actress?

He was autistic as fuck tho.

Hollande was pure alpha

>no kids
>alpha

lmao

chirac was a chad
sarkozy was an angry insecure manlet

Here in Siebenbürgen no one cares about their relationship, we are a civilized country

Very sad thing that the French elected this moron. It's supped to be Victory Day in Europe, but Europe suffered a big defeat yesterday.

hollande was actually pretty alpha lol

You have no idea how soft he is percieved here, he has no charisma whatsoever, everyone callms him flamby because he has the same texture as pic related.
Also he's at 4% satisfaction rate, the lowest in France's history.

>the lowest in France's history.
for now

i bet macron can beat that eventually

this is extremely disturbing

I thought it was Obama for a second

how nice that man is taking his grandmother out for a walk

>hes the president of france, what have you achieved so far luigi?
president of france is about as impressive as manager at mcdonalds

>president of france is about as impressive as manager at mcdonalds

where do i sign up for this mcdo manager job so i can have this palace as my home?

>gets to live in that mansion with his grandma for free

wtf I hate macron now

you could probably afford that in USA on a manager's salary
unlike europe, we're not overcrowded and land is cheap outside of specific shitty liberal areas

so i can move to the US of A for a mcdo job and have both that palace and this manor as a summer home?

wtf i love america now

>land is cheap
How about stone, bricks and people able to build in19th century style?

No it's a fucking meme you dumb fuck, all of that because of Mark Twain who created this meme of the french being cheaters. Having mistresses is a meme and it's unacceptable.

We're not more romantic, or sexually liberated than others.
This meme we now have as a president is what it is, a fucking meme. I've never met anyone who finds this relation normal. I mean what the fuck man she could be her mom, literally.

usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2017/01/06/cheap-mini-mansion-south-dakota/96248418/

One significant caveat would be that it would be made of cardboard and if you didn't lose it to a tornado or get it repossessed by the HOA for mowing the lawn in the wrong direction in 10 years time the bank would repossess it in the next financial crisis

>and an absolute cutie?
No she's not.

but do you get to play bingo and listen to the gramophone with your wife's friends there?

checkmate america

land in USA is really fucking cheap
if you're fine with a stucco palace, you probably could

Da Vinci was a known sodomite that hired young twinks to be his assistant.

Pic related is drawn by Salai, his young assistant. Notebook of Leonardo include a page of drawing by a hand other than Leonardo’s. One of which is a crudely drawn sketch depicting an anus, identified as “Salai’s bum” pursed by penises on legs.

TROGDOR!
TROGDOR!

We're a lot more tolerant than anglo cunts when it comes to politicians having affairs or other kind of personal quirks though. Mitterand had a daughter after cheating on his wife when he was in office, many journalists knew about it, and yet it didn't create a mediatic shitstorm.
Dunno about the rest of Europe.

We're usually not more tolerant on those matters than the others however. We just don't consider our politicians as special snowflakes that cannot have love affairs.

>many journalists knew about it, and yet it didn't create a mediatic shitstorm.
couldn't this have more to do with your lack of press freedom?

this.

Memes aside there are plenty of brick houses and even some made from stone (pic related)

Can I move to France and get a 15 year old boyfriend?

Not sure, when Hollande went to see his mistress on a scooter as a president, most people thought it was funny and kinda ridiculous but it wasn't seen as a scandal

Even with lack of freedom, I mean all the french knew that the last president Hollande had a mistress and no one cares unlike you with Clinton/Lewinski

Only if your a married middle aged woman with children.

>unlike you with Clinton/Lewinski
The Lewinsky scandal was over perjury, fyi. He lied under oath.

*you're

to further add to that, JFK was known to have many, many mistresses and nobody really cared
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy#Affairs_and_extramarital_relationships

>unlike you with Clinton/Lewinski
To be fair that was after a string of sexual harassment scandals and she was an intern.

>anglosphere
>politician gets divorced
>120000 """journalists""" immediately swarm his house, office, and its brought up every time he does anything for the next 40 years

>francophonie
>politician has multiple active mistresses, side bitches, pending divorces, and children born out of wedlock
>nobody cares

Why do anglos do this?

Johnson slept with a lot of women too.

amazes me how '''feminists''' never address this
she was like 20 years old or something and an intern, he was the president of the united states

Not that much. Macron only gets a free pass because he is the media's favorite so nobody talks about it and a lot of people don't even know that they met hen he was extremely young. Usually, once they know it, they find it weird but hey, it was either that or Le Pen, so free pass again.
If a guy here date a woman 10 years younger than him and isn't famous or a politician though, eople will look at you in a weird way.

maybe in the uk/usa, our media jacks off to how smug they can act when there's a think piece on how our media doesn't report on the private lives of our politicians

>and yet it didn't create a mediatic shitstorm.

It did though.
>but it wasn't seen as a scandal
it also was, Hollande's sexual life was probably more talked about than his work. It's just that our mainstream medias tend to suck our politician's dicks so they're pretty bad as a comparison point to judge the people's reactions.
Basically people not from the same political side will be shocked, the others will not care. We're a bunch of hypocrites.

The way I see it for Hollande, it was more about him getting leisure time while the country was suffering instead of working on policies which was frowned upon. The fact he was going to see his mistress was a detail, it's more about the message it conveys
>keep suffering guys, in the meantime I'm fucking my mistress

I still haven't seen one and i've been here for 2 years

by basically tricking retards his sway up all along, that's not a very glorious achivement. It's more or less the same as tricking mentally challenged people.

>keep suffering guys, in the meantime I'm fucking my mistress

Literally Alpha.

>tfw HOLLANDE was the ultimate alpha
was my whole existence a lie?

W-was he pretending all the time?

Of course Hollande is an alpha, Macron was his plan and he won. Hollande is very smart

Just look this video from today and Macron's reaction. Look like son father relatioship

youtube.com/watch?v=mSsBBqlWQHA

Macron is Hollande 2