I just thought I'd share with you the most embarrassing moment of my life

I just thought I'd share with you the most embarrassing moment of my life.

I have friction burn on my cock from two hours of fapping. As I'm meeting someone for sex day after tomorrow, I took to applying a cream. Unfortunately, later I placed the soothing creme next to the capsaicin (pepper spray) creme. So that's what I have on my dick and it'll burn for several hours.

The only solution is to keep my dick in a glass if milk. And even still it hurts. Just less.

I am dying

I can't take this glass off my dick without crying out in pain.

Bump

>pepper spray creme

Cool story bro. Stop putting your cock in milk for attention....

You're not a smart man are you?

Made me laugh...Thanks

Capsaicin Cream. Google it. It's the only thing which helps my rheumatoid arthritis

The same fucking thing happened to me a few hours back, the friction burn, not the pain from capsaicin creme lol

feel bad for you though

me too, user

I once brushed my teeth with lotion. Didn't put my dick in milk though.

So I've had to change out the milk. Immense pain while my dick waited for more milk. Now I'm drinking whisky it hurts so much.

Man you can whip up an easy pain remedy pretty fast actually!

Mix these well

3 parts vinegar
1 part dish soap
1 part rubbing alcohol
2 parts salt
1 part aloe (optional)
A pinch of salt

Mix this well! If you don't mix it enough the enzymes in the dish soap won't counteract the rest of the ingredients properly

Does this make some sort of poison? Yeah, this is poison, isn't it user? Wait a minute...

>2 parts salt
>A pinch of salt

Poison confirmed.

put it in liquid butter. capsaicin is lipophilic. it'll stay in the butter.

idk friendo. Milk is surprisingly effective.

You only add the pinch (or a few more) if you can't get it to mix properly. Sorry for not being more clear!

As long as it's on there.

You can wipe this mix off after 5 minutes.

Is milk not fatty enough? At least mix the butter with water? Don't want to waste all the butter

Why do you have this recipe?

Real advice:

Go buy aloe lotion, honestly heals and soothes any abrasion in half the time.. just make sure to rub it in and don't lather it on thick or u will get rotten

..i think u saved urself here tho tbh.. just say you beat off with the wroh lotion haha fun story as appose to explain the burn on ur cocm from an intense 2hr session (let go ur dick dude lol)

if trips drink the milk

>sorry, i have to cancel our date, i accidentally pepper sprayed my dick

Pubes floating in milk

Damn dude trim it up a little. Not saying ya gotta go Brazilian, but keep it tidy.

Why? I ain't no Homo.

Why? Cause chicks dig not flossing when they blow you. Also makes your cock look bigger. Unless ya got a tiny cock. Then you're rolling the dice.

Ended up getting peppersprayed at the park, dumb story

Duly noted. I'll look into it after the pain has subsided. On that note, I had to take it out of the milk to piss. Still hurts like a kidney stone. I'm using fresh milk and it's a bit better. Can't believe I've had my cock in a glass of milk for an hour

Who did you try to rape?

That only raises more questions!

Oh, wait, nah there we go.

I wasn't trying to rape anyone, she just didn't understand why I was in the bushes dressed the way I was.

>she just didn't understand why I was in the bushes dressed the way I was.
Undressed the way you were, I'd say.

It was a bathrobe, and it was tied shut. I had to run out there in the middle of a shower

Greek yogurt will work better... buddy of mine fingered his gf after eating taco bell... needless to say greek yogurt will fix the pain

OP here. My cock is finally starting the return to normality. In the milk it is normal; outside the pain only strong, not all encompassing.

Need more of an answer

It's not that interesting, some squirrel or something ran off with my salt jar, just had to go out quickly and get it back

Youre not a true mexican unless youve peeled chili and touched your dick at least once.

Also one time i was fucking this chick and i was using lube... my dick got a chemical burn. So for like the next week or 2 i would whack off with antibacterial cream to heal my dick and get me
Off.

Lastly i heard milk makes boners strong and healthy.