Daily reminder that SPICS are ruining the lovely British sport of football

Daily reminder that SPICS are ruining the lovely British sport of football.

From winning the world cup through doping-fuelled tiki taka (the lowest scoring champion ever), to incessant diving, to UEFALONA and Halal Madrid cheating in Europe. Spics include Argentinians and their ilk too.

Should we, dare I say it, forbid them from playing the beautiful game?

This. Football should only be played by Germanic people. Italians and French tolerated.

Spics (Spaniards, Argentinians, etc.) have ruined their sport with cheating, diving, doping.

miss me yet?

What about Hues?

not nearly as bad as spics, but Nerman is honestly one of the worst players I have ever seen in terms of whining, diving, crying. He single-handedly makes me dislike hues.

But historically speaking Hues were not nearly as big a cheaters as fucking Argentinian scum. Or Uruguayans. Or literally anyone spic country, really.

How about us Mexicans?

Good thread.

I FUCKING HATE THE SPANISH "GIANTS." The only reason why they haven't been cast into the dustbin of history is because the Spanish government forgives their debnts. Real niggas watch the Premier League!

Imagine being spanish

Agreed.

As much as I hate Krauts, they don't disgrace the sport. Neither do Italians, I love the Dutch, the French (actual French) are OK too.

But Spanish mongrel countries should be fucking banned. Disgusting sporting culture.

>flag
hmmm

>All this anglo butthurt
Love it

what about it

Why do you hate Germans, user?

How about you go back.

What is it about the Spanish language that makes them such cheats?

>Argentina wins World Cup in 1978 because there is a literal military junta in power who helped them win, they needed to beat Peru 4-0 and ended up beating them 6-0 (sound coincidental)?
>Argentina wins world cup in 1986 because a coke-fiend punched the ball in the goal
>Spain wins the 2010 world cup through incessant doping, destroys the evidence (same in tennis)
>Suarez in 2010 against Ghana
>Halal Madrid coincidentally always gets the easiest draws possible
>Barca refballs more times than I can mention, most notably against Chelsea and today

Before complaining about other countries, maybe you should start out with not being so shit at the sport you invented.

>anglojews btfo like 500 years ago

always lovely.

DIOS ES ESPAÑOL

> 2017 AD
> not juicing like a madman
> mfw

Argentinians are Italian not Spanish

Argentinians are the biggest cheats in world football

go get sunburn while we fuck your women you ugly guiris

agreed, anglos need to git gud at cheating

WHAt are you talking about. Brits didn't invent soccer.

>Netherlands
>0 World Cups

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

How is suarez cheating. Blame gyan for missing the penalty

And why don't you talk about how dirty the dutch NT played in 1978 and 2010

You won against us with 1 offside goal and 1 goal after a foul. Suarez got a red card for using his hand.

You also refballed your way through mexico.

Kill yourself shitter

yeah honestly it's everyone else's fault for not keeping up with Spanish doping tech, not even being sarcastic

while we were out practicing corners, they studied the syringe

ah yes the cheating spic internet defence force

honestly will not even deny how butthurt I am right now but I revel in the fact that I'm never a subhuman mongrel, cheating, Moorish animal POOR SPIC like you guys are

LEAVE MY SPORT ALONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

all the northern fucks on damage control...
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

doping tech won't stop you promoting braindead pacebabbies over youth players with a good football brain

Calm down autistlord

lol, bet you believe froome and wiggins are clean

soon we'll leave the EU too and you spics won't be able to pay for your doping tech anymore

>>Spain wins the 2010 world cup through incessant doping, destroys the evidence (same in tennis)

That was disgusting, this is referring to the Armstrong doping scandal in cycling, when the Lab in Madrid was busted over this, they had samples from numerous sporting stars, but instead of exposing their biggest players, they destroyed the evidence.

Deemed too Big to Fail.

of course they aren't, and look how well they done

I think you think that I'm moaning about Spanish doping I'm not, I wish British clubs would just go for it and dope like fuck too

I'm Scottish actually so we don't have the black population to go full English pacebabby

We usually go big fat lumps instead

They actually celebrate diving, which makes your entire sport look cuck tier to Americans.

RM and Uefalona are gonna be shit when you guys finally have to pay your denbts. I honestly think that they lose more often if everyone didn't bow at the feet of those two small teams.

drop the proxy already

stay mad

What's it trying to say exactly?

Even if La Liga clubs were banned from all Euro competition for 5 years, English clubs would still get BTFO in the CL group stage/RO16 every SINGLE year.

Why cant bongs just admit they haven't bothered adapting their tactics / playing styles since the 60s and that hoofing it up to the big brave british lad up front just wont work against any proper team?

It's really sad that Neymar and Suarez are diving all the time because they're top-notch players. Also PSG can blame themselves because they're not Juventus.

This happened because doping was not considered a crime in Spain back then, but an administrative felony. I wish I was memeing. The law was changed because the IOC and the EU forced us to. This unashamed Spanish doping culture cost Madrid the Olympic games three times in a row.

Jörg Jaksche even told the press that you could juice in front of a Spanish policeman and he would not speak a word.

pretty much this, football is a cancer in our society...

lel fuck off back to mehico Paco

i'm from brighton mug

>this kills Holland

>This happened because doping was not considered a crime in Spain back then, but an administrative felony.
wtf

>Jörg Jaksche even told the press that you could juice in front of a Spanish policeman and he would not speak a word.
I did not know anything of this culture, now I understand your relationship with Russia. You're literally the devil, America has no business coming after you, but they hate the Russian now, so you could still be on their radar.

Also, reminder that repeated doping felon Marta Domínguez was rewarded with a seat in the Spanish Senate :^)

Not him but for me it's just banter. I went to watch Arminia Bielefeld a few years back and it was one of the best football games I've ever been to in terms of atmosphere

>Should we, dare I say it, forbid them from playing the beautiful game?
Yes.
We need Spain to piss of the US so there state sanctioned doping would be revealed just like Russia's was. We know Fuentes worked with Barca and the Spanish national team but there has never been an investigation. Whats to say they even stopped doping?
Maybe ban nerman. But Brazil historically has just played well. They have never resorted to the blatant cheating Hispanic countries have

>Spics include Argentinians and their ilk too.

thanks for not mixing us with the latino scums, we're honorary europeans

>we're honarary europeans

you're dishonorary cockroaches

nothing susprising here with PP :^)

>We know Fuentes worked with Barca and the Spanish national team
proofs?

Just because Gyan missed doesn't mean Suarez didn't cheat. His act was so heinous that a new rule was added to make sure even if another person imitates Suarez, a goal will still be given.

Both the US and Barca are in bed with the Oil Merchants, you're partners in crime shifting all the blame onto Russia. This is the same as the Holocaust, all the murder was projected onto the Germans.

>that shota with these 2 women.

said the former spic colony

go back to your hut barbarian scum

Yes, that is why they speak Italian and the majority have Spanish surnames. You dumb piece of shit.

Go lose a final you fucking choker

>french
>winning anything

i'ma fan of the real madrid but i'm happpy for this victory of the barça

Thank you. It is important for us to not be linked with spics. Please know the difference, they are our enemy as well.

go lose the falklands you fucking cockroach

His own admission before his cycling scandal. There is a Guardian article on it.

imagine living in nether.new morocco lol

cant lose something he never had :^)

Portugal's slave territory is full of niggers. Pele is average and never played in Europe because he knew he would be exposed for the overrated, sub-human shit-skin he is. 1-7 in your own backyard nigger.

imagine living in spain, morocco for 700 years

no wonder you're all such cheaters, it's your moroccan genes, as a dutch I know they are the worst

he was talking shit to try to press everyone
if he did have anything he would have show it before going to jail
also all of it happened years before both Barça and Spain NT dominance

good

go back to your swamp and praise your argie queen pleb

>implying we care about some shitty islands filled with inbred sheep fuckers

Pretty sure even a minister of Spain said they had a problem with doping. Spain miraculously winning in every sports at the same time isn't just a coincidence.

it was not all at the same time at all, and also a golden generation bornt after dictatorship and raised with Barcelona 92

and yes >we have a problem with doping but it's mostly with cycling and athletism just like the rest of the world

you have a problem with being moorish cheats, and the only solution is the final solution

Messi is literally bio-engineered.

> growth hormone disorder

CHI

that's a complete different case

stay mad neverlands
also I'm absolutely laughing at the fact that your country is getting filled with actual moroccans

I'm laughing at the madrid bombings and your country having a 99% youth unemployment rate

>that's a complete different case

Only player to recover from a Hamstring injury in under a week.

Messi can literally get away with taking regenerating chemicals.

Autism is strong here

>madrid bombings
old as fuck
also fuck Madrid

I still think it is a different topic
on one side we have literal cheating which of course is bad and in the other hand we have a person who needed a medical treatment when he was a child who has taken advantage of that

10-2
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Careful not to cut yourself with that edge.

This.

On the other hand, we are honorary europeans indeed.

irrelevant chav

Why isn't Italy listed?

the red pill

bump

>uefa
>international
literally >world champions tier

>since 2000

Darwinism pure and simple.
Britain created modern civilisation and the most powerful empire ever known, in exchange for all the benefits that brings they don't generally have situations where playing football is almost the only way out of poverty/deprivation for the majority of their citizens.

I happy to be on the winning side where I can watch Latin players perform great stuff for relative safety and prosperity.

If Euro/Anglo players can't be arsed to train as hard or their clubs can't invest in youth, fuck em, survival of the fittest.

Just entertainers, thats all footballers are - they disappear we find something else to watch.

I toured Argentina for about 6 months. Majority of the people I encountered where typical brown mestizo manlets. The lighter skinned people were probably only 25% of the population