There's this girl I like, how do I get closer to her Sup Forums? Serious post

There's this girl I like, how do I get closer to her Sup Forums? Serious post

Newfag detected

Ask her out to a lunch and maybe a movie?

Most Sup Forumsros don't know the first thing about that and are halfway to being a wizard.
Don't be a beta when around her, that usually is half of it.
Women like men half based on the vibe they give off or how they present themselves.
My advice would be plan seeds without totally exposing your true feelings, when making comments to her that are suggestive or flirty always be half joking half serious.
Never let them have the upper edge.

>Lunch and maybe a movie

White Knight detected

Find out what direction she is from you via the most direct route, begin moving in that direction, you are now closer.

Well what's your plan? Don't hear any bright ideas spewing from your brain.

Oh, but I haven't talked to her before, how do you think she'd react?

Be foreign.

I... I really haven't been able to think of anything, all I can think of is her at the moment, and my mind goes blank

Not sure, depends if she considers you attractive or not I imagine. Don't forget to introduce yourself if that's the case. If you plan it right, maybe you'll catch her when she's actually hungry, and if you say something along the lines of "my treat", then she'll probably go for it. If she offers to pay for her own shit, well, that's a keeper imo.

You need to find the clitoris!

How would one know if they're considered attractive? If so, how important is appearance?

show her your sick anime collection. girls always fall for that

It's a matter of opinion, and it's going to be entirely up to her. If you face rejection time and time again (from different people) then you may be ugly. Can always go ask /soc/ or /adv/

>coming to b for "serious advice"

I don't know too much about that, I haven't really talked much to other people either as I keep to myself. Also, how reliable are those boards?

This should be a cringe thread
user don't take even a quarter of any of this advice

Since you said girl I assume you are in school or college.

Here is what you have to do.

1. Think about questions you can ask her. Nothing too serious. Stuff like hey, how did you like the homework? If she brings her own food ask her how she does is. Complement her. At the beginning you do not want to tell too much about yourself. Let her ask about that stuff later.
2. If she is interested or inclined to talk pursue further. If not, drop that hoe.
3. Find something she has likes and does well. Ask if she can teach you or show you how she does that personally.
4. You have a date.

In my experience, showing casual but honest interest in someone is a great way to bang them.
NEVER try to pull any entitled nice guy stuff. Immediately coming on to strong is a no go.

Go for it.

I'm in college, so these seem helpful, thanks, but what if I slip up while talking to her? I don't want to look bad in front of her if I can help it

Try talking to her like she is a human being instead of this obstacle you have to conquer. With your current mindset, you will likely fail. Who cares if you look stupid? Everyone does at first.