Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
If my girlfriend and I took sexy requests, would you be able to paypal us? I'll save the sob story, but tis essentially for car and dental help.
Will do a thread with her tomorrow if there is interest. She is down.

If you're not hideous beasts, there's always some suckers who will pay you.

I'd say I'm 7/10, tiny bit of chub, but not terrible.
She's 9/10, could have bigger tits, but is cute and has a great ass.

Bump for anyone who wants to give directions to a 22F and 25M couple tomorrow.

need a timestamp of some sort
first

shoe on head would suffice,i reckon

You already know that if you post tits / timestamp, you have everyone's boner's attention. Just do it tomorrow.

Im rich. Timestamp and tits you get moneys

see?

How much do you guys need?

She's asleep now.

Around $5000. Wisdom tooth bullshit and our car broke down. Need to pay off previous car loan before we qualify for a new car.

Our email for this is [email protected]
We'll do this tomorrow night, email us so we can email you the thread info.

[email protected]

We made it tonight after discussing all our options. We wanted to keep it low-key.

I'll respond to your emails if you wanna verify.

how much is that in fol?

Want to help but this feels baity. And I don't want to risk funding someones overdose or something

Go fuck yourselves.

In fol?

Okay, I'll tell the sob story.
Basically, my lady had her wisdom teeth coming in. With her insurance, we took the cheapest option, and got some pills that were supposed to knock her out. It didn't work, and they removed the top two, while she was still awake. They stopped the surgery, because she wasn't passed out, and her two bottom teeth are crooked. They have to break her jaw to finish it.
So, she had a downtime of 9 days after her teeth were removed setting us back on bills. No biggie, I'll handle. This was about 2 weeks ago.
Now, she's gone back to work, but the teeth are ripping past her gums, and she's had to call out shifts because of the headaches they're causing, so bills are piling on me. To get her knocked out, it'll cost $1000 with her insurance.
Now, yesterday, my fucking head gasket blew out my engine, and I still have $1600 to pay on it. I can't get a new loan til that one is paid off, due to my credit score and already having three lines of credit. So now, since I earn more, I will have to take Uber to work, which will cost about $40 a day. I have three jobs, one is traveling that won't pick up til November. The other two are on-call, so up until these emergencies, they worked fine.
She, on the other hand, can't do public transit or afford to Uber, due to her finances going towards her health, so her working is slowly slowing. We live in Vegas, and until mid-October, we're in off season. So all these shitty things will pile up, even though we work. So doing this sort of shit is what we decided on, hoping to make money quickly before we go into a deeper hole.

I mean, thanks for the bumps.

That's what we're trying to do to survive.

Story sounds fake as shit, OP. Go fuck yourself.

Hecken gulag for you, borgie boy! Show some class!

I don't know what other proof to provide. Just had a string of shitty luck on mine and her ends. I wanted to try to earn with her tonight, but she works at 10am, so she had me gauge interest tonight. Notice how I didn't give out the paypal info, just asking to see if this is a feasible plan. I'll verify through email if that helps. Can't show her tits/timestamp tonight.

Can't afford class my dude.

Wow. You should probably kill yourselves.

Bro knocked out?? Wtf why not just get local anesthetic? Way cheaper.

Super broke. Sorry, user.

I say fuck it and still try. Nothing to lose?

Nah, not ready to an hero yet. Thanks though.

Because the teeth are coming in crooked, they'll have to break her jaw they told us. The surgeon (the only oral surgeon in town who takes her branch medicaid) says he won't do that kind of work unless she's out cold, because of his difficulties performing the first go round.

I appricate the thought Sup Forumsro. I think we'll try to make some money tomorrow. I'm really hoping we can fix our shit.

fake and gay

I think its a gay situation, and I wish it was fake. Sorry my dude.

Local anesthetic the first time??
I had the option for being knocked out or numbed up and I chose the latter cause it was about a grand cheaper.
Y'all just sound stupid.

She got novicane covered by her insurance, and the other three options were-
Nothing
2 Anti Anxiety pills(can't remember the name) that cost us $200, that didn't really work.
Gas for $1000.

She has a medicaid plan that's being phased out, we don't really have the option to be picky. And as I said, her jaw needs to be broken for the two crooked wisdom teeth, so putting her out is gunna have to be the option. I don't want her to have to deal with that.

One last bump before I go to bed. We are gunna take requests tomorrow. If any anons are interested in helping out but waiting until we 'pay up', send an email to [email protected] and I'll email you with the thread link when we start tomorrow.

Might want to get that dick head checked out. Baiting cuck.

Dude, just trying to not get in a financial hole. I'll be actually earning any donations with her tomorrow. Just seeing if there's interest.

There isn't.

Okay, thank you.

>tomorrow

Get out of here you fucking shit posting pleb.

get fucking jobs you lazy pieces of shit.

Piece of shit.