Ben Shapiro V Milo 'The Fag' Yiannopoulos"

Debate agreed to with it seems Dave Rubin moderating.

Gunna be an interesting political debate. What ya'll think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jssFqhSp6gY
youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ben is just going to harp on about anti-semitism and Milo will spend his whole time making excuses and dodging because he's not willing to go follow his purported ideology to its logical conclusions. He would be destroyed by any serious opponent because his views are not consistent.

Holy shit. Let it happen. The lefties are absolutely powerless in a "debate" against anyone they can't shame as a racist sexist bigot anti-semitic.

A jewish faggot that sucks off black men is immune to their only weapon...

They're both right wing you dumbfuck. Milo supports Trump and Shapiro supported Cruz

i can already tell you ben's argument since he added alt-right: ITS LITERALLY ANNUDA SHOAH!!

It will end in a giant jewish cockfeast

Yeah his inclusion of "alt right" definitely means using screencaps of every time someone said nigger or Jew on here as his argument.

Theres a very real chance that Milo disengages that argument quickly and the chips will fall.

Ben might be a shifty jew but he's smart enough to not enter this debate literally on the back of huur durr they hate the jews.

just like he was smart enough to support an obvious lying cunt, and have a temper tantrum on twitter over trolls? yeah, i doubt hes as smart as you think he is

Fuck off Ben.

Both are cryptokikes frauds.Fuck them.

Have you ever thought about leg extensions Ben? It might really help with your career and confidence.

Think about it, you only have to take a vacation and get the surgery done in another country.

The biggest circle jerk of all time?

Let it happen!

I remain a Shapiro-fan despite it all.

I'm still as Sup Forums as they come, but Ben's opposition to the Alt-Right is clearly a direct response to hostile messages targeted at him. He remains a strong and vigorous conservative, which I like.

All I am saying is Ben, the older you get the harder it is to simulate bone growth in the legs.

So think about it now.

You don't have to be "The little guy" forever.

get this manlet out of my presence

What the?

Barack Obama follows Milo.

Thank you. Im not the only Sup Forumsack that realize this. A couple bad decisions in the heat of battle don't discredit a decade a brilliant intellectual work.

Trump also followed him like a year or so ago
dunno what happened

Dis user knows the conniving fraud that is Milo Yadayada.

>"I'll agree to do it so long as the subject can be completely shifted from refuting trump's positions to attacking and replying to obviously troll twitter posts and talk about muh holocaust"

I hope Milo says no.

based

Milo is jewish

I haven't heard Milo really debate anyone. Ben Shapiro is a lawyer by profession and has done these a lot more then Milo. As much as I like Milo, he is a fool for requesting this. Jared Taylor vs. Ben Shapiro would be better.

Milo just posted this two hours ago.

For christ sake. This goddam argument again.

Theres a river in between being ethnically jewish and raise in a jewish community planning to conquer the world.

Milo is ethnically jewish, raised catholic, turned fag. He has nothing to do with zionism you fruitcake.

Came here to say this, Ben better ask them not to pan the camera to the floor showing his lifts.

>They're both right
They're all jews

Milo really made his name with campus debates. NOTING they were campus debates but he did a lot of them. So he gets the format. Ben is like a good machine gun of stats and information though.

>Not choosing stereotypical badgers with hamburgers are good for America as the topic

I am not sure I care about this debate.

Is.... is this for real?

;_; there is hope

Yeah, get a $30,000 surgery that breaks the bones in your legs and leaves you so you can't lift heavy or put any strain/stress/weight on your lower body for the rest of your life

>he thinks Shapiro is a lefty
It's amazing how quickly Reddit has taken over Sup Forums

Milo is going to get BTFO. While Shapiro arguably has the more difficult position, he's also a superior intellect and debater.

yep
Kind of sad that the most logical conservative out there receives little attention on Sup Forums because
>joo
>lel couldn't handle the bantz

>Three jews debating

WEW LADS

>He has nothing to do with zionism you fruitcake.
He's is very strongly supportive of a Jewish state.

My sides.

>(5'9")
top kek

Great, another opportunity for Milo to tell everybody that I'm not really racist, just pretending to be.

Oy vey, that's very homophobic and not at all tolerant. Ben needs some re-education at the local synagogue.

SSSHHH YOU BE QUITE LET THE IDEA WORK ITS WAY TO HIM.

>two Jew cucks having a Twitter war

Why do we care and why does this deserve a thread?

So you're supporting the guy who sucks globalist cock because Trump is a mean bully and hurt his feefees when he literally has "Facts don't care about your feelings" as his motto?

I guess all of the nordic countries are going cuck. Sweden is a hell of a drug.

unlike his brethren, shapiro doesn't give a fuck about what's PC

Hmmmm tough choice
On one hand can't squat
on the other hand I'll be nearly 6' instead of 5'5"

So bigotry based on religion (a choice) a verboten, but bigotry based on sexuality (not a choice) is fine? I repeat: oy vey!

Shapiro
>But muh values

Milo
>But muh SJWs

Its a fuckn jew cash grab n you suckers lap it up like a kitten at a milk bowl, or milo at a niggers dick

>I'd broaden the topic: "The Alt-Right

inb4 muh 6 gorillion/nazis/racism/etc

>unlike his brethren, shapiro doesn't give a fuck about what's PC
Bullshit, he's quite pc when it comes to his people's interest

youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM

>sexuality is not a choice

Milo's repeatedly said that he "chose" to be gay because women were insufferable cunts. It'd be hilarious if Shapiro trod on that particular choice landmine in the debate

You'll only gain 3"

when did shapiro become such a desperate little shit?

5 foot 9? I didn't know they stacked shit that high!

>Trump also followed him like a year or so ago
>dunno what happened
I'm willing to bet it was the "I just fucked a black guy lol" posts that got Trump to go "Holy shit! Why did I follow this faggot?"

Eh. Ben is going to pull the Jew card and Me-lo Ukulelepolice is gonna dodge questions with ad-hominems and one liners.

He always has been. The right buttons were just not pushed until now.

This

Milo is a good attack dog, and I'm sure Trump loves him, but he's an edgy faggot.

>Jew on Jew

This is like the Shoah all over again.

Some kind of stereotypical badger or something

Hes not. He made a bad choice in supporting Michelle Fields but people hate him here because he's Pro Israel and Anti Trump.

Makes sense as to why people dislike him here but he's a smart guy who sticks to his principles. Kinda like.. everyone here claims.

(((MILO)))
(((BEN SHAPIRO)))
(((DAVE RUBIN)))

We've been compromised. AGAIN.

BEN SHAPIRO = SHORT
first post best post

He is smart and principled. However, his fatal flaw is his hubris. He is unable to admit that he is ever wrong. He lacks humility, which I imagine turns a lot of Sup Forums off, given that humility is central to Christianity and Sup Forums is a Christian board.

Produce some worthy entertainers first.

>alt right

Trump is also Pro-Israel as is Milo. Shapiro went full SJW, he literally made the same arguments and now looks like a fool when going back to his "Facts don't care about your feelings" shtick. Don't try to cover up for him with "muh true conservative." It didn't work for Cruz, it won't work for him.

Milo >Ethnic
Ben >Conquer the World
Dave >Ethnic

No. We havent. Its two Ethnics V a Zionist.

Milo will get rekt, partly because Shapiro is a semi-functional autist who has been directing his jew-intellect toward anti-socially 'winning arguments' since he was a child

Partly because Milo is incoherent and terrified of naming the Jew, laughably insisting he is Jewish and a Zionist (he initially pretended to be Catholic, but that was less lucrative)

If he came out and openly said "I have no racial animus towards you, i don't actually believe in a continous "Jewish" race, however the issues present within Jewish culture, their ressentiment towards white Europeans and a drastic over-representation in positions of influence should absolutely be able to be discussed. We're not PC, afterall, right?" He would stump Shapiro absolutely.

That's not what will happen, instead he will insist that the alt-right is a great movement because it tells the truth about feminism, muslims, issues with the black community et cetera, however we should categorically ignore anything they say about the Jews, he will then go full cuckservative and try and suck up to the other two and out-do them on supine allegiance to Israel.

>Sup Forums is allowing two jewish fucks and a faggot crypto-jew to debate about right wing politics

>We've been compromised. AGAIN.

Indeed

Underrated post

Sorry guys, but Milo will get BTFO by Ben.

All Milo has is his ability to power through feminist rhetoric and insinuations as a gay conservative, but Ben isn't a feminist nor does he make arguments through leftist insinuation.

Milo might get under Ben's skin through insults and maybe fluster him, but Ben will absolutely crush Milo with whatever talking points he brings.

Normies get out REEEEEEEEEEEE

>a gay faggot Jew
VS
>neo-con feminist cuck

Look what you have become Sup Forums. Hitler is spinning in his Argentina grave.

>Sup Forums is a 25% Christian, 25% Don't give a fuck, 10% Fedora Tipping, 40% KEK praising board.

Fixed that for ya.

SHOO! GO ON, GET!

The kikelet is gonna get owned because he will try to attribute antisemitism on Milo and alt-right who will promptly laugh it off (seriously, can you cry antisemitism for a bunch of fucking tweets? Really?) and the faggot is gonna atribute to him going full SJW for the latina kikess (which is 100% provable from videos etc.) and actualy doing a 360 degrees moonwalking away from what he preached up to the point of the incident

The kike is heading right into the oven

>or milo at a niggers dick

or your average white girl at a niggers dick.

I don't speak moor, so I'm glad you communicate in English. Denmark is no bastion, but remains the most conservative and the most resilient country in the Scandis, if not Western Europe, after probably Island.

>Adding the alt-right

He's going to ignore every single thing Milo says about Trump and just recite the racist comments he's received on twitter for an hour

Quit paying attention to these 2 kikes Sup Forums

Alt-right is also a kike label for nationalists. Stop using it.

So, a washed up Jew phony vs. a glorious homo intellectual.

This might be interesting were Shapiro a bit more relevant.

Same difference, cunt

Ummmm... Norway? How is Denmark more resilient than Norways Oil? Or more Conservative than the fucking Finns?

Denmark's cool and all... but dont you have a summer house to get drunk at?

please little kikeĀ® benny will get his ass destroyed in 5 minutes

stock up on shapiro memes

Out side of the Michelle Fields thing, what wrongness is he unwilling to admit?

Danexit out of EU and then you can talk like you matter.

A couple people tweeted lots of ms paint anti-semitic pictures and now he thinks 100% of Trump supporters are literal Nazis

fpbp

>Milo is ethnically jewish, raised catholic, turned fag. He has nothing to do with zionism you fruitcake.

I question Shapiros intelligence ever since he has been adamantly anti Trump

this is like pro wrestling.