Feels thread?

feels thread?

chilled out edition.

Dude chill.

Bump

Is that Bojack? Forgot I had to watch this show.

>Did jack shit in high school
>Potential for greatness
>3.low gpa
>34 ACT
>No good scholarships
>No good schools
I'm still paying for this mistake, and I graduated 3 years ago. Fuck I wish I could go back in time and slap myself.

season 4 was truly beautiful. that penultimate episode was amazing

hindsight is 20/20. truth be told if you went back and slapped your self it would motivate you for a week but we fall into our patterns for a reason. im not saying we can't break the cycle and change, but even with a wake up call like this its easy to forget when life keeps on living on. making a big change to effect your entire life, a focused change over the course of years, thats tough

That was then, this is now. Regret is easy, hindsight is easy. I hope you figure things out.
The show made a good first impression, just really busy. But thanks for reminding me I have to get on that.

I told my story in the last thread, but my life boils down to:
>working the same job for 14 years
>same desk
>same hours
>same pay
>same people
>every weekday from 10am to 7pm
>had a crush on a coworker for years
>work up the courage to talk to her
>invites me to lunch the next day
>she ends up dying in a car crash that night
>i didn't find out till two days later thinking she was just avoiding me
>several years later and I'm still at the same job
>still the same desk
>still the same hours
>still the same pay
>and still the same people... except for her
>i can't help but imagine if anything would've changed if we actually hit it off

It sucks man, but like everyone always says. There's more fish in the sea. Just go out and find her.

My family died in a car crash about four years ago. The only reason i didn't die with them was because i ditched the family movie night to hangout with friends.

My mother, father, older sister, and my younger brother.
I wish i can see them again. I wish i could've of been there with them. I wish i could replace their lives with mine. I just want to see them again.

I just smoked a bowl of a very mild strain of pot. Im listenng to songs that remind me of better times in my life

Damn dude. That's hard to deal with.
I last my mother some years back, but i can't imagine losing my family in one moment.

Ever since i moved out on my own i made it a point to visit my dad every Friday after my mother died.
Go to lunch, go see a movie, do this, do that.
I wanted to be there for him in his hardest moments.
At first i paid for everything, then after years of doing it we started doing "i pay this week, you pay next week"
Nine years since my mother died, my dad seems pretty happy. One week he's not able to pay, i tell him don't worry just get it next week. I would pay the next week, week after that, but i thought nothing of it. (He's done so much for me my entire life, what's a couple of movies and some lunch going to hurt?"
After every Friday he'll end with "I'll get you next week" and smile.
March 3rd, 2008. My father killed himself. He's been spending all his money on alcohol.
At first i thought it was my fault, i blamed myself for years that i couldn't make him happy. But eventually i came to the conclusion that he was broken. And I'm just not good at fixing things.

Losing loved ones really suck, but trust me when i say it will get easier. It might take a while, a long fucking while, but it'll get easier.

Stay strong my friend.

>he was broken, and I'm not good at fixing things
Dang dude, that kind of hits me for some reason.

Your story made me think of the following quote:
"There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually you will find a way to live with it. There will be nightmares. And every day when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it will be the second thing"

>32 years old
>never been in a relationship
>pushed away every girl that was interested in me

I keep having one night stands ask for the girl's phone and never call them, I just know will never really care about me so why bother?

Man i don't know if you're fucking with us, but it seems like you push people away then blame them because you think they'll push you away somewhere down the line.

Just try to talk to them, give it a chance.

Why do you feel that way, bud?

Kys thrash