Is there any advantages of being smaller? I'm 21 old 1,75m (5,7)...

Is there any advantages of being smaller? I'm 21 old 1,75m (5,7), so plenty of higher and prettier girls won't even consider me as an interesting object. Is there anything I can do?

Other urls found in this thread:

ikshow.net/shows/infinity-challenge/episode-544/
ondemandkorea.com/infinite-challenge-e544.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys

No idea. 18 5'7 too but never had problems with girls. Jus be confident

You could get out of USA. I'm your same height and here in Chile the average male is like 1,7m max

Just be yourself bro.

Get smarter, act alpha, get a job and a car, all that shit. You're still 21, stuff will get easier with women, specially after 25.

deal with it, just keep doing you. desperately overcompensating for shortcomings, percieved or otherwise, is a bullet train to no-pussy-foreversville.

stay in shape, keep good hygene, be socially engaging. not good at it? practice till you are. keep an eye out for people you share your sense of humor. Youll probablly strike out with a bunch of people. fuckit. keep trying.

>specially after 25

Yeah because your sexual drive will slowly start dropping and you'll become content with still being a khv.

Right now you regret never having any of the innocent whateveryoucallit meme sex In high school, tomorrow it will be you only ever having a chance with women who have already been divorced twice and have three kids already.

Europe here, average here is 1,78, so I'm just a little bit of under. Despite that, people in my age are way higher than me and they won't take me seriously because of my height

I am 5'6'', 25 years old. Never had a problem with women or any of my jobs. So the "worst" I've dealt with is seeing tallfags make manlet threads.

As far as advantages, I can sometimes fit in places bigger people can't. (I am 130lbs.)
So if I am working on equipment or a vehicle, it is much easier to fit my hands/body parts where they need to be.

As far as women, there is no advantage or disadvantage, as the majority of women are shorter anyway. Every girl I have been with was either around my height or shorter. But I don't think I'd have a problem with someone being slightly taller than me.
Really tall women actually have the same "problems" as manlets, because they are limited by which men they can be with (speaking generally.)
But my penis is average around 6 inches erect.

The thing is I'm in quite good shape, have job and being sociable, but I think the only thing that stops me is my height. I'm not feeling right when talking to higher girls.

Watch HaHa's Short Party
Infinite Challenge Episodes 544-545

ikshow.net/shows/infinity-challenge/episode-544/

or

ondemandkorea.com/infinite-challenge-e544.html

im 6'3'' and i wish i was really short because ive always wanted to be a qt trap gf because i have a super feminine face and a nice ass but the only thing holding me back is being tall as shit

Nice

You're either a faggot or can't get hard.
High school girls with daddy issues, college girls AND older women wil want you because you're not a fuck up and have your shit together. In the end, that's all they want, a guy that they can use to make their girlfriends jealous.

holy wowzers

Can midgets swim? I always wondered what would happen if an Oompa Loompa fell into the chocolate river.

175cm is 5 feet 9 inch in dubmfuck scale

in times when there isn't enough food around your survival chance is higher then bigger people because you don't need much food because you are smaller.

Nope. 23, 5'8. We must go for the short girls.

If you can find a woman that really likes hide and seek your small size will make for long, stinulating games thereof.

Same shit.
I have girlish face which make me look like 17 year old

you can headbutt longer people in the face

I guess your dick would look bigger compared to the rest of you....thats cool i guess Id rather have an actual giant dick though

You will make a fine twink fag bottom