mysexywrestlingdivas.freeforums.net/
aryangoddess.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if dubs next celebrity posted will die

So hard for Taylor...

May I cum

keep stroking

needs some Nicki yo

Im shooting my father and then killing myself. I love all the TayTay anons :3 Good bye

Yes sir

before you do that, how big is your penis user?

fuck I love tay.

Not big enough for TayTay ;_____;

Why user? What makes you this way?

We need to be destroyed. For the good of the world.

how big user? I need to know. for science.

How come? :3 you seem like a cute user why can't you stay?

Ignore the fag, post more Tay tay

Agreed. I need to fap.

Same, I'm so fucking hard. Need to cum.

my cock is fucking ACHING.

dat WE WUZ tattoo. LMFAO

need some celebs. FUCK

where would you cum?

baby at the hotel spotted an old owlish she-wolf give sprites and fangles, a notable thumb push, an insult high and callous, to her outfit so little baby, ready for a fight, took the lady's white 'stacheted mate and layed him on the floor, ordering him to open his mouth, that baby, still full of ruddered rage, can fill with her wine cupped pee, like cup coked, a dog whizzling a cat's body, in the rain stormed back alley, after being deathy mangled! the old rolly knew his fortune and called his protesting lady off, drinking deeply, like a hungry insect for gambling up a tree or bush or savage tress of leaves more than he can ever bite!

anywhere I was allowed.

this is why people fucking despise us tayfags....

On her boots

Who cares what others think?

well when the majority of her threads are trolled and/or turned to shit by them i do a little.

>nigger lover
fuck off

is the thred ded?

The supreme gentleman to-be unironically killed it.

Make life changing decisions without hesitation for TayTay.

im making the decision to fap to tay tay

little baby finished her blueberry punch costca mix! now she feels nasty so she will at random pick a true fellow off the street and start to kick and punch his body and face until she breaks his will and he begs for more!

A decision I can respect.

you are a good user.

In her fucking hair so she would have to redo it.

Th-thanks!

and Thank you for the Tay fap contribution.

Talk about stroking

Dont drown

why fam

Wew

mysexywrestlingdivas.freeforums.net/

baby is shocked because at every place the married men give her the craziest looks, like she is the biggest strawberry in the world and they want to take a bite!

Bumping :_:

This guy.

i can fap to this

No new leaks = dead thread.

Some woman may splick to it

>Waiting on leaks
>Kek

Why is she so perfect Sup Forumsro is it because she is an aryangoddess.org/

oh wait its a herman thread..

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

dem titties

I can assure you this one isn't a 'Herman' thread. I'm just dumping some pics

Yeah... Titties.

Like the copypasta by the way. Glad it's become a meme.

>lives with parents
>60 something
Pick one.