What would happen, if a sun made out of ice would collide with a normal, lava made sun?

What would happen, if a sun made out of ice would collide with a normal, lava made sun?

The stars would be exactly the same sized and the overall temperature of the sun made of ice would be -1000 °C and the normal sun's would be respectively 1000 °C.
Would the suns annul each other so that only empty space would remain or would a sun of zero °C spring up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hYf6av21x5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are 90% of Sup Forums threads generated by bots?

>sun made of ice
>sun made of lava

Of course the son of lava would melt son of ice and there would be new, much bigger water sun

>-1000 °C

It would create the worlds strongest metal, Diamond

Diamond is a salt

Lots of mustard gas

Ok did you misspell sun as son twice on purpose? Or are you just retarded?

then salt is the strongest metal

I honestlu don't know if you're fucking with me

The sun isn't lava, it is a giant fireball burning from the fusion (fission? my science is dusty) within. The ice ball would melt before they collided, and the water would evaporate, becoming a gas. What happens? Fuck if i know, not even sure if that is 100% what would happen but sounds right.

Jesus Christ

Firstly, it's called a star, not a sun. The sun is the name given to our star. Secondly, if it's just a ball of ice/lava, it' not a star, because there is no nuclear fusion happening, it's just a ball of mass.

My guess as to what would happen would be that the lava sphere melts the ice sphere, and either the water evaporates into steam or the water cools down the lava, then you'd just have a giant ball of rock and water.

the ice ball would turn into plasma and likely start fusion in short order. It would have much higher than normal oxygen content, but not sure what effect that would have.

I...

Right don't feed the trolls. I forgot. Lol

Because of newtens laws of relativity, combustion would not occur, in fact due to such things as this what galileo stated there would of course be a balance in gravitys equilateral force. Thus creating one body precisely half water and half lava, it are this principles that give us our waves here one earth.

it would create a new world. the cold star would react with the plasma of the hot star and an event known as "stellar fusion" would take place, creating a new nickel planet core.

First it think absolute zero is like -459. But supposing it could all the extra matter would make it burn hotter and faster

What would happen is the PLASMA star would eat up the "ice" star and just become bigger.
youtube.com/watch?v=hYf6av21x5c

your welcome

sounding so smart at first, then re-stating, that the sun is made out of lava...

Sure am Eddy!

There isn't exist something like -1000°C, min imposible is -273°Cand it's called absolute zero

>-1000
you literally cannot go that low.
the absolute limit of 'coldness' is −273.15 °C

-1000 is very cold I think the lava might turn in to a rainbow?

Sounds about right.

My god, there are so many fucking things wrong with this. I'm not even a science geek and I know basic things like:
- absolute zero is -273 C
- 1000 C is only slightly higher than the melting point of iron and nowhere hot enough for nuclear fusion
- how can you fucking have a sun made of ice?
- When two things collide, they fucking crash and explode, unless you're adding anti-matter to this fake ice sun.

Are you just stoned every day in your pathetic high school?

Double rainbow technically. Monorainbowing would occur from -280 to -815.

>sounding so smart at first

Hello there!
Been here long

Trolls lives matter

fuck off with this shit

Only person in this thread with a reasonable knowledge of science.

Oh thanks friend, you're definitely not new here, huh?

Oh good thing you showed up to set this straight
Also
>newfag detected

>newfag

lul -459 is not absloute zero liquid magnesium is much cooler! But -459 is too cold for most animals maybe all but penguins.

>and newfag
What's dumber then the bait is all the newfags correcting it

>a normal, lava made sun

Autism speaks.

It's meta now. So you took the bait, but soon, the post I'm doing right now will be bait, which it isn't at all.

I mean. Literally no.

The fucking idiot thinks a collision of a FUCKING ALL MOLTEN LAVA WORLD, and really any OTHER sphere in this universe, thinks it'll turn out half ice and half lava.

I mean one half of these asinine "stars" is gonna turn to gas then atoms then energy and right back into our infinite void of beautiful and wonderment.

Where I hope your ass gets to go and suffocate for being just as stupid as the gent I am berating here.

Oh dear.

Dude take it easy. You just fell for some old stale copy pasta and now getting triggered by the trolls. You're a newfag and you definitely need to lurk Moar if you're falling for bait this hard

probably. most of what i post is pasta so maybe i should look into automating my shitposting.

>Below 0 Kelvin
>Sun that is only 1000 °C
Bad b8 m8 r8 8/888

I wasn't taking the bait. Just calling out the newfags. 90% of thread on the chin are copy pasta. Trying to back pedal your autism is no good here. Everyone is autistic for being here

You're a fucking genius.
Was misspelling Newton and stating it was his 'laws of relativity' and not Einsteins as an opening, not enough of a giveaway that the post is a troll?
Or perhaps the unrelenting grammatical errors?

Here is the closing statement of the person you are trying to gain intellectual superiority over;

>it are this principles that give us our waves here one earth"

Kill yourself.

IT DOES WORK! DID YOU NEVER WATCH ANIME???

I'll have you know this is OC, no pasta.

>anime is real life

Cuck Ray Gun is a joke

/thread

also the result would basically be ... earth ? kek