Italian-Americans

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XgQurQZzxYk
youtube.com/watch?v=lK3rbxFvsr8
infowars.com/angry-mob-surrounds-trump-supporter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If a group keeps two nationality to identify itself while willing to stay in another nation then something is not right

why there are no english american and german american?
but there is distinction for african americans, italian americans and mexicans?

it means the group didnt integrate, be it for their will or not

So these people have a problem with Trump being what? Racist? Misogynistic? Sounds like they wouldn't have a problem if he was a homophobe.

Im half hour away from this white faggot and he is a nigger to me

My boss has a heritage in Italy and vacations there every year. He is a based Trump supporter and we joke about taking back American and Russia taking back Constantinople.

They are sinply dumb kids
No more

Adults out vote the dumb

That kid isn't italian btw

The faggot nigger meatballs live up in Bergen county north jersey

This kid is a simple wigger

what the fuck am I looking at
>also check em

ítalo paulistas are best

Looks like a kid out of an episode of Goosebumps or Are You Afraid of The Dark

>Mexican intellectuals

>Eyo we represent the workin' man

Found the butthurt daygo wop.

>ayy gabbagool wassamadda witchu
>why you talkin shit about da italia

The ones that do the "eyyy I'm eye-taylian" guido act are annoying. Aka all the italians in the NYC/NJ and Philly metro areas. You know, the Jersey Shore types.

I lived next door to a pack of greasy guidos in college once. Never again.

Reliably badriotic, grandmothers can cook up a storm, on the low end intelligence wise (for whites, still BTFO blacks/spics) and have bad tempers, shout and act macho because they are often manlets. Family oriented so Sup Forums approved.

TMUH DIK

>that haircut

... is this a 1990s sitcom?

You've gotta go back

barbarians w/ good food

Italians are just as dumb as nigs/spics, you dumb daygo wop greaser.

Italians literally have moor (nigger) admixture in their DNA.

I'm 100% WASP, you filthy greasy Italian daygo. Go gorge yourself on more deli meats, you shitskinned swarthy greasy sweaty subhuman.

I was thinking the same thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=XgQurQZzxYk

I love that video, it looks like fratboys gone SJW bullying others, just like in South Park

Not white

>tfw half-italian half-columbian from NYC

just white enough to get the job but just dark enough to fuck all those blonde white qt's

trump 2016

>you dumb daygo wop greaser.
>implying i'm italian

Italians hate niggers with a vengeance, an admirable trait I forgot to mention.

shitposting Abo more likely

>100% anything in the US
Get a load of this crypto nigger.

>I'm 100% WASP

Ayeeee fuggit aboudit

Southern NY here, I can't stand them, they ruined my home state

>Ancestors spend 200 years building NYC
>Guineas crawl over here from their Neapolitan shitholes
>Maintain a nigger Anglo-Italian hybrid culture
>Take over neighbourhoods and mix with other white Catholics
>Halfbreeds still guinea
>"We're da best! We built New York!"
>Confirmation bias, most whites here are part guinea
>In reality the Dutch, Anglos, Irish, Germans, and Jews built NYC

I just wanna marry another Anglo-American qt in NYC ;_;

MUH DICK

why the fuck do your people love aguardiente so much - it tastes like shit. Also, I fucked your cousin.

The moors were north african and had only a fraction of sub-saharan admixture. Spaniards have greater north african admixture than Italians.

Italians initiated the Renaissance and have produced unrivaled geniuses. The national IQ is also high even among Europeans, including "100% WASP".

Italians are literally part nigger.

>swarthy shitskinned italian diaspora detected

AYYY GABBAGOOL
GOTTA GO SHAVE MY MOMMAS MOUSTACHE
BADDABING BADDABOOM YOU SAY SOMETHIN BOUT MY MOMMAS MOUSTACHE I WHACK YOU WID' A 9 IRON

>Mexican Americans

youtube.com/watch?v=lK3rbxFvsr8

Thoughts?

>The national IQ is also high even among Europeans, including "100% WASP".
Sorry but no, Mehmet.

Anglo Saxon master race has more scientific and mathematical accomplishments per capita than swarthy sweaty shitskinned daygo wops.

my italian american i think its what there grandfather/mother or mom/dad did like when my gf grandfather got here he was a welder leaving europa b/c of ww2 so he was a welder for 40 years grandmother stay at home one child (her mother) went to school to become pharmacist her dad is a ER nurse

she wants to go do cobol programming for das juden or somthing with CS

so i think it deps where there kin came from and what the reasons why

why so butthurt Obama? some Italian called you a nigger IRL again?

>northern Italians initiated the Renaissance
>fixed 4 you

>when confronted with objective scientific evidence (i.e.: Haplogroups for all of Shitaly)
>the daygo wop defaults to emotion and ad-hominem

>tfw he get laid more than all of us

sauce: infowars.com/angry-mob-surrounds-trump-supporter/

>those fucking Italians are destroying America even though our country is 20% beaner, 13% negroid and 10% mudslime and chink and soon only 40% white

>tfw there are so many guineas that NYC's Anglo-Dutch accent is thought of as Italian

Northern Italians are based af, but it's the stupid, swarthy Southerners who mostly moved here.

Tuscany is intermediate, basically the average of the north and the south.

you clearly don't even know what you're talking about m8, classic American patriot behavior btw, venting your frontal asshole even when you have no idea what you are saying

>mfw you can find all of those races mixed into the average "italian"

>mfw you still can't refute my argument/post with any objective scientific sources or citations

Typical greasy daygo wop. Default straight to insults and emotion when you can't come up with any logically coherent arguments.

I'm not a geneticist, I have no idea what that means but Norther Italy is practically Austria, I have been there, as for the rest of Italy, Metternich said it best: "Italy" is a geographical expression

>Typical greasy daygo wop. Default straight to insults and emotion when you can't come up with any logically coherent arguments.
you made 0 arguments though, you posted a map you don't even understand
please tell me, what's an haplogroup? and why does that map imply Italy is nigger?

the absolute fucking worst.

I doubt that, niggers fight better than italians.

>hating Americans with Italian blood
Clearly you people have an inferiority complex

>please tell me, what's an haplogroup?
>>tells me I don't understand the map

CLASSIC daygo

I like this meme

Anyone who unironically uses the term wop is by default a nigger, no exceptions

>editing out the Russian support on the Ethiopian side
so much butthurt

That has got to be photoshopped, what the fucking fuck Italy?

Seriously, explain yourselves NOW!

Not for long. Can't you see? Look at the women who go to Trump rallies and vice versa, they can have their slags, I want my decent girls wanting my Nordid-Kelt dick.

The intelligence between both groups is not only significant but very apparent due to the diiference.

Of course it's shopped. When you see a S*ovenian flag talk about Italy, you can assume it's asshurt.

I'm part Italian myself living in a mostly italian american neighborhood and I hate italian americans more than I hate any other ethnic groups.

Kek, did you ever end a war on the same side you started it?

Hey DSP

no one is failing for it José, haploshitposting is a classic sign of talking out of your ass in the vast majority of cases
of course you can try and explain your map and its implications but that's not going to happen is it?

I have no idea why Italy and Slovenia hate eachother but ok.

see the pic in for some clues
also in general subhuman irrelevant nations tend to hate bigger nations, you should know, you probably get a sort of similar hatred from irrelevant shitholes as well

They stole our clay, why wouldn't we hate them?

italian American here
strong trump supporter
philly here all ItalianS AROUND HERE DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT OTHERS OPINIONS

Oh right.

I've just never paid much attention to it, can't you all just get along?

Just get along, Europe is already divided enough.

Put the past in the past and focus on the future that is in grave danger of the Islamist hordes, they may not be on your doorsteps yet, but they will be in time.

>not Italian
>live in NJ entire life
>Conservative
>wherever I go people expect me to be a joizee guido liberal
>

I FUCKING HATE THE PEOPLE IN MY STATE.

Yup, Trieste is beautiful too, sad little slovenia got schlonged again...

Who?

Oh mate but I barely remember Slovenia exists, 99% of times you'll see they are the ones who start shit, we could't care less about their existence.
In general I see others attacking us for no apparent reason.

1/4 Italian-american here

Gas them all. Everything you heard wops is true.

heard about*

Why is he dressed like its 1997?

100% agree.

Just ignore it, you should know the Brits on here take the heaviest of the heavy when it comes to insults.

Just SHAKE IT OFF, SH SH SH SHAKE IT OFFFFF!

It's nothing, you know your country, you live in it, you know your people, you know how it goes.

Ignore what faggots on here say, I do most of the time, laugh.

Laugh at it, enjoy the attention they devote to you by attacking you. Revel in it, use it against them.

I may just adopt you young Italy, Australia has graduated with a first in Trolling Arts. You may get a 2.2 if you work hard!

I married a dago.
Overall best decision I ever made.

see

I've lived in Florida for quite a number of years now. We get loads of Italians from NJ and Jew York. They are the worst fucking people, literally nigger tier. I seriously fucking hate Italians.

I hear most of the ones that migrated to the US are Southern Italian and that's why they act like such niggers. Apparently Northern Italians in actual Italy have the same views on their Southern neighbors. It's genetic behavior.

I don't think niggers that fled Italy have a word in our relationships.

I see you know my pain. Lots of yelling and overemotional people on that side of the family.

I'm glad one of my parents was German, I think it helped balance me out. Also seeing the differences in both sides of the family really redpilled me about race at a young age.

How North Italians view South Italians is the same as North v. South in America.
Smelly, fat separatist scum heavily mixed with niggers.

And just as is the case with Italy, when a foreigner pictures the average "American", they always imagine porky loud-mouthed southerners.

Have you thought that perhaps it's your country that enhances bad behavior in each and every ethnicity that sets foot in it for enough time?
You know that basketball americans for instance are far worse than actual african niggers when it comes to chimp behavior right?
Just look at the ""civilized"" white niggers you have in the south and unironically tell me they even remotely resemble their counterparts in Europe.

Damn, Italy...actually making me think for once...

Good job.

Are you one of the Italians that works?

As an Italian American myself, I hate shitskin guidos. They are no different than niggers.

relax little slav, we appreciate that you keep sending us your beautiful daughters for the god emperor to schlong. How many crusts of bread for a Mellania is it now? What's the going rate?

>They are the worst fucking people, literally nigger tier. I seriously fucking hate Italians.

It's the guidos you hate. The normal Italians hate them too.

How does it feel , to know that niggers have are on average smarter than people in your country ?

50m of land. We're sending you a big package next month. Mostly boys of fighting age, should be enough to keep your clergy at peace.

First, most (original) Americans are German. Second, I live in a German American region in Missouri, and everyone is referred to as german american by people outside.

But besides that, this post is very true.

mfw,
both sides of the fence

muh german blood rofl

Let me rephrase that:
TFW , knowing that niggers are on average smarter...

My english is very rusty... But the point still stands

Americans educate themselves with Tarantino flicks.

First post, best post.

iktfb

>First, most (original) Americans are German.
>being this stupid
>kek

Except in America the northerners are the pieces of shit and the southerners are the ones who are truly white whereas the north are all race mixing communists who hate their own race.

We Wuz Marioz and shiii