I'm a Fentanyl addict and I had my last dose ~2 hours ago. Been addicted for 6 months...

I'm a Fentanyl addict and I had my last dose ~2 hours ago. Been addicted for 6 months, tolerance is sky high and I'm about to go through some hellish withdrawals. But enough is enough, I gotta be done with this shit.

Ask me anything.

How are the opium shits?

Man it up, faggot

Good. Hope you can stick with it user

Good for you bro, I recommend tapering but if cold turkey works, that's great

Are you shaking user? Are you has the shakes?

I hope you manage to kick it without too much hassle.
I'm not familiar with fentanyl, but addiction fucking sucks.

Have you tried killing yourself?

Do you have funeral arrangements made already? Or will you just have the coroner dump your body and costs onto your family?

>inb4 stop being edgy
I live in the heroin belt of the USA and people die in my city from Fentanyl overdose daily. Even a few friends and old classmates.

Cut heroin is fucked up

I tried tapering a bit but everytime I went 6-8 hours of tiny doses I just said "fuck it" and got high. Tapering is too hard when you're so addicted.

I've thought about it but I'd rather try quitting before getting that dramatic about it. No one has the slightest clue I'm an addict and I live with my parents. I'm pretty high functioning, in university studying full time.

No but I'm sweating and got a bad headache.

Thanks bro, appreciate it.

Not nearly as bad as when I was hardcore using. I passed out on the toilet from pain while shitting once because I was constipated for a week and finally just pushed with all my might to get it out. Bleeding everywhere and the shit was ENORMOUS.

>taking fentanyl whole stuff like mdma and LSD exists
you got what you deserve faggot

While*

I take fentanyl willingly, so I know my dosage and how to not fuck it up.

Lmao, I've taken MDMA about 10-15 times - it's nothing special. I don't really like stimulants/empathogens that much, I feel too wired. I've also tried LSD twice and both times were absolute hell. Opiates > any other drug.

Good luck man

I don't know how well it works for fentanyl users, but I heard kratom is the go to for recovering Heroin addicts. Weed might help, too. Just be careful not to trade one habit for another.

thats the whole point any nigger can get high on heroin/fent but stuff like LSD are for non niger/degenerate ones because it gives you something to think about weeks after

I'll take that as you do not have arrangements and your family will have to cover the costs.

Yeah buddy, until you've tried real opiates I don't think you have the knowledge to make a call like that. LSD/MDMA are pretty fucking trash in my opinion. I mean, sure there's a time and a place for them - but for an all-round drug you can't go wrong with opiates. And as I said, I'm not a stimulants guy whatsoever.

You clearly don't understand. The people overdosing in large numbers all have mistakenly thought that they were using heroin. Unbeknownst to them, their heroin has been cut with Fentanyl. The dealers who do this deserve to be hung in the streets, it's fucking despicable.

I purposely buy Fentanyl powder on the darknet and make it into a volumetric solution which I put into a nasal spray bottle. Usually I make it so it dispenses 200ug per spray which is 2mg of Fentanyl per milliliter of distilled water.

All I am saying is if you continue to use it, especially at the rate you are, it will be the cause of your death.

you're an opiate addict so you're completely untrustworthy when it comes to what drugs are awesome or not. of course you'd say opiates are the best

opiates make me itch and are super boring

op was right, psychedelics are the superior pursuit to opiates

Alright buddy, whatever you say. Volumetric dosing is the safest option by far. Sure, I could kill myself with it but I'd need to have about 25 squirts of the nasal spray to even have a chance of death with my current tolerance. It's just not feasible.

Fair enough, just stating my opinion. I fucking hate psychedelics, I can't handle them. I freak out everytime.

Nothing to ask, going through morphine withdrawal here too. Feels bad man. Best of luck

good luck, don't lose hope

Yeah it fucking sucks my dude, I'm right there with ya. Stay strong, it won't be long and we'll both be our normal selves - free from the grips of evil substances that we've let consume our lives for far too long.

Thanks user, it does mean a lot to me.

What is so good about opiates? I was in the hospital last year and got a bunch of hydromorphone injections. It wasnt that great. I got high but it wasnt fun any pleasurable, ignoring the whole being sick and in pain part.

>fun any pleasurable
fun or pleasurable

It's just extremely comfy. There's nothing particularly special about it and I probably would've stopped using it long ago if it were not for the terrible physical addiction you get subjected to.

Literally when I stop using it for 2 hours I start getting a headache and start fiending for it. My last use was 10 hours ago. I've heard fent withdrawal lasts 48-72 hours. I will make it this time, mainly because I don't have any left and have locked myself out of my darknet accounts so I can't order anymore. The earliest it would arrive is next week even if I did order and I'll be over the withdrawal by then.

God I still hate myself immensely.

>all round drug
Smart normal don't do hard drugs in the first place

>Bleeding everywhere and the shit was ENORMOUS.
kek. been there and ive never used dope.

There's actually evidence to the contrary if you research the statistics. But whatever, I know I'm a fucking idiot for letting it get this bad.

I take fibre supplements everyday now and laxatives if I haven't gone for 1 day. Never doing that again, god it was hell.

Well good luck opiatebro, my dad was addicted to various opiates (heroine, various pills) throughout his lifetime. If it is any help he always told me methadone was the worst to try to get off of. Fenanyl wasnt a common thing though when he was still alive.

>I've heard fent withdrawal lasts 48-72 hours.

Thats probably just the worst of it. From what my dad told me is that it will always be a problem for you.

why fentanyl and not heroin or any other drugs? how did you first get into it

Yeah you're probably right, man. I'm just focusing on getting over the physical withdrawal right now but I'm sure the psychological addiction will continue to haunt me for the foreseeable future. One day at a time.

Well at the start of last year my mate had some Oxy that he got for his wisdom teeth. I popped 25mg and it was the best feeling ever, just skating around feeling weightless and all around amazing. The next week I ordered half a gram of Heroin on the darknet. I started using Heroin maybe 1-2 times a week MAX. I actually kept that up for the entire year and literally never got addicted to it. I often went a couple months without it easily. I only ever snorted it or plugged it up the ass, never injected or smoked.

Then at the start of this year I decided to give Fentanyl a try because it was so much cheaper and way more conveniently and discretely dosed (nasal spray). Idk what it was but something about Fentanyl got me hooked. I still was able to go a couple months just using 1-2 times a week like Heroin. But then the girl I loved friendzoned me and I basically didn't give a fuck anymore. I just started using it everyday to dull the pain. I had mild depression before that but nothing worth mentioning. From then on I was fully addicted.

>Well at the start of last year my mate had some Oxy that he got for his wisdom teeth.
Why did he get oxy for that? I had 2 busted wisdom teeth and had to have oral surgery to get them removed. They gave me like 5 or 6 days worth of 5mg/325mg norcos.

They were only 5mg Oxys and probably because we're in Australia and the opiate problem isn't nearly as bad as it is in the US/Canada, therefore doctors haven't been forced to cut down on the amount of strong opiates they hand out.

Different user here. You very well might be right about the "addiction will continue to haunt me" part of quitting. It seems like that happens to a fair share of people who are addicts.
HOWEVER, it's not out of the question that it will not haunt you forever. When I was an addict, that was one of my biggest fears, always having that 'monkey on my back'. After I got sober and stayed sober for around 3 weeks it started to go away and soon after I quit thinking about getting fucked up. Now the thought of it makes my stomach ache.
Good luck, user.

That's a good thing to hear man, I'm happy for you. What were you addicted to if you don't mind my asking?

Kratom will save you.

I'd probably have to take a literal tonne of Kratom to even feel anything the way that my tolerance is. I've been using 50-75mg of Fentanyl every week for months.

Had a friend i knew from 06 who did fentanyl, Oded this year. He knew i never liked him doing e, mda, oxycontin, any kinda pain pill he could get, But he use to get me and make me come with him to pick ups. I still miss him and feel bad about it, but the thing that still gets me, It seems like no one really cared he died or has died, Not his friends he use to get high with, Not his room mates, Not his family. If you can get passed this OP all the power to you and i wish you the best, Just don't let this be where it ends for you.

I'm sorry for your loss, user. That makes me sad to hear. Did he know he was using Fentanyl or did he think he was using Heroin and accidentally OD'd because it was cut with Fent?

If he put so little value in his own life, it's not a surprise the people around him put the same value as well.

You clearly don't understand the grip that opiates have over people's lives, including my own. It's indescribable. Many a great men and women have fallen victim to the same demons.

how old are u

I'm 20

LSD is the most useful drug...but you first have to be a useful person. i stopped reading here because i know you're taking drugs to feel better instead of fixing the problem, you're just patching it up. the "feeling" type personalities should never ever take drugs - you're just not rational enough for it.

If you're serious about it, you should just check yourself into your local er/hospital so they can help you keep comfortable for a few days while you come off it. Gonna be near impossible otherwise, especially if you have easy access to it.

He knew he was doing it and made me come to some 50 year olds house to pick it up one time, The fucked up thing was the guy and a wife who knew he was selling and their kid was oblivious to the hole thing. Made me feel like a piece of shit.
He might of put little value in his own life, But the guy knew a cared about him. Might be why he mage me come with him to pick it up all the time.

I don't have easy access to it. The absolute earliest I could receive more would be 2nd of October because of the shipping time. It's also not an option to go the ER/hospital because I live with my parents and they have no idea I use anything other than weed occasionally. I don't want to break my parent's hearts which is part of the reason I'm quitting.

>I don't want to break my parent's hearts which is part of the reason I'm quitting.
From the way my dad would get when he would try to quit, trust me they'll figure out something is seriously wrong with you. Also can't you die from physical withdrawl?

I doubt it would break anyone's heart for you taking the initiative to get clean. Could always lie and say you're taking a few day bs trip somewhere and go get clean in a controlled environment. Its your life man. Do as you feel necessary. But the odds by your method, are definitely not in your favor. Best of luck though. Hope ya pull through.

How do you support your habit if you're in uni?

All and all, Op or anons if you guys can fight through this do it, It's not worth the cheap happiness and there are people behind you even if you don't know. Good luck and hope to see you guys again.

He said he lives with his parents, obviously he's an all expense paid druggie. Probably gets a few hundo a week working at Chipotle and gets the stuff at a great price online. No need to spend on necessities because that's covered, so that paycheck goes right up his butt.

Good luck OP that shit's serious, I wish it didn't exist man.

I'm actually a long-term Bitcoin holder. Bought about $4000 worth when they were $10 each. I've obviously sold a lot over the years but I've still held a large amount because I've always been confident in the technology and confident that the price was always bound to rise exponentially.

I have a lot of benzos and immodium which mask a lot of the worst withdrawal symptoms. I ran out of Fent halfway through a family holiday once and benzos and immodium made it bearable and unnoticeable to my parents.

I just can't do it to them, they'd blame themselves 100%. They'd say something like "we should've never been so relaxed about you smoking weed, obviously that has led straight to hard drugs and it's completely our fault". I don't want to make them feel guilty for something that's my fault.

Nice, so doesn't that make you pretty wealthy then? Good luck in your quest anyway, I smoke around 1 cig a day and want to quit but it has me in it's grip.

Yes I guess it does. I have over a million dollars in net worth, never really thought about it because the btc price has only gone up so high recently. I also trade other crypto-currencies and make good profit that way and through other Bitcoin investments. You know what they say, it's easy to make money if you have money.

Oh and try vaping dude. I vape myself just for the flavours and the small amount of nicotine. Nicotine addiction is literally the least of my worries at the moment though haha.

>I just can't do it to them
>they'd blame themselves 100%
>it's completely our fault
>I don't want to make them feel guilty
Good you have an incentive to quit and a motivation. Holed on to that because most people don't feel like they got anything left. Think, How would you feel if you had a kid right now, How would they look at you. You're not just living for yourself but for others, Run with that.

I was just making light of the chasm of magnitude between my 'addiction' and yours. Actually, I smoked pretty regularly, what worked for me was getting involved in cycling at a pretty high level. I became obsessed with marginal gains and becoming super fucking healthy. I know opiates are a totally different league, but you need to make a severe lifestyle change, so an all consuming health based hobby is a good way to change your focus. Try getting involved with runners or road cycling, they are straight edge maniacs, it's addictive in its own right.

Hahaha! Yeah I get ya man. I actually do go to the gym 2-3 times a week. I hate it but I've always been skinny af so I've just been trying to put on weight. It's doubly as hard to put on weight when on opiates but I managed to gain a few kilos over the last year. It isn't much but it's a start. I'm also more muscular than I was. Still skinny af but at least a little athletic looking.

I was 75kg at around 10% bf when I used to go to the gym, now I'm 63kg (don't know bf anymore) as a competitive amateur cyclist. Skinny is great for certain sports.

Right now I'm ~62kg and 6'1. Before I started going to the gym last year I was ~59kg. At least I didn't lose like 20kg due to being an opiate addict, I actually gained 3kg in that time lol.

main 3 factors to worry about for the gym is eating enough quality food to hit your macros without putting on fatty shitty weight (i need to eat 4 times a day), the quality of your workout (the easiest to hit imo) and finally the other one is sleep - quantity over quality on this one, just hit your 7-8 hrs of regular sleep per night
hit all 3 and the gains will flow. ive put on 18 kilos in 8 months with this approach

Good luck brother, was on dope and opiates for 9 years. Got 15 or months clean, you can do this man I believe on you

Yep, that's pretty skinny. Well, you are the exact same height as the best cyclist in the world, just 10kg lighter.

The gym won't do you much good if you aren't eating. You need to force food down you if you struggle gaining weight, I was always skinny too. I used to drink raw eggs and olive oil ever morning and eat a second dinner of 4 godawful chicken breasts with veg every night. There's no magic to it, just eat more, at your weight don't worry about calorie counting etc, just try and eat more lean meets and veg. I can't speak for the opiate addiction in all of this though, I'm sure it doesn't help.

If you've gained 18kg in 8 months then you've gained a lot of fat as well, you can gain about half a lb of lean mass per month. Assuming you weren't emaciated before starting. You've done well to gain that much, but don't go mad, dirty bulking isn't that great, because proper cutting is hard as fuck.

Thanks for the tips guys, when I get clean I'm going to start taking gym more seriously.

Thanks bro. Congratulations, that's a great achievement! I wanna be like you one day.

OP here signing off. Feeling like shit of course, almost 12 hours into Fent WD but staying strong. About to do a fat line of Ketamine to see if it helps. Completely dissociation from my body should mean that I don't feel the withdrawals, right guys? Hahaha oh well I'm gonna try it anyway, can't hurt.

Thanks for all the well-wishers and to the trolls, I'll prove you all wrong - just watch.

Peace!

All that fentanyl shit is all bullshit. Its like every other drug epidemic the news cooks up. People do get addicted to it, but its not worse than any other drug.

>get addicted to fent
>try to get clean and get addicted to ketamine instead
good plan op

You're not proving anyone wrong by subbing with ketamine you degenerate piece of garbage

I've used ketamine recreationally for years bro, it's not addictive. I can't even remember the last time I used it, just found my old stash in my old safe lol.

Wow so many close-minded uneducated people all of a sudden. Do some research before calling me out. Jeez, chill the fuck out.

why dont you have emergency subs or some methadone for these situations?

You sound like such a faggot

Lol, someone could use some opiates.

No because subconsciously I want to punish myself for my stupidity. But also because those substances prolong the WD period

Haha, touché my dude. You're goddamn right but I gotta stay strong. 12 hours into WD now :)

OP here. Last update. The ketamine did actually help suprisingly. I'm also on a few mg of etizolam

You are probably likely to die if you ever relapse

Good luck user. If you can kick that shit for good your life will get better with time. Plus you won't put your life at risk several times a day just to mess up your life.

I'm no idiot bro. If I ever relapse I'll make a new batch of Fentanyl spray suited to non tolerant users

Fentanyl spray?

You'll be done with it one way or the other, real close to an overdose you fuck...

Try 10 grams and see what happens

>LSD/MDMA are pretty fucking trash
Said the doped up dumpster dwelling junkie, twitching uncontrollably muttering about how he has to get the spiders out of his balls before they eat his soul. A lonely blood covered turd drops out of his gaping overused anus. Arms riddled with needle marks, he drools out one of his blackened rotted teeth. His vision fades as the withdrawal gives his heart one last painful stab. His sight goes black
He is ready
The junkie dies
Moms spaghetti

Actually smart people are more likely to do drugs because they're smart enough to know the world sucks we're all doomed it's all pointless so why not get fucked

God damn you went from trying oxy once straight to heroin.

I've done most substances, and you're right. Opiates are the best. Psychedelics besides DMT and 2cb make me go full on crazy every time. Molly is a close 2nd though. MDA is the best in that category.

But yeah, I've been wanting to try fentanyl for quite some time, thanks for your post. It really has encouraged me not to. I think I'm just going to stick with doing oxy/hydromorphone/hydrocodone every month or so.

I've done heroin, but I only went through 100mg one night, once. I smoked it and snorted it and honestly, I prefer prescription stuff.

Well i'd take a weed habit any fucking day over heroin? You realize the huge difference don't you retard?

Weed does help with quitting other shit. Get some xanax and knock yourself out for a few days for the initial withdrawal symptoms, benadryl helps with that too. Then, for the following weeks, smoke weed when you have a craving. IPt won't make it go completely away, but it will make actually going to get it MUCH more difficult.

How does xanax work, what kinda drug is it?

dude, use kratom. That's how I got off a 10 year opiate addiction. Mostly oxys. I know fent is way more addicting but kratom should still curb WDs. I've been "clean" for 2 years but now I'm addicted to kratom lol. It's cheap, relaxing and doesn't show up on our drug tests so whatever. I'll take kratom for the rest of my life as long as it remains legal.

Last two digits are the days until you relapse and OD.

i lol'd heartily

It's a benzodiazepine. Farirly safe to mix with most others. It's mechanism of action is GABA (which is shared by alcohol, but it's important to note that it does NOT have the same dangerous effect alcohol does when combined with opiates). Long term use of xanax (in excess of 3 months) will fuck you up hardcore, so I wouldnt recommend getting a lot of it.

Think of it as having the slowing effects of alcohol but without the wasted effect. You'll be lucid and able to drive, but your brain will be slower, you'll also be pretty hungry and sleepy as fuck.

i recently tried plugging my morphine, as opposed to orally, whatd you guys think? been taking for 2 years

Also smart people tend to be more socially awkward so they are more likely to become emotionally wrecked, which often turns people to drugs

Buy some raw heroin. Mix more and more dormint in a usual point each day to taper off