Worst races of the earth

Pic ralated

It is really hard for me to call them humans so i will not, here it is the list of inhumane uncivilised uncultured trash animals that wanders around the planet earth and probably Tolkien himself influenced from them when he was writing about orcs and goblings

Worst to leastworst
1. Kurds
2. Arabs
3. Armenians
4. Greeks
5. Latiinos

These are all based on my experiences. You may ask why you didn't count jews in but i have much sympathy to the jews since they are massacaring all those arabic faggots from plastine.

Other urls found in this thread:

dr.dk/tv/se/horisont/horisont-2016-05-02
imagefap
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FIRST

>worst
>posts one of the finest women I've ever seen

epic 10/10 upvoted subbed followed fucked sucked :D

the arabs were in the lord of the rings they were the evil men

Evidently I have ancestry to armenia. Dunno what that really means. Know nothing of them. Probably had some great great great aunt flee armenia during genocide.

1.Turks
2.Turks
3.Turks
4.Turks
5.Turks

>Jews
>Niggers
>Han Chinks
>Arabs

Erdogan pls go

1. Turks
2. Türken
3. Roaches
4. Kebabs
5. Anatolians

>5. Latiinos
Latinos aren't good at all. Their culture and societies are in an illness.

If you can understand a bit of mexican:
>dr.dk/tv/se/horisont/horisont-2016-05-02
It's a documentary about how drug cartels and assassin gangs are destroying the south American countries.

Regular family fathers are hired for 90 usd a week to kidnap other people's children, and in worst case murder them if there is no ransom paid.

That's how fucked up their civilisation has become.

Greece is nowhere this bad.

>Turkey flag
>Sandnigger hating sandniggers

What the fuck is with Turkey? Why don't you accept that the rest of the world sees you as filthy mudslimes?

Erdogan made a mistake in trying to overthrow Assad, I hope the Turks kill all the Kurds since Kurdistan is a Jewish project for the middle-east.

The Arab rape product has spoken.

Fuck off, Roach

And yet it's whites who peddle cultural marxism and degeneracy

:^)

>inb4 "n-no those aren't real whites they're jews" no true scotsman fallacies

shoo shoo

sauce on OP's pic...

imagefap com/pictures/3293264/NN-sweet-innocent-Teen-Imogen

prepare the lotion

What do you mean "worst race"? We're all the same, aren't we?

>it's a turks are butthurt shitposters again episode

i too have a bit of armenian blood and i cryfor it every night, i pray to the great tengri for saving me from this sicknes.

1. TURKS
2. TURKS

fuck off roach

lol a fucking turk calling me inhumane, bitch atleast women in my country have equal rights

White

This.

The only real subhuman is a t*rk

1.Turks
2.Turkroaches
3.Roaches

It's really hard for me to call you human as well roach

Whos the girl OP?

Turks are worse than Armenians, Greeks and roughly Latinos

1. Blacks
2. Chinks
3. Arabs
4. French
5. Russians

i am sure we got women rights before your shitty poor country

youtube: weekly imogen

> be turkish
> call any other race bad
top fucking kek

i give you 9/10 couse you called niggers, blacks.

Worst "races" of the earth?
So, we're talking in terms of genetics?

That's bait, isn't it? You want me to say Turks are the worst race, which would include Turks living in western Asia Minor, ie. Greeks. Well, I'm not going to take the bait.

Turks with mixed Arab and Persian ancestry are literally the worst group of people on Earth though. They encompass everything that is wrong about this world. Even chink Turks are much, much better.

ROACH BAIT THREAD

>pray to the great tengri

Why, hello my TURANIC PRO cousin. I too enjoy worshiping a MONGOL IN THE SKY while smoking the steppe herb in front of the totem. We should really stick it to those degenerate Abrahamics, hehe :^)

And nearly all Greeks are just turks in denial

>no jews
>no gypsies
Guess we know what side you're on.

Turks are, on the whole, Greeks mixed with Armenians and Kurds, who've accepted Arabic culture, all under the guidance of a handful of horsemen from Central Asia.

may the great tengri show us the path that leads to the altai mountain. There we will claim the throne of the world my brother. :')

>he unironically hates Jews
Daily reminder Israel is our greatest ally

Which one is Kim Kartrashian?
>not American
That should be worst, closely followed by nignogs from africa

1. jews
2. niggers
3. anglos
4. arabs
5. gooks

wow i thought those gypsies were something special to Turkey. Do they wander around in the night and steal stuff too in your country?

>israel
>greatest ally
top kek

yeah that stupid bag of ass would be an armenian of course

>belgium health minister

turk calling others inhuman

TOP KEK

>Which one is Kim Kartrashian?

The process by which her Armenian part was mongrelised in the Americas and subjected to culture-destroying influences to produce the walking shit that she is, curiously parallels the ethnogenesis of the Ottoman Turk in accelerated form. She is as Armenian as Jada Stevens is Irish.

Stop roachposting

Wtf is a Jada Stevens?

beat me to it

And no. You don't become mongrelised. It's a birth defect which runs in her entire *family* due to being Armenian

You have to go back, Mehmet.

1.) Roaches.
2.) Roaches
3.) Roaches
4.) Roaches
5.) Roaches

>turk
>ranking people

Made my day op, thanks

Roaches> turk roaches

>implying there's a difference

Agreed lol

Don't you have you have to go to your mosque now?

Roaches are not Muslim for one, turk roaches are

>These are all based on my experiences
it's cute you think that means shit

ITT Armenian diaspora

What? The only mudslimes and nignogs I ever see are on the news

1. Mizrachi Jews
2. Kavkaz
3. Arabs
4. chinks
5. niggers

That thing on your front door, it's called a "handle". If you turn it, you may emerge from your dingy pit and step out into the magical world that the news portrays.

>Implying that french are worse than the anglo scum

you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

Being below actual roaches, that is sad. Shaking my antenna, senpest

Went to Germany one time

Could not agree more

Pakistanis, by far.

1.Americans
2.Fat people
3.Stupid people
4.Homophobes
5.Conservatives

Oh wait...

The Turk nominated himself for number 2.

>t. Ahmed Mohammed

Stop cussing my bredren.

>Portugal
>blame anyone for being arab
KEK

Whoa dude, so is Tupac still gay?

How has no one mentioned gyppos on this thread? No group of "people" are worse than gypsies.

It should read "thou only hadst to listen"

POWER GAP

ANOTHER POWER GAP

CANADIANS

>niggers not worst

But what else can we expect from a cockroach?

>says the Turk
Have you ever even met a Latin American?

put Greeks up higher.

kardashians also need to gtfo

Here's a realistic list
>Literally every religious person of any kind - Jews, Christians, Muslims etc (Buddhism is a philosophy)
>All the Germanic Nations including Norway
>All the Latino/Spanish dogs
>Japs
>Indians

I find it funny how the 4 worst races are also the 4 races that are probably the most genetically closest to you.

Everything with dark, brown, black skin is subhuman. Muslims aren't a race but they are also subhumans.

No but really the list is

1. Africans
2. Jews
3. Arabs of all sorts (including turks)
4. Lena Dunham specifically not her race
5. LGBTQPTSDDRFremix+ community.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Mongrels are a genetic degeneracy, they should be in the same category with down syndrome

I don't disagree, but damn son.

Niggers
Paki's
Afghans
Arabs
Chechens

10/10 pasta

Lol best copypaste I've red in a long time. And I know this is already a meme but, I'm white and probably I'm whiter than you.