How do I fuck my friend's mom?

How do I fuck my friend's mom?

is simple
put the bird in the nest

if you are younger its simple: just ask.

if she says no leave it alone. but she will say yes.

>Drug her with Ambian
>Go to town

benis in vegana

first question is if whether or not she is single. usually that'll help the chances a bit

or shit just have your friend put in a good word for you
>hey mom, you know user? i saw his cock today and i bet it would tear you open! I bet you $20 you couldn't handle it
>she being a female will get all asshurt and have to prove herself
>you get to tap that hot old ass where your friend grew from nothing for 9 months and then tore that shit open on his way out, but hey, you do you
>plus your friend wins $20 either way

Hahah what world do you live in?

Yucky

Why you think her throat looks like that?

name of her ?

Married? If not then break her computer. Something simple.
Tell her you can fix.
Look for nudes/anything incrementing.
Blackmail

Just give her the old in-out

Stick your cock in her pussy, pump a few times, and spray your hot jizz up against her cervix. Not that fucking hard.

>she being a female will get all asshurt and have to prove herself
Because males aren't competitive or out to prove themselves, especially to potential mates?

Her pussy is closed for re-vegetation.

like you fuck any other girl.

Oh.. You meant to ask HOW you get to fuck her. I have no fucking clue

Just tell her this.

As a guy whose fucked older women I can tell you this.
>Treat them like you would any other woman. Don't make them feel old.
>Don't be an immature dipshit and talk about things that would remind her of her children.
>Don't talk about anime, video games or any of that shit.
the good news is that older women usually let you know right away if their interested. the bad news is if she's not, you're gonna be rejected right away.

I used to get hammered with my friend's mom on a regular basis. One night she decided it was too hot and started taking clothes off. I did the same. I stood very close to her while removing my pants and found my bulging cock struggling to escape. She decided to help it by hiding it in her mouth and for the next 5 years I got to fuck her until my dick bled almost every day.

Not that guy but Other good news ive found with older women is that the friendzone is pretty transient.