Would it be weird if I bought my sister some latex gear and offered her money to walk round my house wearing it all day

would it be weird if I bought my sister some latex gear and offered her money to walk round my house wearing it all day

Yes
and I know you know that.

no of course not. also how old is your sister?
7, 8?

It would only be weird if you didn't fuck her adterwards.

even wearing that stuff anywhere but with your hubby or other is pretty weird user

its not weird if you already have sex.

It would have to be a significant amount of money. Enough to entice her and want her to keep doing it for the easy cash.

Maybe $500 a month?

why would that ever be weird, i make my daughters walk around in latex all the time. no payment even necesary its my house

don't be stupid, I'm not a pedo, she's nearly 15

Take a look at the threads on Sup Forums.

They've been raiding that board for a year and a half now. As soon as SHITTED.com posters interrupted the cuckold narrative, shills came out of the woodwork in full damage control.

Earlier today, someone made another cuckold-related thread (post your girlfriend/wife/ex) someone retaliated dumping Jews Love Black Cock images, another posting Anime, and one shill, stupid as can be, outed himself by claiming said person retaliating was a "Dumb Trump supporter" and a bunch of other dumb claims. Eventually, these people turned out to be Antifa. Yes, Antifa are in a discord, just like the furries, thought neither are of allegiance, hop on Discord while doing whatever on Sup Forums. Antifa eventually became ass-devastated in the cuck-related threads calling people dumb Nazis, Trumptards, and literally trying to justify cuckoldry and cuckold threads with bullshit about sexual freedoms etc.

Here's the types of threads MILITANTLY posted on Sup Forums every waking minute, 24 hours a day. When the bump limits are reached, another is made. Not even the furry or loli posters have that much dedication.

>wwyd? (what would you do?)
>pics you're not supposed to share
>girlfriend/wife/ex (they're fake, by the way)
>Cock/cum tribute (some guy wanks or posts an erection near a pic another user's "girlfriend's" face.)
>Incest threads (fake as well)
>Umad white boi? (not just that one Turk doing this)

And then in threads about the girlfriends/wives/exes people ask cuck-like questions such as "Does she like gangbangs?" or people saying "My girl fucks other men."

Pic also related.

none of this is real.

stop worrying.

hmmm... then it should be alright. how much are you planning on offering her? $10 per week?

>The Jew stabs you as he cries out

Shill detected

tbh those threads are what brought Sup Forums beyond the final nail

compared to now Sup Forums was actually an amazing board even as late as 2012

Checked and fpbp

>2012
>back to back brony threads
>amazing board

yes
I would take that any day over wwyd/trap/share/tribute/etc

lol bump

They are being paid $15/hr to post