To the girl that was raped by her fathers friend and the girl that was gangrapes...

To the girl that was raped by her fathers friend and the girl that was gangrapes, im fascinated by rape and was wondering if you both would still continue answering my questions here

>fascinated by rape
kys

I'm still here. Fuck it, why not.

I am, so were many people. It was the reason the other thread reached max replies and 404'ed

The "went nuts" girl?

No, sorry, I'm the other one. I think she left.

I was gangraped, I saved my last reply in case of a new thread

Raw always felt much better and I usually let a dude go without if he wanted. The shit said during the rape really stuck with me a while, I thought if I was cumming on his dick then he was entitled to cum inside me/in my mouth/on my face/anywhere really.

They didn't just give me my first (and possibly most powerful ever) orgasms, they were my first experience of all sorts of things.

No worries, im glad you are still here. when you said "Fuck it" that language i assumed you were the went nuts one.

What do you think was the biggest impact on changing your sexual views from that event in comparison to a normal person?

What would you do immediately after these events?

Do you think you would have ever went wild if you didnt get gangraped?

When you swallowed his cum, you had to have known it was being digested and your body was using it. How did you cope with that and not feel constantly dirty etc?

What did you do after swallowing?
What did you do after he finished inside you raw?

What happened during the gangrape? Greentext?

I'd say it's made me very timid and shy in bed, for sure. It was a big deal the first time I had it consentually, of course. Overall, it made me very vanilla, I tend to think of sex in very simple terms. I'm probably a boring as hell partner but boyfriend won't admit it.
I would clean myself, get dressed, and go hide in my room.
I just tried not to think about it, in all honesty.

Definitely not. Once I knew what orgasm felt like it was inevitable I was going to want it again, plus I badly had to do it myself/consensually and not have them ripped from me again.

After swallowing I went to the bathroom and rinsed my mouth best I could. Otherwise I'd just clean up down there, take a shower.

Why didnt you take up masturbating or you did and it wasnt enough?

Did he ever give you no chance to clean (such as doing it just before school?)

How long did it take to talk to someone about it? Who was it? Are you an only child?

Do you get wet from thinking about the past rape because of the conditioning?

To add on someone else, did you ever have to sleep/ go about your day without cleaning yourself after a rape?

No, it was always later in the day.
Took a year or so. Talked to my foster mother about it, she got me a therapist.
No, I don't. For a long time I would get panic attacks though.

Wat

I always a had a chance to. Oncemp he was done he and dad would go back to drinking and talking, giving me a chance to clean up.

You said earlier you coped with masturbation, was the one thing you did if you got a panic attack?

It's a continuation of another thread,

Did you ever talk to someone your own age?

How good were the orgasms from the rape? What do you mean by powerful?

No, that's not something you'd do in a panic attack. You want to calm down, not get excited.
My boyfriend, that's about it for my own age.

>Be me 16
>Still in school but about to leave (you can leave at 16 here)
>Classes have ended for the day
>Stop by this old abandoned house us teens used to hang in all the time
>Nobody there but me
>Somebody left half a pack of fags, vividly remember smoking one
>Hear voices, grown-ups
>Nowhere to hide so have to play cool
>At 16 you think you're invincible
>It's a bunch of guys in their 20s, vaguely know them but not really
>Long story short they talk enough to get me comfortable, surround me, strip me out my school uniform, and rape me

I'd been masturbating since I was 13 or 14 I think. Some girls need penetration to cum but I never knew that til I was like 19 so I just felt like I was some nasty girl who could only get off on a man.

I own a vibrator now and life is much better :)

Does that mean your Boyfriend was with you from the very start or later after the rapes stopped?

how wet did you get from these sessions? only a little?

When would you masturbate because of the rapes?

How did you find Sup Forums?

No, didn't go out with him until I was 18.
Enough that it didn't hurt.
Every fucked us person finds there way here eventually. I pretty sure people at school were talking about it.
When I was alone?

Rape is wrong, but lord help me Im hard listening to all this and i wish i was one of the lucky ones you'd fuck

So you masturbated incredibly often then like 4+ times a day? Since you would isolate yourself because of what happened

Did you ever "hooked up" with any of your rapists?

You mentioned group therapy? Was it hard to dish infront of strangers?

i was also raped, fucked up part is it made me wet.

What do you mean?

No, sorry, I misinterpreted your question. Maybe once every few days. It wasn't like every single time.
It's hard at first. Most groups hav a few people who are comfortable because they've shared before, so often they start to make the newbies feel comfortable. At this point, I'm on of the ones who's sharing in meeting to help the new girls.

i """enjoyed""" it

mind greentexting?

Can you greentext what happened on your first rape?

Not sure if 'good'is the word, it was intensely shameful. By powerful I mean it was like white light bursting through my whole body, I moaned, and it happened again and again as well.

That's okay. Talking about it is healthy for rape survivors (another victim has made the same point). So I don't mind if that's what you get out of this, we both get something.

No thankfully, my head was messed up enough I'm sure I could have been convinced to.

How often do you masturbate now? Do you ever wish you could have an actual guy do you instead of the vibrator?

Did the people you meet at group therapy has similar experiences as you during rape? i.e they get aroused and orgasm?

How does thisMake you feel? And the fact these threads are mostly populated by diamond holders? So you still do group therapy?

yup

>13 years old
>in garage messing around
>dads friend walks in and closes the door
>everybody get on the floor walk the dinosaur
>pushes me face down on work table
>pulls my pants down and starts fingering me
>im screaming
>he tells me i want it and if i didnt i wouldnt be wet
>puts himself inside me
>fucks me for about 30 seconds
>i flail arm and break window
>he stops
>he leaves
>never see him again

Yeah, it's a common thing.
It is what it is. It's a common fetish, I get it. Vast majority of people with that fetish never do anything, wouldn't really hurt someone. So it's whatever, it helps to talk. And yeah I still do therapy.
Give me a minute

How many orgasms did you have during the rape? Were they all that powerful, and how long was the rape?

What do you mean they got you comfortable, and then raped you? Were they friendly enough that you drop your guard, restrain you and then they had sex with you by force?

>dad lets friend have me
>friend comes over
>try to tell him no, fight him, off, but I'm a scrawny 13 year old
>hold me down and starts stripping me
>puts in in me
>at this point I just froze up
>takes my virginity, it hurts like hell
>he's very rough, further pain
>finishes after about 5 minutes

You know he was right, right?

Getting wet is automatic response to mechanical stimulation. It's a self-preservation mechanism. If you didn't get wet, it would get damaged.

Most days. I occasionally have sex with a single fwb which suits me, not looking for love atm.

I lost count, it was over and over again... I couldn't do anything to stop them. They had me in there for maybe 3 or 4 hours I think? Not even sure.

Yeah kinda, I was sat down and they kinda came over, started talking and banter, then they were sitting with me. The one tried to kiss me, when I tried to stop that my arms got grabbed and it all got steadily worse from there.

did it hurt significantly less the second time he did it?

Do you just let your fwb do whatever he wants to you? Whenever he wants it he gets it/free use sorta thing?

It took a few times before it hurt significantly less.

Did you just continue orgasming throughout the rape when it started?

Did you ever enjoy it besides the forced orgasms? Like the building up to it?

Did you ever think of the orgasms during your rape as your brief period of enjoyment?

Did any of the guys ever forced you to swallow. Did they all do it raw and inside you?

Do you get anything out of it or are you mostly there for others?

Not any more. Started he was a repeat shag I grew to sorta like. Because I liked him I let him do whatever, but he also grew friendly with me and wanted me to have a good time too. We also started hanging out outside the bedroom. He really helped normalize my attitude to sex.

Yeah. I mean it wasn't just constant rape, they spent a lot of time kissing me, groping me, all kinds of stuff as well. But the space between the orgasms got shorter and shorter when I was fucked until it was just one after another.

How tight did it all feel when you lost your virginity?

I really didn't enjoy any part of it, no. And my orgasm would usually make him finish as well, so I couldn't really enjoy it.
I still get something out of it, but it's mostly for others. There were people there when I needed them, I try to do the same.

To the point that it hurt a lot.

If the orgasms felt so good would you want to be raped again?

Have you tried to analyze what made you orgasm so hard?

Did you ever consider playing a rape scenario with a consenting partner?

how long do you think the constant train of orgasms went for?

Just read your reply to other poster that you didn't enjoy it so your answer would be no. Just wrapping my head around all this. Sounds pretty horrific really, sorry you've had to experience this

Have you ever tried tasting yourself/ tasting your cum during anytime (whether it be from your own masturbation or the rape)

Allez these dumbfucks not realising orgasms and getting wet are mechanical responses, nothing to do with arousal.
Your body work's on its own, your brain is petrified with fear and disgust, nothing to do with desire at all.

How short was the timeframe from the rape to the next sexual fix?

What was the sexual fix? Sex or masturbation and how good was it in relation to you cumming from the rape?

Did your dad ever start jacking off watching you getting raped?

Was made to. It was fucked up under the circumstances. Have tried to avoid it since, I associate it with what happened.

No. He really hated me, I think he just liked seeing me hurt, or was just having fun with his friend. He had no interest in me sexually.

Thanks.

Nobody used protection, they all had 'regular'sex with me, they all forced me to suck them, 2 of them also took my anal virginity as well. Only the last one to finish did it inside me, the others over my face/body. Some got in my mouth but thankfully nobody made me swallow.

Quite sore, very tight. I quickly got wetter which helped a bit but it was very humiliating.

I think it was just because it was the first time my sexual tension got a release and once started it just wouldn't stop. I've never considered that, no.

What did he do? Finger you afterwards and made you taste it or made you taste it with your own fingers yourself?

The former.

I was the one who posted both of these:

My question was not why it happened, my question was if she ever tried to figure out why it was so strong.

It other words, it was not meant to imply rape is good or desirable, if that is what you're >implying.

u guys better archive this shit.

What did you do after the last one finished inside you? What happened?

Did he do anything else humiliating like that towards you?

Hell no

Depressingly there was a point in my life when I did though, I felt as if that was all I was good for.

20 mins? 30? Far too long anyway.

I didn't touch myself for at least a month afterward but it wasn't until I was around 18 and developed a sex life that I orgasmed again. That wasn't as powerful as the rape orgasms but it didn't come with the humiliation either, again I don't think 'good' is the word for orgasm via rape.

This

how quickly did you get wet from the rape?

Do you ever secretly wish another experience like that happens again so you could experience those powerful orgasms?

Do you ever masturbate thinking about that?

You are lucky i got you guys covered

That was the most humiliating thing. Having dad watch was also bad, he'd make comments all the time about it.

Seriously, thanks for sharing, you're (both) awesome.

We have a show in Aus called "You can't ask that", this would be a great topic

I meant both of these:

Thank you for the answer in I never considered sexual tension could play a part in orgasm strength, but now that you mention it, it could very well be it. My ex once told me that her best orgasm was when I teased her for quite a while, laying naked on her with a hard-on, before actually penetrating her.

No problem. Thanks for talking with me. Rape is something society should talk about more, it'd happen less of people knew more/thought more about it.

On a scale of 1-10 how were the orgasms from the rape compared to the orgasms from your normal sex?
on a scale of 1-10 how were the orgasms from your rape compared to the orgasms from your sexual fixes?

BTW im screencapping and archiving this since its great. Also because many people will probably fap over this, how do you feel about that?

I guess 3-4 for the rape and 8-9 for normal? I'm kind of dumb, is that what you meant?