I'm like moderately drunk and really in love with a 10 year old. AMA... pic related

I'm like moderately drunk and really in love with a 10 year old. AMA... pic related.

Thats sick OP, post a pick of the face.

u pedo filth faggot get v&

Fucking pedo

Nice grill.

Ask and you shall recieve

Duh.

She's pretty hot yeah.

Family photos? Uh oh

Not really lol.

Are you british? Dont hurt the little girl

Youre not in love. Youre psychologically disabled. If you, as a grown adult male feel like Youre in love with a child that has the psychological complexity of a child you should do your best to completely separate from the child for your own safety as well as the girls. You should seek therapy and attempt to figure out why you can't develop feelings for adults that way you can resolve the issue. Inb4 all women suck. They don't.

I don't intend to hurt the little girl, I happen to love her fiercely. Would rather die than harm her. Not British.

A thought I've considered in depth.

You're not in love with her, you're in love with the idea of her.

You can move on, I believe in ya

Remove pants
Post results

is she related to you, if not why is she with you?

Love her in what way? Post more pics of her btw, she looks sweet.

she is very cute !

Dan Schneider's casting couch

Weird situation. Mum babysits her. Made friends with her mum. Now we hang out all the time and her mum couldn't give less of a shit. Dream come true.

I mean she makes me smile just looking at her, when I can make her smile or laugh I die a lil inside. I considered killing myself because I'm pedometer filth that doesn't deserve her but I love her like crazy... don't wanna let go. Plus she loves me back.

This

Ugh cellphone autocorrect. That's gunna happen a bit.

i understand where you're coming from

Eh maybe could but sex is overated. Don't wanna mess my sweetheart up.

How do you know she loves you? Little girls will always be cute to you becuase they want attention but that isnt necessarily love.
MOAR pics pwease!

MOAR pics pwease!

looks inbred.... and the process continues....

look at all those crooked ass pictures on the wall... your whole fucking family is a mess dude....

goes to show does anyone life have worth? i mean those photos are supposed to symbolize memories of importance, but i see empty, lifeless beings whos significance depends on a frame

p.s. lose some weight you feet are bout to give up on you

does she have a benis

Full set now pl0x

Just rape and an hero.

No need to drag out the suffering, just do it.

do you give her baths?

see how she feels at 18.

kek

Well she says she loves me. Words are worth something. She basically won't get off me well we hang out, she badgers me to spend time with her if it's been awhile. We kiss a lot. It's weirdly intense for something I sort of fell into.

Flash bulge and post results

no fucking way lol

Do you french kiss? Like with tongue?

don't fug this up

Can you tell me your name and address?

By 18 she'll be a fucked-up bitch by default.
Do her now and she'll be a fucked up bitch.
No good options.

I've got hundreds of photos. Could take awhile.

What is your relationship? Are you family?

>We kiss a lot
pics

Daww look at that potato.

The frames not matching is setting me off man. Diabolical

Hi fbi

Te Atatu South 2/45 Cron Avenue, Auckland, New Zealand. I won't give you my name.

Come on entertain us ! Try something light like boner and sit her in your lap or something like that

filnamn.jpg

Nah but it's got pretty intimate. I full on kissed her in front of her dad lol
unfortunate but probably true.
no pics of that my friend.
I'm cutting the image size as I go on an s5. Gimme a break.

WOW MAN THATS SO DEEP fuck outta here

Pedophiles are so fucking beta

Can't get a girl so they need to target emotionally and mentally weaker people who aren't disgusted by theyr appearance.
Kill yourself, I'm not even joking you are a menace to society

Reported to interpol you retard

Been there done that. So hot.

Wait, pretty intimate?

that ain't you though

more full body pics
immabouttobust

In my state we have a doctor just for these types of things. He'll cut you just right so the tip of your penis flakes out more so that when you shove it as far as you can into their anus it removes more intestines than a normal prolapse thus killing them while removing the evidence at the same time

all that inbreeding has to be yuropeen or some fucking leaf.

possibly an ausfag bruce, they're really inbred too.

are you referring to Dan " the best thing about twenty eight year olds is, there are twenty of them" Schneider?

>New Zealand
that would settle the inbred look question

>Nah but it's got pretty intimate.

Intimate? We need details.

Post her feet

what a faggot

you're just jealous you don't have a qt loli to make out with

>intimate. I full on kissed her in front of her dad lol

At this point just offer to have her move in and take care of her financially and pay the dad monthly

savages

Poor random kiwi guy will have a rough night.

MODS!

>Jealous
>Qt loli
Faggot I don't need to fuck a kid who doesn't even understand I already fuck CONSENTUAL ADULT women

as everyone here does *tips fedora*

Filth

I mean 3 second kiss with her doing that dumb leg up Disney Princess shit that 10 year olds think means shit lo
l correct that's an idiot
she touched my rock hard dick by accident once. I've tickled her pretty much everywhere but the money zone and she liked it. Full on hand cupping her ass crack and she freaked a little but came back to cuddle.

filth

What a savage KEK

DAILY REMINDER THAT 3DPD

REAL LOLIS ARE LIKE DIRTY LITTLE CATS COVERED IN GERMS WHO WILL STEAL YOUR TENDIES AND YOUR CHOCKY MILK, AND YOU VELVEETA SHELLS AND CHEESE WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A MAKE MORE

>your hand is a consenting adult woman
You're not fooling anyone chief

> Nah but it's got pretty intimate. I full on kissed her in front of her dad lol
What a faggot dad, how old is OP?

More like that? PLEASE

loli feet pleas

>that 10 year olds think means shit lo
lmao oh god you're going to hell

Its not my hand that's the problem

Isn't there a way to track the location of a picture taken on a camera through gps?

And if so.. can someone help me find out where this guy ATUALLY lives?? ;)

He gave the right address,

Disclaimer:
I do not approve of you and your act.
Please seek medical help.
Thank you.

Will remain in thread though.

Also do you give her baths?

EXIF data is possible

>be OP
>upset that all of my old high school friends are now married
>most of them have a kid, some of them several kids
>I'm a sick pedo, so I can't attract anyone because it becomes obvious after some time of dating them that I am always too distant
>come up with terrible idea
>save a shit load of friend's kids photos from Facebook and other social media
>post on Sup Forums like I am some cool pedo brother/uncle
>somehow feel sense of achievement from being this omega

Do it. You will go to prison either way for what you have described already doing. So why not do to her what those big scary men are going to do to you, regardless of what actually went on?

I say go for it. Got to be smart about it but if you play your cards right I bet she'll let you penetrate her! How would you do her first? Just have her suck on your cock or go ahead and fuck her?!

I'm 26.
didn't mean it in a dick way lol. Love that little angel, but it's silly.

He didnt thats some random fuys housr maybe even his friends

Bumping degenerate thread so someone can find this sick beta

trip

Go nuts I probably deserve it.

Why do you think so? It's a correct address, believe me.

Don't kill yourself like some anons suggest OP

I want to do it

What's the age difference?
And since you mentioned that you love her, how long are you willing to wait until you get physically intimate?
And how the fuck do you resist the urge if you get horny?

im curious about more pics op.

Eh do I wanna do it? I love her. No shit. Rather not fuck her up too bad even if I an addicted to her. I'm dead keen on watching her play with herself then eat one her out though if you must know.

We are all sick betas on here dumbass