What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LeK6gRFTPd8
youtube.com/watch?v=11_-1_hvExU
youtube.com/watch?v=SNuAmmdwGEI&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he got a huge ego and became money hungry like the jew he is

He's a jew, what do you expect? Back-stabbed his friend and yet again is showing his huge fucking SJW agenda. Disgusting.

Anyone who actually enjoys H3H3 is a fucking mongol anyway. His "funniest" thing is a retarded cough a 12 year old could to do impress other 12 year olds.

I don't really have anything for or against Felix, seems kinda normal to me. He like many let the word nigger slip and all the fucking white butt-hurt retards got offended. He should had said cracker or something. Since white people won't ever dare defend or get offended when it's directed at them, only other races.

Fucking dumb dumbs.

Why is everyone pissed?

He talked about the pewds saying nigger and disapproved of it? Or was there more in the podcast because I didn't really wanna sit through all that shit.

... if you compared the podcast with others then you would know.

youtube.com/watch?v=LeK6gRFTPd8

Watch the start of that, he explains it pretty well and I fucking hate watching him because drama is bad enough but when it comes from YouTube celebrities I just don't know why I bother paying attention.

Either way Ethan and his jew wife are a fucking joke. SJW faggots.

next episode he started crying at everyone who disliked the video

He's a jew, every dislike is like a shekel out of his wallet.

He won a lawsuit it went to his head and now he became a full on jew before he was a kinda a red pilled jew drove a tank shot some guns he said nigger several times was friends with someone who said nigger 5000000 times and then when pewds says it he jews out

This. Felix even donated $2,000 whenever Ethan and his mega Jew needed money for the lawsuit.

>b-bu-but... f-f-f-el-felix HAS MILLIONS!

Shut up faggot, he donated more than enough and the "every little bit helps" mentality is clearly there whenever he donated alongside other big YouTubers.

>donates to help with Ethans lawsuit
>says nigger
>Ethan turns on him even though he has said nigger before

That's a jew right there, let a friendship go all to push his SJW agenda as well as collect some YouTube shekels in a hate video against the biggest YouTuber out there.

Hypocrisy

>move to big house in california
>move to newer bigger house
>buy brand new 100k tesla
>go around world in private jets
>drive tanks and shoot guns for fun
>oh no guys we cant afford 50k for lawsuit plz gib shekels look at poor hila crying :( :( :(
>hey guys we are making a "charity stream" plz donate
>hey look we have our own clothing line plz buy gib shekels you fucking goyim
>oh no how the fuck does youtube remove ads? now we have no moneys we are so poor :( :( plz guys donate on twitch and subscribe with amazon also plz sponser us ty

jew be jewing

It's not really hypocrisy. Felix blurted it out in anger.

I don't give a shit that he said the word but there is an obvious difference.

youtube.com/watch?v=11_-1_hvExU

and then he comes out with this shit. He's trying to save his ass.

H3 H3 stopped hating on channels as much once they where sued.

It would be good to see them go back to their old style of reaction videos.

>I got the impression that Felix and H3H3 weren't that good of friends

It's like Idubbbz says, when it comes to the word "nigger", context matters

Yeah, for when idubbz says it, he has context. Ethan said it 5+ in a matter of minutes with no context, other than to say niggerfaggot like an edgelord. And somehow (((nobody)) banned him from Twitch. It's weird how people who get high views on Twitch don't have any rules to follow.

>calling someone a "fucking nigger" is equal to just saying "nigger faggot" as a joke.

come on now.

Felix said "Fucking Nigger" in a derogatory way, although this doesn't mean that Felix is a racist person, what he said and the way he said it, IS racist and does deserve to receive shit for it.

Ian's nickname "Nigger Faggot" comes from someone else calling him it and he found it so outrageous and over the top that it was funny and then his viewers started calling him it. On the podcast with Ian, Ethan feels the same way about "Nigger Faggot" as Ian does.

Although Ian, Ethan and Felix have all said "Nigger" Felix is really the only person who meant it in a way to offend, after realising what he said he knew he fucked up and was going to get shit and said a quick sorry but if he was not streaming he would have said it and not quickly apologised after.

This is why Felix deserves shit, and Ethan has every right to be disappointed, Ethan doesn't get angry at Felix and the main reason Ethan says he is disappointed is because youtube has only just recovered after the time Felix made the video about Fiver and caused alot of youtubers to stop receiving ad revenue on their videos and H3H3 was affected. Ethan is disappointed that Felix screwed up again and could cause alot more shit on youtube that will affect everyone, as he is the biggest youtuber and is taken as an example of youtube by the media.

>tl;dr
Felix screwed up, Ethan dindu

Sup Forums: normalizing racist misogynistic and pedophilic language est 2003

good goy

But this is somehow to hard for the 12 year olds here, it has to be the sjw !!!11!1

>implying every group doesn't do the same shit
>implying white people aren't being single on in every part of society for things every race does

Who the fuck cares about these white asshats and why that woman look like Gollum?

the jew genes pushed through

>every group

I'm not part of your group nigger.

they're still friends, you faggots are discussing pure rubbish, ethan defended him, but said disappointed in him, which is correct, why would felix put up an apology video then?

I know it is retarded, but there is difference between saying nigger in an offensive way, and the meme shit that is nigger faggot from idubbbz. Fucking americans creating such worthless taboo.

But all in all, nothing worth debating, even felix is saying all this hubbub is silly, all you fuckers are just waiting to attack a decent guy, that is ethan.

They've done so many nice things, always asked people not to donate unless they can do without causing a burden, and I've never heard ethan say anything in an evil intent. I've been watching them from git go

but d-dad

youtube.com/watch?v=SNuAmmdwGEI&t

not sure Ethan said it tho, sounded like sparkling wiggles to me.

how sad, trying this hard, yet resulting to absolute nothingness

pussy, mouth, ass

>Youtube trash
>2017
You deserve everything you get if you engage in this manufactured drama nonsense. It's a mass-distraction.

>b-but my content and intent
>n-n-no, not my Ethan, he a good boy!
>pewds said it slightly different, it was different!
>not the same!
>Ethan maybe have said niggerfaggot repeatedly within a 5 minute period and Twitch didn't ban him, but he had CONTEXT!

He couldnt contain his jewish ways any longer and let the mask slip to the goyim

you fags are just trying to make it OK to say nigger in an insulting manner, nice try faggots, I agree with you, in terms of free speech, but your intent is just to exploit free speech to further your racist cunt ideas.

Honestly, if blacks can say nigger, than it isn't a bad word, stop treating it like one dumbass shills

Shut the fuck up nigger

lol it was bullseye wasn't it you scum, I hate both left & right in this ruin of a country called US

Empower the word nigger, make the new hate word Feminist

>cries about someone saying nigger in an insulting manner
>calls me a faggot in an insulting manner
The irony

Dirty Femenist

Speak english nigger, I don't understand your jigga-babble.

>His "funniest" thing is a retarded cough a 12 year old could to do impress other 12 year olds.

he literally has a chronic cough

I don't know who these people are :|

They're the Goldbers... biggest JewTubers on Israel...

I said that I found it retarded already,
but you brainless american folk created this nigger taboo word, so in terms of your perspective, it is negative, which was my point. I do not thing it is healthy, or has any logic in it, but you guys have it, and there is a considerable amount of racist cunts there to just wish to use that words usage for further insults. That I am uncomfortable with, I don't care about the rest. Same goes for faggot, cunt, etc

Reread >nice try faggots
Anything else? Or will you crawl away in defeat now?

Shut the fuck up, nigger.

You understood it correctly, it was good enough.
I don't think americans are the pioneers of proper grammar usage, or of any sort of proper English pronunciation

nothing but meaningless ad hoc in this environment, it is indeed cancerous

So they're Jewish YouTubers? What did they do wrong?

did u even read what I've written you wretch

You're making words but there's no meaning getting through, I think you assume people know what your talking about and you might be wrong on that. You might also be a nigger and that's hilarious.

ironically it is blacks the ones that constantly use the word in question and they do call everyone a nigger race doesn't matter really.

The guy said niggerfaggot live on stream without context and then months later got mad at another YouTuber for saying nigger during their live stream. Then proceeded to rage and cry on Twitch for an hour about how saying nigger is wrong.

Either it is all okay, or none of it is okay. There aren't different levels of cursing.

Reading this thread is pathetic or maybe it's just because I don't know who these people are but is this like TMZ for D-list celebrities that only people with autism care about?

stop replying to my unintelligible garble then mate
talk to your american peers

"I love saying nigger-faggot!" - actual H3H3 quote

>there are people on Sup Forums right now who watch youtube 'celebrities'

>stop replying
Holy shit my sides

DUDE NIGGER ITS NIGGER OKAY FOR ME TO NIGGER SAY NIGGER BECAUSE ITS JUST A NIGGER PRANK NIGGER BRO NIGGER

I'd rather be hit by a mattress and land on than watch JewTube

>like TMZ for D-list celebrities that only people with autism care about?

seems like an accurate summary, yes.

You'd have a better time, for sure.

delete this

nigger is a normal word just like asshole, cunt, faggot etc
also hate speech is still considered free speech

wasn't this guy a goat fucking pedophile?

>when it comes to the word "nigger", context matters
The context being you're a nigger, nigger.
NEVER

left

calm down nigger

Pewdiepie doesn't owe anyone shit.

>sensitive to words
>uses Sup Forums

Are you jealy? His 11 year old wife used to wash his cum stained clothes because he fucked and masturbated so much. And he'd beat her if she didn't remove all of the stains.

nigga on the image looks high as fuck
no wonder he came up with a bunch of bullshit

I've already begun to chimpout, nothing but bullets can stop me now.

this guy gets it. but naaah, hurr durrr ethan backstabed felix omg omg

The reason why blacks call each other niggers is because they wish they were white and feel depressed being black.

Well that's what I take from them constantly saying it

How is saying niggerfaggot repeatedly more contextual than saying nigger at a character in a video game? Both were done on large streams, so that excuse is gone.

That guy is a faggot, you are too and so is your shitty Dad.

ITT: schizo alt-right once again coming up with completely out there reasons to hate jews. Do you guys ever get tired of being so presumptuous and wrong about the world? Because everyone is tired of laughing at you at this point. Actually pretty pathetic.

He and his ugly wife are just a couple of snakes who will turn on anyone, even their own friends, to make a profit.
>obligatory jew remark

If he's white I'll never join that lie Islam. Think before you post.

Something they don't teach you in mainstream history books is that pedophilia was the norm back then even as recently as the 1800s in America.

its ok for h3 because the context is funny and not torwards a black

not ok for pewd because the context is anger and not torwards a black

????????

ITT underage swedes being pissbabies because muh bro army!!!!! XDDDDD

Kill yourselves.

Excuse me we're discussing niggers not jews right now, you fucking black kike.

If world is in this state of discussion, this level of pointlessness, is just sad, I think the future for us all is bleak as fuck

>implying that that jew was ever good
you know that video where he said that he is getting sued by that latino guy?
well here's how it went:
>make video where they tell everyone that they are getting fucked
>lol guys we don't want you to worry about us, we just want to tell you whats going on
>we don't want your money THIS time, you already did so much for us
>LOL we really don't want your money so there won't be no donation links
>that jewish bitch starts crying
>oh relax baby everything will be alright
>ok guys goodbye and once again WE REALLY DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY THIS TIME
all that despite the fact that they needed like a 20 or 30k while they themselves are fucking swiming in jewtube money.

comment section:
>seeing hilla cry was the saddest thing in my life :((((((
>hilla NnOOOOOO DDDD:
>MAN I REALLY WISH WE COULD HELP YOU< IM SO MAD RIGHT KNOW YOU GUYS DON"T DESERVE THIS >:(
and then mr Jew replied with a fucking donation link.
everyone got fooled by their jewish trickery, like always.

Everyone knew this a long time ago, any outlook other than accelerationism is delusion.

I doubt you've ever even left your home state, much less been to Sweden

Going to Minnesota is close enough, full of Swedes and Somalis so it's basicly the same as Sweden except it also has a bigass mall.

Super original and funny!!!!!!
HEADLINER
Sup Forums COMES UP WITH CRAZY "NEW" JOKES ABOUT BLACK FOLKS. STAY TUNED

So its confirmed? Salty swedes itt? I dont hear a rebuttal.

>Breaking news: anonymous dick-sucker angry over word. More after the break!

And what word is that?

H3H3 has gone so downhill with their video content. I used to enjoy them couple years ago but now a lot of their stuff is unwatcheable and yeah them becoming pro SJW isn't helping them at all now.

redditchan is a mistake

"Discuss"
dumb nigger can't even read lol

I almost wish we'd lose the captcha and go back to the spam-days for a while, since it'd drive out the normie faggots who can't handle it.

futility of human discourse on such topics is heart breaking

tips fedora