Found some pics of my mom on my dad's phone. After the shock of it, I got hard. Should I jack off to my own mom?

Found some pics of my mom on my dad's phone. After the shock of it, I got hard. Should I jack off to my own mom?

share so we can all fap!

Yes and cum into a pair of panties

Ok. Only found 3.

My /bro :)

Pics or neck yourself

Oh, and apparently she likes 2 cocks at once. Anyone else find out something like that about their mom?

your mom sure can take a cock.
Noice.

Yeah, seems to be enjoying it.

I've jacked off to my mom too, after I found some pics. But nothing too explicit, just her posing in some underwear. Same body build.
Everyone has their phase, it's just fantasies.

Although I once took her dildo in my ass too :)

Lol yes actually. I found a vhs years ago of my mom dildoing herself in her ass and pussy

Good for her, you know. Gotta have fun in your life. Maybe it's worth looking around for some videos?

Makes you wonder how'd she react if she knew you watched that.

I'd cum buckets if I found the video.

please share user!

It'd probably mortify her. She's not slutty or anything at all, which makes it even more shocking (and hot). I'd honestly never admit it to her, it would only hurt her.

Maybe she'd be turned on by the thought, actually. She's just human too :P

It was a VHS and it was years ago man. Probably gathering dust in the bottom of a closet somewhere

I guess anything is possible. I did cum like 20 times to that video. But I guess I'll never know.

such a pity... maybe you can go somewhere where they can convert it to mp4

That would be so hot if that turned her on. Better even if she caught looking at it and stroking. She'd see my hard cock.

Makes my cock hard seeing your moms cheek stretched by a cock

I take that as a compliment lol

Well describe a little of what she was doing in the video that made you cum so much user

share them dude

Any normal pics of her?

go to closet, dig that mother fucker out, put up and profit

It was a present for my dad.
She started by laying back on the bed and massaging her pussy. The she pulled out some pink vibrator and went to work. Moaning and thrusting. After a few minutes she said she had a surprise. Then she slowly worked it into her ass and talked about how much she loved it in the ass (I assume offering anal was the surprise). Then she sat forward a bit so the pink vibrator stayed jammed up her asshole as she pulled out another bigger dildo, which she then worked into her pussy. She also pulls out her tits, asking if he want to see more of her. She works the big dildo in and out, and the smaller one in her ass falls out a few times, which she quickly squeezed back up her ass. After a few more minutes of slippery thrusting she comes really hard, moaning.
Was. So. Super. Hot.

I'm thinking about dropping some hints to her. Like "What did you and dad do last weekend" see what brings

Do you know both guys?

Coulda been a present for you both user

My dad is fucking her. I don't know whose dick it is she's sucking.

Maybe you could suggest "keeping it in the family" next time.

Thats why Im hard right now. Want her to know that I would let her touch my cock.

I'm just glad it's not a nigger.

lol why

Oh gawd sauce

Get test

That would be gross.

My mom is very sexually active

I don't get it I guess

Explain user

I have seen texts with two of her fuck buddies.
I have found sex toys & lingerie in her cupboard along with flavoured lubricant, oils, condoms, pregnancy tests & morning after pills; although the condoms were old and had a layer of dust on them leading me to believe she hasn't used them in a very long time.

Where the texts explicit?

Yes, 99% of them.

What was the content like?

any pics of her ?

Telling each other what they wanted to do (general sexting), a few light texts about insemination, my mom thanking one of her buddies for an "amazing time" and then texting the second buddy the next morning telling him she's horny again and that one penis isn't enough for her.

Wow, your mom's a slut too lol

I guess so, haha

Yeah, let's see a pic of the old girl.

I was on vacation with my girlfriend in Florida and was sending some pictures, videos and stuff back to my mom through text.

Well one was me plowing my gf and cumming inside her doggy style from my pov.

I didn't even notice until she made a comment about her not being ready to be a grandma yet and that I should use condoms.

I wasn't embarrassed because I have a normal dick, work out and confident about how I look but I was surprised because unless she actually watched it I don't think she would have been able to tell I wasn't wearing a condom or she watched the entire thing and saw me cum inside my gf.

My mom's a good looking lady and since then there has been some sexual tension between us.

Thats hot man! She probably got watched it all and got wet. You ever bring it up?

And let's see that video Sup Forums

I forgot what we were talking about but somebody accidentally sent their boss a sext or something and my mom was like yeah you have to be careful what you send while laughing to me.

I was basically just like oh God how embarrassing and later apologized when we were alone. We were drinking but she said it's okay and mistakes happen. I then told her my gf was on birth control so she doesn't have to worry about becoming a grandma yet.

She still saw that dick tho!

Oh definitely lol we've been texting a lot more and just sending each other more pictures.

I need to know, did your dad recently pass away?

Well it's not working..

No,she's rather gross

That not turn you on user? Knowing your mom saw that long dick of yours cum in a pussy?

Sometimes I wonder if she sat there and watched the whole thing.

Kind of hot assuming she liked it.

I bet she did. Kindas ass! It is hot

Yeah I'd be a liar if I said I haven't jacked off thinking about her before.

I think I speak for everyone here when I say let's see a pic of that mom of yours.

you sure speak for me Sup Forumsro

She sent this when we were in Florida wishing she was at the beach with us.

It was the middle of winter back home.

Before or after the video?

Before

This one was after but we send a lot of fitness related and progress pictures to each other.

mine

thanks man needed some motivation to go to the gym tonight

If she was into it would you?

She knows what she was doing to you sending you those. wink wink

Yes

We have a pretty strong relationship. I always told her everything even when I was smoking weed and having sex in high school and she always supported and told me to be careful.

Damn! I wish my mom was hot and open, instead I got an old fatbag.

Dayum user. Your mom is hot.

This was by far her most revealing one I've received. She hit her weighty goal after 6 months and was pretty excited.

I've never gotten anything better than that.

No wedding ring? Where's dad?

She's been a single mother my entire life.

No idea.

I do like the fact that somebody will jerk off to my mom's pics. Do you like thinking someone jacking off to your mom is hot?

well does she fuck around from time to time ?

I've done it before but no it doesn't turn me on that someone else might do it.

It'll be a weird memory when she is dead

and mom likes showing that pussy a little too

Not since I was younger like 8-16. I'm 22 now.

then someone has to satisfy her needs as woman : ^ )

Weird that you're so cool with this

MOAR!

how old is she?

Yep. Your mom likes fucking

any full naked pics?