Who had the idea to invent hot dogs?

Who had the idea to invent hot dogs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_dog#History
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_dog
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews that couldn't stand throwing away scraps of meat.

>jews
>pig tubes
hmmm idk. hotdogs originated in africa anyway

Germans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_dog#History

Some faggot

The opposite actually. Bratwurst and Frankfurters were the forerunners of hotdogs and traditionally national/right-wing german

Somewhere along the line, presumably when they reached america they got turned into cheap scraps of processed leftover shit

The hot dog was invented by a man named Jonathan Hotdog, for whom the invention was named after. He got tired of eating meat the same way everyone else did so he rolled it up and put it in a bun instead.

Actually I don't have a damn clue.

You guys must be the life of the party.

Hamburger, the original® American® food® originated from Hamburg Germany

>Boring edgy racial slant
>Edginess in response to discussion
You must be the social autist of the party

Germans, specifically Frankfurters living in Germany.

u wot. I just didnt think the jew origin was likely given the jew/pig situation
besides like I said, hotdogs come from africa, see pic

Earl of Sandwich invented the...
sandwich.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_dog

Why aren't these a thing in other countries

There are kosher all beef hotdogs.

Don't know what all of that is but it looks pretty fucking good.

caveman would cram bits of meat into the intestinal tract of animals to be able to carry meat around plus keep the flys and bugs out ... they didnt exactly have plastic bags ..... so the hotdog is just a version of a sas except with fuck all meat in it mainly eaten by dumb fuckin americans whom have no idea of quality and taste

yebut theyre like vegetarian bacon, theyre modern variants. not canon.

Because the brown things look like fucking turds and the stick things are soybeans.What the fuck man, what inferior fucking race are you anyway?

Munchie box- basically a mix of all the popular shit at chippies/kebab shops

That one had
>Potato fritters
>Mushroom Pakoras
>Onion Bahjis
>Onion Rings
>Garlic bread base
>Cheap shitty onion salad they always add for some retarded reason
>Chicken fritters
>Donner kebab meat
>Chips

Almost all deep fried.

>Stick things
They're chips you actual spastic

Because other counties aren't nearly drunk enough at 3.00am to crave a munchie box

OI U FOOKIN TALKIN TO ME M8 YOU FOOKIN PAKI

I'm a spastic? I'M A SPASTIC!? I just looked at yer little menu there. So those stick things are FRENCH FRIES. Chips are like, Lay's and Pringles and shit. And furthermore, you're a fucking terrorist. So chew on that, ya ex-British spastic.

Sure but sandwich isn't the national American food®

error. french fries are the skinny things you get from mcdonalds
fat onesre chips

Doner kebab. The most disgusting thing in the world. It is so inferior to Greek gyros. It's is made from grounded "animal parts" while gyros is pork meat stacked.

>So those stick things are FRENCH FRIES
No, chips. Learn to read and then basic math and how not to get butthurt online and try to stop being a spastic.

Fat ones are STEAK FRIES. They're still fries god damn it all we're trying to do is make the monstrosity of a language you created just a bit better.

>Donner kebab is disgusting
Elitist 12 year old hipster spotted

>there are 'countries' that don't have munchie boxes

When I fucked yo momma I was so hipster, was I?

Dunno but telling people you fuck their mothers on the internet because your butthurt is defnitely something a hipster would do

Got the origin story right here

Copied it from Fox News

You didn't past the test. Have some shit now newfa...

How's shitposting on the internet because you're too socially naive to have a life going

It's certain that they originated in Germany although then they were called 'brautwurst' but nobody knows where in particular.

The main speculation is Frankfurt because of the nickname 'franks'.

Fucking eurotards, Its a miracle that you guys aren't fatter than Americans. As a non American and non European, this disgusts the shit right out of me.

It's called self control. This fried shit is good for a few occasions only. Also a lot of people exercise.

That's almost all paki food. Don't you faggots eat your own food? Ooh right, coffee is too complicated for eurotards so they gotta drink tea. Cooking is obviously above you faggots.

The Swiss.

Vienna sausage was first put on a bun by a Russian jew.

>exercise
You mean constantly chasing paki's off your properties?

Fat American guy

>look at me, i'm so edgy and funny guys

You're not funny and you sound like you're forcing your willful ignorance down people throats. Kill yourself my dude.

>REEEE, PEOPLE DON'T USE THE SAME TERMS FOR EVERYTHING IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES
You're fucking retarded.

Shit wrong picture too late now I guess