Does Sup Forums support Stannis' claim to the Iron Throne?

Does Sup Forums support Stannis' claim to the Iron Throne?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
youtube.com/watch?v=RkWLqaz3ppQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont wanna spoiler, but he's dead.
Tyrion dies in the next episode.
Sansa will die this season.

Hes been dead for a while mate
Dont post about a series if you are more than 1 season behind

No, the only way you could say he is the rightful king makes the targs the rightful rulers.

It's literally retarded to think he should be king

Only on the show.

>what is right of conquest

>what is rightful conquest
By that logic the Lannisters and even the Boltons have stronger claims because they both pushed Stannis' shit in on the battlefield

Yeah,but the show and the books wont have very different endings,he is gonna die in a while

A true Stannis Army, likely to consist of Wildlings, too, would be unbeatable. Daenerys would be on her knees gobbling his cock, as she should be, and Jon would be King's Guard.

also, Fuck Tyrion, he's a lib's wet dream.

>he's dead

Jewish fanfiction is not canon

WE

>show and the books wont have very different endings

Uh yeah they will.

Reminder that Stannis =Stalin

New Foreign Red God=communism

Faggot brother he kills=Trotsky

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

oh and saving the 7 kingdoms=crushing feudal society and replacing it with a dictatorship of the Proletariat

youtube.com/watch?v=RkWLqaz3ppQ

Aye I do for I am a loyal kingsman.
He will defeat the White Walkers and the Boltons. He will unite Westeros under the flaming stag.
Soon Daenarys will feel the might of a truly just man and as she sees her army scattered to the wind then she will realise what a fool she is to try and conquer Westeros while Stannis reigns.

Game of Thrones is gay
Only Lord of the Rings is good fantasy
fuck all neo fantasy fans

Daily reminder that only pathetic weaklings support the "rightful heir" meme.

No one has a right to the throne, if they aren't strong enough to take it, it's not theirs.

Dany is the only rightful ruler of Westeros!

Rightful king.

Typical cuck-answer from a typical Swedish cuck. Dany is a stupid, whining girl who suck at anything related to politics. If the Baratheon right to the throne is not rightful then neither is the Targaryans as they neither had a rightful claim to the seven kingdoms.

>Sansa will die this season.

PER-FECT

At last I see.

>Look at flag
>Sweden
Why am I not surprised.
Also
>Daenaerys
>Having any claim whatsoever

I liked the part where they character assassinated Stannis to get people talking and then also killed him off because it'd be too hard to keep him in the show.

>stannisfags

heh
you got btfo on Sup Forums and now you shitpost here

Don't bully.
Stannis died to keep us all safe from the immigrants climbing the wall and their Not-Clinton allies (Bolton = Clinton because it rhymes).