So what exactly is the endgame of european nationalist movements?

so what exactly is the endgame of european nationalist movements?
right now they're unified in destroying the EU but then what? they turn on each other in petty competitive battles, while sucking american, chinese and russian cock and accepting shitty terms for future deals

the EU is far from perfect, nobody doubts that, but it's the logical conclusion to a globalist world
we aren't the power center of the world anymore, we either stand together or get picked off one by one

inb4 cuck

DEATH TO WHITES
DEATH TO EUROPE
DEATH TO THE WEST

crashing this continent, with no survivors

the problem is you see the standing togather in this instance means we all stand for germany

To make Europe as it was between World Wars 1 & 2

remember, Tacitus wrote in Germania that all germanic peoples were 100% blonde and 100% blue-eyed

that's the white race

We stand together against the outside world, sure. Common military sounds great. But within each country the national citizens must have total sovereignty.

that's true

during the refugee crisis all our politicians were talking about the european "community of shared values" and shit while totally ignoring that most countries have absolutely no interest in taking in shitskins and muslims

1. Destroy EU together
2. ???
3. Profit

That applies for left and right.
We lose in both scenarios.

its not just the refugee crisis, look at greece, look at southern states

theres a common currency but no common monetary policy
you cant tell everyone to apply austerity while heavily benefiting from it

every state considers its own interest first, there is no common interest outside of the 3 pillars of the union

its more of a trade federacy than a union where everyone is on its own rather

theres no "we", not even to do outside world
i dont see how is that going to change anytime in the future especially now that multi-speed europe is being considered

>its not just the refugee crisis, look at greece, look at southern states
yeah I know, it was just an example for their self-centered mindset

I think germany has to make some concessions for the EU to work in the long run
I'm also no big fan of taking away national sovereignties

>city based

I unironically do this

the EU must disband and all states should act as sovereign nations

>so what exactly is the endgame of european nationalist movements?

Freeing their countries from Jewish supremacy.

>we either stand together

stand together with your new compatriots

what do you think of albanians

Kek kys russhitian boo

The retarded thing with all of these social categories is that they think of every collective (be it a city state or a nation) as some harmony without internal conflicts, where all conflicts are considered to be either with external threats, or with "traitors" within the collective.

On the contrary, every human collective in history has been riddled with internal conflict. And most of the time, the conflict is between the elite and the masses. The master and the slave.

Class is literally the only non-arbitrary social category, and class solidarity is above all forms of regional identity politics (i.e. nationalism).

Being a working class nationalist essentially means sucking the dicks of the upper class in your country.

>Nationalist
>Endgame
No such thing.

Europe should be united in EU. It's basic rule for defending their country from superpower.

A cohesive economic and perhaps even military bloc of European nations is actually a very good idea, but its current iteration doesn't serve European interests. It's been hijacked by Jews and progressives to prop up their own egos and an international oligarchy, and it seeks to annihilate traditional European cultures and peoples from the face of the planet by displacing them with brown slave labor.

I'm not sure what the solution to this is since it seems to be an inevitable result of democracy

>solution
Direct election of European Committee.

>no ancap at the bottom

And Julius Caesar wrote that Gaulish were blonde and very tall.

I don't think the EU is so bad on paper, but if NATO has taught me anything it's that yuros just want to use these organizations to get one over on their neighbors. Just as y'all use NATO to undercut your military, you use the EU to either exert control or milk other countries. From an outside perspective, it doesn't really look like a a union.

Typical Nationalists matters would be things such as self-reliance, greater levels of Independence, and not having open borders.

just close the borders a bit and theyll go away