Hi faggos. Looking for a good recipe for caisadialls. Hook a brother up

Hi faggos. Looking for a good recipe for caisadialls. Hook a brother up.

I know of a good one with moho chicken

>caisadialls

Post it up! I love chicken

Do you mean "quesadillas"?

It's a Mexican food. It's mostly cheese between two skinny bread things. If you never had it you should now, before the wall gets built.

Or as the spaniards call it "moho polo", you can get any moho sauce from Walmart and marinate it overnight in a ziplock bag. Saltae the chicken in a frying pan with some olive oil and use it to add to the caseadilla. You'll also need some diced salsa and sour creme.

Good looking out bro! Sounds authentic. I'm definitely down with moho polo

2 torteeeas
1 cheez
Melt chess in toriea
Congrats, you made a Quasadillee

Try asking the board devoted to this topic, stupid little kid.

Too much salt ruins the caisadialls. Get out of the kitchen if you can't stand my heat.

>salt
Little kid confirmed. No actual adult would repeat that meme.

Quesadillas! I want one!

You seem upset friend. Feel free to talk. This is an open place.

People telling you facts isn't an indication they're emotionally affected. I realize you desperately wish it were true so you could feel like you're not a powerless waste of life, but it's not. Now go post on whatever site you came from.

But this is my site, friend. What happened? Who hurt you?

>But this is my site, friend.
It's not. You got here after 2010. 2010 is the cut off date for people who actually belong here. Notice how you haven't even grown out of reaction images? Yeah, that means you're cancer.

>What happened? Who hurt you?
>when people who couldn't get into anything but a community college pretend they're psychologists

I'm sorry to hear you hate the images friend. I'd hoped they'd cheer you up. I can see that's not working. Maybe we can share a caisadiall?

Ksadilla

Noted. Thanks. I wasnt sure about the spelling.

That wasn't an invitation to post on my site again, tourist.

And yet her we are. Sup Forums is a place of love,friend. Why so angry?

you wouldn't, would you?

>

>repeating the strategy that already failed
>le "annoying younger sibling who acts like this because they don't know how to earn attention any other way" routine

I may have.

You seem very agitated here, friend. Perhaps it's time you went someplace you felt more at home?

>caisadialls

I've never seen it spelled that way

>caisadialls
Zozzle

>two skinny bread things

>Saltae

>caseadilla

>caisadialls

>reaction image
And now you have become that which you hate. It's OK to go home now, friend. But please always know you're welcome here when you feel better.

I wasn't sure about the spelling but this user helped me out

>Ksadilla