I was driving out of my street to go to work today and pulled over after seeing a cat in the throes of death in the...

I was driving out of my street to go to work today and pulled over after seeing a cat in the throes of death in the road. Some dick had run her over and left her to die.

I put a blanket from my car over her after realising she had passed away and after knocking a neighbour's door found out who the owner was. It was incredibly sad but also got me thinking....

If I saw the same thing happening to a human, I'd drive past without giving a fuck. Am I alone on that?

>pic related, it was my reaction to the kitty.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qdw4Gx71Ls4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not at all, quite a few times I've almost been hit and could have been killed on my bike, (riding with care and courtesy) but will slam on the brakes for a duck. Yes, people are shitty. You are a worthless shit, fuck off.

bull shit faggot......all bike riders ride the streets like autistic faggots who dont know the rules of the road. they cut between car lanes without signaling, dont come to a full stop at stop signs or lights, drive in lanes rather than bike lanes. you faggots deserve to be turned into speed bumps every chance any driver can . you should all be castrated too and made to suck wombat dicks in hell for all eternity

Nope I value Animal life over humans as well.

Soft sensitive pussys like you are a reason i run over cats. I know one of you weak babies will see poor squished kitty and cry. Its like i steal a little piece of your soul

i bet the only thing you "ride with care and courtesy" is your daddys dick faggot

yeah because swinging your arm right out to your side is a good idea when you're flanked by cars on either side, did you even think about that before you wrote it? i doubt you're even fit enough to ride a bike, you fat fuck, and seeing bike riders reminds you of this fact.

THEY...........HAVE.................BIKE.................SIGNALS...................YOU..................FUCKING.................RETARDED.................GOAT....................FUCKER. the 1950's called faggot, they want their hand signals back. you are one stupid motherfucker.

bloody hell americans and their unnecessary technology on fucking everything, why not just put a fucking motor on it as well, who needs pedals?

Did the kitty become a walker?

He is right you dense motherfucker go give someone else cancer.

"bloody hell"????.....we won the fucking war from you faggots...fucking speak 'murican english or suck a dick.we also saved your complete annihilation from hitler, so you should be sucking our fucking ball sacks for that too.

Not that I saw. I'm not sure undead rules apply to cats though....

>what are hand signals

this faggot is british.

you didnt win diddly squat, without the russians you'd be speaking nip and i'd be speaking german, and hitler wasnt such a bad guy you know, good to see american education has made you into an obedient little drone.
that's my point.

"The American Revolution was a colonial revolt that took place between 1765 and 1783. The American Patriots in the Thirteen Colonies won independence from Great Britain, becoming the United States of America." .................YOU ARE ONE DENSE TEA DRINKING, CRUMPET EATING, CRICKET PLAYING, NO DENTAL HYGIENE HAVING BRITISH CANCER.

OP here, I'm not sure how this thread turned into an argument between the British and Americans but frankly I'm delighted.

AMERICA IS #1

fuck off faggot......go fuck a dead cat

Your over inflated reaction thowards animals is culturally encouraged and kinda weird in my opinion, but you're not alone with it.

On the other hand i don't believe you could just shrug off a human corpse. Looking at gore pictures is not the same as seeing a real life corpse.

Still better than fucking a nigger.

for a dog but not for the cunts of the animal kingdom you faggot

You sad fuck, you got treated like shit when you were younger so you became a sadistic fat sack of shit that likes animals more than humans because people who know your a piece of shit scare you but animals dont threaten you because they are unaware of your faults and weaknesses. Enjoy your life surrounding yourself with idiots and animals

also without the french you couldn't have won shit, and it really goes to show how pathetic and cucked you've all become considering a 2% tax caused you to rebel against the greatest empire that has ever graced the earth, yet now you accept taxes "varied from 10% to 39.6%," your ancestors are looking down cringing and ashamed.

really? you got so triggered you took the time to put together a personalised image to respond to me with? i'm honoured. and even then you couldn't line up the diagonal lines right or maintain a basic colour scheme.

KYS

Does being fat cause anger problems?

you just sound gay

most people are trash and you're one of them, that's all, no biggie

youtube.com/watch?v=Qdw4Gx71Ls4

Nah, fuck animals. Humans are superior.

"I care about animals more than people hurr durr. If I saw a human in pain I would keep going, but an animal in pain, oh God I can't stand seeing an animal in pain"

You're a dumb bitch OP.

Oh and one day I hope you're on the side of the road dying and no one will help you.

Me too bro, me too....