Recently quit all video games because competitive video games are stressful and single player video games are boring to...

Recently quit all video games because competitive video games are stressful and single player video games are boring to me. Give me some ideas for things to do to pass the time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zySe_JIBs88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Read books.
>Learn a new skill.
>Exercise.
>Get drunk and shitpost.

Jack off to trap pr0n
Cum on face
Swallow
Profit?

Books are pretty boring to me to unless it has a an interesting story. Got any good book recommendations?

Learn a new skill like drawing, that's what I did after gaming.

how about get a job and move out ur moms house

I'm not very creative and I suck at drawing, should I still try it?

Manage your stress and get gud? Its fine to quit videogames but if you cant handle PvP stress RL might be a bitch for you. For activities, first get into exercise then whatever you want.

Don't be a pussy when it comes to competitive.

It depends on the genre.

Or play heartstone, competitive, addictive and stress free IMO. A bit lame.

I did that recently after my gaming rig got to the point of not being upgradeable.

Now that we are entering fall and winter,h it the Gym 3-4 times a week. You'll come out a stud come spring and picking up chicks will be your hobby. Eventually find a sport once you are healthy like tennis, rock climbing that you can be social with other people with.

Join a board game group with some strangers. There are some fun board games out there. Or join a Tabletop group.

or as the other person posted, find a skill or random hobby off of Youtube, like learning an instrument.

>learn an instrument
>excercise
>serve at animal / homeless shelter
>read dostoyevsky

Yeah if it interests you at all. There is a ton to learn and it's actually really challenging if you want to get good. It's mostly something you have to master by practice, talent or anything like that doesn't mean much.

get a exhausting job, nigger.

How do I get better at managing stress? It seems like all I can do is avoid things that trigger me because it's just not in my DNA to cope well

Fiction

dubz doesn't lie

go read "notes from the underground" by fyodor dostoyevsky - the writings of a true mad man embracing nothingness

The RNG in that game pisses me off

I don't really care much for it. I'm more of a thinker than a creative-type

I'll check it out

RNG my ass, top players keep winning, bottom players keep crying. Even in the most RNG mode arena a good player will have 5+ wins on average, that is amazingly not RNG.
As for the stress part, meditate and exercise, you own your mind and you own your rage. Your stress and your rage are almost literally shit you are spoonfeeding yourself, sometimes is hard like in MOBA games or heavy traffic but meditation does help a lot and increases your MMR.

/thread

it's an easy read! fairly short chapters and a real interesting dive into what it means to be worthless - there a quote in paraphrasing along the lines of "i couldn't even be worthless, i'm not good enough to be worthless, cause that would mean there is a title i'm fighting to maintain!"

Oooh i like getting drunk and shit posting. Ill have to get some beer later

I barely read books myself, it takes me about 3 years to finish a book hahaha.

Same here. I read a chapter and then immidiately forget what i read

play runescape

I did that last year, swimming 4 days a week and lifting 2. Girls start to look you like a piece of prime meat which is nice and you fit everywhere but outside the trill of getting the first laid with someone I find it VERY boring. Are you still entertained by picking up chicks?

The game has more RNG than let's say PUBG for example; that's all I meant. I think I'll just avoid the video games

Sounds like me

I did for years and it got boring. I'm ready for the real life now

Not op but whats runescape like?

Not who you quoted but its like free super low grade heroin that keeps you numb and coming from more.

youtu.be/zySe_JIBs88

Then exercise and do something in your free time that keeps you busy and makes money, or spend money if you have more than enough. Thats it, no tricks nothing else better tbh.

Mfw i know who that person is in op's pic
Mfw i'm a dirty brazilian fag

Very simplistic combat with skills that take a long time to grind to max pvm works around rng drops from bosses, pretty much everything is tradeable that you get from pvm so it's different from wow.

Pvp is simple on the face of it but has a high skill ceiling, the best part is when you kill someone you get their items, it's probably the best thing the game has to offer.

So the gameplay consists of shooting up heroine? Ohh ok i know that game

oh yeah this is oldschool runescape btw not that rs3 garbage

Drink while listening to youtube during load screens

Lol this is me when playing fallout 4

I still get bored. It's like reading a book or watching a movie to me; I have a hard time sitting still with nothing to immediately engage in. I just want my instant gratification

Play bidya

Not really since I'm in a relationship now. The thrill is just being treated like in the meat you described from people that are not your partner.

Still helps alot with stress relief and being attractive that people actually want to socialize with you.

I know its unrelated but you fellas gonna get cuphead?

Dude i have a cheap little tv i use as a monitor, tell my why they look so much better?

Play Destiny or Warframe its coop main

You use a mouse or controller for fallout?
Oh btw still waiting
My tv was cheap too. Prefer a monitor

Don't even bother, I've played it for 10 years and it sucks now. Even the OSRS version.

found the guy that doesn't pvp

What do you guys think of paramotoring as a hobby?

Sorry OP
Dont read much into books. I have this though

Expensive, who the fuck owns a boat?

> learn a new skill

Like what, shithead? That's what he's asking for

C.l. Moore - Shambleau

Boat owners

You don't need a boat. It's just a motor powered propeller attached to a parasail. Still probably expensive though, but worth?

I'll try

I'm in a similar boat. Shit like PUBG is boring as fuck to me. I think the last game I finished was BoTW which was okay. Getting old coupled with devs not trying anymore has made gaming feel so stale.

Anyways I've been watching a lot of shows more to fill the gap. The Wire, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Fargo, The Leftovers, Oz, Six Feet Under, Game of Thrones. All marathon worthy shows.

Hey JM it's JK

Probably what I'm going to do too. Have you watched the sopranos?