Marco Rubio

bump

SHALL

NOT

>rubio is going to be there

oh shit i wonder if big don is going to get comfy with him

BE INFRINGED

Oh boy. This should be full of laughs.

and then Brainianc blows up the house from orbit.

good job gunnut.

Trump's going to speak last isn't he?

Funny how it takes a comic book super villain to take on the good guys with guns

or just a bad guy with a gun.
reality does not work like it does in movies/tv/games.

I remember when I used to subscribe to the mainstream media's interpretation of the NRA as being batshit insane hillbillies.

Now that I own 5 guns and growing, I feel like I should join them. $25 for a year of membership with thousands of buckarooskies in insurance, but more importantly a cool little pen made from .308 casings and also a year's worth of a gun magazine's subscription.

Also whoever this dude that's talking right now is motivational as fuck.

Hillary confirmed for horse.

90% of 'bad guys with guns' are niggers that can't aim, so I'll take my chances

>hillarybarking.webm
>"I'm sorry that was the wrong clip
lel
also
>clip

>this dude tearing into shillary about her "free" prison stay
top kek

I Stand with Rand

hill dog got rekt

instant justice thread?

TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR JUST A FEW MINUTES AWAY (I assume right after LaPierre is finished)

That glass probably cost more than what they would have stole.

balls of steel

he has to have done this before

What the fuck kind of fiction did you just cast at me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the tea party, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret meeting with the establishment, and I have over 300 confirmed endorsements. I am trained in speech repetition and I’m the top first term senator in the entire US congress. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this campaign, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over Twitter? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Jew donors and your taxes are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your campaign. You’re fucking dead, Trump. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stump you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in debating, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the GOP establishment and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dispelled, kiddo

But not more than it would have cost to keep them in jail.

smooth as fuck

so beautiful user

This Wayne LaPierre guy seems based

BASED WAYNE

NRA ENDORSES TRUMP:

CONFIRMED

AW SHIT THE NRA ENDORSEMENT FOR TRUMP

Here we go.

>Bragging about his polls again

I missed this.

5/5
Clapping right now